Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
FLOWMASTER
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-20-2013, 08:50 PM   #15
LostM
 
Drives: Evolved M3
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: NJ
Posts: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanquisherSS View Post
Well if the '12 is stock from a roll not interested . The undercover GTR looks like fun. If that 1100hp vette is the John's the blue one, I'll steer clear of that one. I was poking around the thread on GTRLife and saw someone mention bringing a bike. Too bad I'd bring my Turbo Busa or the duc.
bikes can run, but only other bikes. I dont think any of the GTRs are stock. 600-800hp is right where most of those cars are. Theres a wide variety of cars waiting, but i dont like to post a list thats not accurate so we only go by the paid ones
LostM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 09:06 PM   #16
VanquisherSS
Hasbin of Stock Bottom HP
 
Drives: CTS-V Coupe, 04 TT Viper
Join Date: May 2011
Location: NJ
Posts: 2,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostM View Post
bikes can run, but only other bikes. I dont think any of the GTRs are stock. 600-800hp is right where most of those cars are. Theres a wide variety of cars waiting, but i dont like to post a list thats not accurate so we only go by the paid ones
Figured none were stock. Either way should be fun, question for you if I register does it matter what car I show up in?
VanquisherSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 03:10 AM   #17
LostM
 
Drives: Evolved M3
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: NJ
Posts: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanquisherSS View Post
Figured none were stock. Either way should be fun, question for you if I register does it matter what car I show up in?
Not really, it would confuse my ticket puncher at the gate probably. but you can always shoot an email and we can manually change the car
LostM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 03:08 PM   #18
VanquisherSS
Hasbin of Stock Bottom HP
 
Drives: CTS-V Coupe, 04 TT Viper
Join Date: May 2011
Location: NJ
Posts: 2,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostM View Post
Not really, it would confuse my ticket puncher at the gate probably. but you can always shoot an email and we can manually change the car
Cool thanks. Trying to secure some wheels/tires for the camaro. I'd loose to a fiat on my 22s. Spinning for days. . If I can't I'll come in something else.
VanquisherSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 02:44 PM   #19
LostM
 
Drives: Evolved M3
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: NJ
Posts: 132
Gentleman, we have 130+ reservations through FaceBook, and dozens more that have expressed interest through our showings at local events. Please note we are only allowing 80 racers into this event. This ensure every racer is able to compete as often as they desire.

To officially register, you must follow this link: http://events.constantcontact.com/re...jupdmx23f6f434

There is a late registration fee that goes into effect on July 1st.

If you require special circumstances, contact us at SlipStreamRE@Gmail.com
LostM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 11:04 AM   #20
LostM
 
Drives: Evolved M3
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: NJ
Posts: 132
More Registrations just before the Late Fee! Sign up now to reserve your place!
https://events.r20.constantcontact.c...f434&oseq&c&ch

Last edited by LostM; 06-30-2013 at 05:01 AM.
LostM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 03:23 PM   #21
Kronix
NJ/SoCal HT5 COTW 3/25/12
 
Kronix's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 Z06/14 C7/08 Z06/07 Tahoe Z71
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: South Jersey & SoCal
Posts: 1,943
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostM View Post
NICE! My first SS KILL!
That's what the Lambo Gallardo owner said at the Airstrip Attack in Cali. That $1000 paid for my gas driving my Tahoe back across the country to NJ.

My car's up for sale, so I doubt I'll register it. Only time we'd race back in Cali, had to have at least 3 zero$ at the end to make it worthwhile. I have enough plaques in boxes

Maybe I'll stop by since it's 20 minutes away.
__________________

Built by Late Model Racecraft
Fastest C7 in Tri-State 10.13 @ 134mph
7/26/14 Corvette Challenge Raceway Park, E-Town, NJ
Kronix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 03:27 PM   #22
LostM
 
Drives: Evolved M3
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: NJ
Posts: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronix View Post
That's what the Lambo Gallardo owner said at the Airstrip Attack in Cali. That $1000 paid for my gas driving my Tahoe back across the country to NJ.

My car's up for sale, so I doubt I'll register it. Only time we'd race back in Cali, had to have at least 3 zero$ at the end to make it worthwhile. I have enough plaques in boxes

Maybe I'll stop by since it's 20 minutes away.
come on BY!!

(You wouldn't be winning many races here though, Cali inflates their dyno's as much as they do their Ego's )
LostM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 03:29 PM   #23
Kronix
NJ/SoCal HT5 COTW 3/25/12
 
Kronix's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 Z06/14 C7/08 Z06/07 Tahoe Z71
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: South Jersey & SoCal
Posts: 1,943
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostM View Post
come on BY!!

(You wouldn't be winning many races here though, Cali inflates their dyno's as much as they do their Ego's )
We don't race on Dynos...Money talks, Bullshit walks...But I see the reading comprehension skills haven't changed much.

And I only spent 2 years there, Philly/NJ raised
__________________

Built by Late Model Racecraft
Fastest C7 in Tri-State 10.13 @ 134mph
7/26/14 Corvette Challenge Raceway Park, E-Town, NJ
Kronix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 03:41 PM   #24
LostM
 
Drives: Evolved M3
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: NJ
Posts: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronix View Post
We don't race on Dynos...Money talks, Bullshit walks...But I see the reading comprehension skills haven't changed much.

And I only spent 2 years there, Philly/NJ raised
I dont run for money, ive found the collection process doesnt jive with my professional career.

Just curios, which cars do you think you would beat? i see 4-5 tops.. Gallardo's arent fast unless they are TT
LostM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 06:03 PM   #25
GQ4Life


 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS LS3
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Fishkill, NY
Posts: 5,187
if i find someone willing to go ill go..
is there any roll cage rule for the roll racing?
ill prob get kick out drag strip no roll bars
__________________
2015 Corvette Z06.. Lime Rock Park 1:01; Watkins Glen 2:14; Thompson Speedway 1:21
GQ4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 06:13 PM   #26
LostM
 
Drives: Evolved M3
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: NJ
Posts: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by GQ4Life View Post
if i find someone willing to go ill go..
is there any roll cage rule for the roll racing?
ill prob get kick out drag strip no roll bars

just sign waivers: http://www.slipstreamre.com/downloads/

sign up: https://events.r20.constantcontact.c...4&oseq=&c=&ch=


about 1/2 the cars are coming from the NY area. Ill see if i can find a meet spot for you.

Not many care about the drag racing portion, but it was offered because we are there, so why not give the option
LostM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 06:18 PM   #27
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Sandy Hook, CT
Posts: 11,962
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostM View Post
I dont run for money, ive found the collection process doesnt jive with my professional career. )
Supercharged SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 06:20 PM   #28
LostM
 
Drives: Evolved M3
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: NJ
Posts: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercharged SS View Post
damn, 139mph huh? bring it out too! Might shut up some of us import guys
LostM is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.