Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Circle-D
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2013, 04:43 PM   #18
BMR Sales



 
Drives: Race Car
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Seffner, FL
Posts: 3,249
It is nice to know that there is another good option for front drag struts for the fifth gen Camaros. We can get these QA1 front struts for anyone interested in them.

Kyle
__________________
T.C. Davis
5th Gen Camaro Suspension Tech, Muscle Car Tech, Racer!
tc@bmrsuspension.com
www.bmrsuspension.com
Like us on Facebook!

Last edited by BMR Sales; 06-24-2013 at 05:18 PM.
BMR Sales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 12:43 PM   #19
blazzin1


 
blazzin1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS R6P
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Plant City, FL
Posts: 4,349
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMR Sales View Post
It is nice to know that there is another good option for front drag struts for the fifth gen Camaros. We can get these QA1 front struts for anyone interested in them.

Kyle
Well Hell, if I would have known that, I probably would have bought them through you guys!!! Oh well, you guys have already received a rather LARGE portion of my income!!! I should just start making a monthly allotment direct from my paycheck!!!! More to come I'm sure!!!

But yes, these are a GREAT option for street/strip!!!!
blazzin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 01:39 PM   #20
BMR Sales



 
Drives: Race Car
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Seffner, FL
Posts: 3,249
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazzin1 View Post
Well Hell, if I would have known that, I probably would have bought them through you guys!!! Oh well, you guys have already received a rather LARGE portion of my income!!! I should just start making a monthly allotment direct from my paycheck!!!! More to come I'm sure!!!

But yes, these are a GREAT option for street/strip!!!!
I am trying to get our IT guy to put both these QA1 struts and the Strange struts up on our website so everyone knows we can get them. I know you would have bought them through us if you would have known but you are a loyal BMR customer anyways and we appreciate that. You are never done buying parts and modding these cars, it is a nasty sickness that is not curable.
__________________
T.C. Davis
5th Gen Camaro Suspension Tech, Muscle Car Tech, Racer!
tc@bmrsuspension.com
www.bmrsuspension.com
Like us on Facebook!
BMR Sales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 03:53 PM   #21
Cuda7050
 
Cuda7050's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 SS LS3
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: NorCal
Posts: 672
Do you see the QA1's a a drag specific coilover or should it be also considered a good option for those of us that need something that works at the autocross, road course as well as the drag strip?
Cuda7050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 04:00 PM   #22
blazzin1


 
blazzin1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS R6P
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Plant City, FL
Posts: 4,349
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuda7050 View Post
Do you see the QA1's a a drag specific coilover or should it be also considered a good option for those of us that need something that works at the autocross, road course as well as the drag strip?
In my opinion, a coilover is a coilover. Yes, some brands are better than others. But regardless if it is for drag racing or autocross, they both accomplish the same function in the suspension. And because these are double-adjustable, you should be able to adjust them for either purpose. Drag racing uses a high compression and low rebound. Autocross uses a semi-high compression and rebound. However, as I stated before, these don't really allow for a completely "slammed" look. If you're happy with your stance at stock height or maybe just a little lower, then I'd say these would work very nicely for your needs.

Last edited by blazzin1; 06-25-2013 at 05:28 PM.
blazzin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.