Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

ADM PERFORMANCE
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida

USA - Florida The Sunshine State

Old 07-08-2013, 07:44 PM   #4226
Grant
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS AGM A6
It turns out I know the guy selling the car. He's been working on it for about 2 years and just ran out of money. The furlough doesn't help his situation.
Grant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 07:50 PM   #4227
Majic
Majic

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS. Crystal Red
I would say it is a reasonable price. I looked at a 67 last year that was a stock 327 2 barrel car....NO options. He wanted $9000 and I passed. I told a guy about it and he offered $7500 and the guy took it. It needed a lot of work. If you want a hobby go for it....it will turn into one.

Rick
"MAJIC"
2014 2SS/RS.
Majic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 11:26 AM   #4228
Ivan @ Southwest Speed
Southwestspeed.net

Drives: '10 2SS/RS, '96 Z28
I PMd with Grant last night.

The car is a steal at $10k if the repairs were all made with good welds.

The options that I sent to him alone are worth the it IMHO. I've bought a dozen of these in the last 10 years and this is one I'd pay that for. Clean, good optioned original Tuxedo Black V8 Car. Oh yeah.

I wouldn't mind the drive down to pick it up.....lol Just sayin.

Hope y'all are doing great. Looks like we're in the middle of our monsoon season. Just got like .091" of rain yesterday. Yippee!

Ivan @ Southwest Speed
Ivan @ Southwest Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 08:26 AM   #4229
guapo
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2013 Camaro LT2/RS, CRM
If I had 10k lying around I would go get it...
2013 LT2/RS, CRM, Blackwing CAI, SOLO Mach-X, Ported V-Max TB, Billet Grills, Defender Works Chrome DLR Bezels, LED DLR's, GM Strut Tower Brace, Chrome Engine Dress, CRM Quarter Flairs, AAC Ghosted LED Marker Lights (CRM)
guapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 08:31 AM   #4230
menendez1293
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS M6
Car looks pretty clean. If it looks just as good in person I would say its a pretty good find. They are becoming more difficult to find every day
Proud owner of litho #179 Click Picture for Build Thread
menendez1293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 07:34 AM   #4231
Grant
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS AGM A6
The thing that ultimately made me buy it was that it's a good investment. The price didn't hurt either. I got it registered and tagged yesterday and I'm going to pick it up tomorrow. My garage isn't quite big enough for 2 Camaros so I don't know what I'm going to do about that yet.
Grant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 11:52 AM   #4232
68/2010
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 2SS Rally Yellow
I'm so excited for you !! Congrats great buy!!
Old 07-12-2013, 12:15 PM   #4233
Ivan @ Southwest Speed
Southwestspeed.net

Drives: '10 2SS/RS, '96 Z28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
The thing that ultimately made me buy it was that it's a good investment. The price didn't hurt either. I got it registered and tagged yesterday and I'm going to pick it up tomorrow. My garage isn't quite big enough for 2 Camaros so I don't know what I'm going to do about that yet.
Woot! Congrats brotha!!

Some news from the Southwest Speed front...

We're in! New facility, Dynojet 424xlc installed, lifts almost done installed. Amped up to get it rockin. Wishin we were closer to Florida, but you guys and gals always know our place is your place if you're passing through or in town for the day.

For those of you Facebookers, stay tuned, more pics coming soon. Giggity Giggity.

Ivan
Ivan @ Southwest Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 02:12 PM   #4234
Lil' Nasty
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: Supercharged V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan @ Southwest Speed View Post
Woot! Congrats brotha!!

We're in! New facility, Dynojet 424xlc installed, lifts almost done installed. Amped up to get it rockin. Wishin we were closer to Florida, but you guys and gals always know our place is your place if you're passing through or in town for the day.

For those of you Facebookers, stay tuned, more pics coming soon. Giggity Giggity.

Ivan

But Congrats to you and Christa!
Old 07-12-2013, 03:35 PM   #4235
fsusmithc2
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2012 1LT/RS A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
Rock on! Nice buy.

Quote:
Woot! Congrats brotha!!

Ivan
Keepin' it real. SW style. Congrats to you too!
Appearance: Hexis vinyl cf bowties (Headlight Armor) - Oracle ABL interior, grill, and under-hood lighting, P13W plasma DRLs, ghosted sidemarkers - LSR billet strut retainers - 30% tint w/ 5% front strip - Dash plaque and under-hood bowtie by EmblemPros - Custom painted engine and fuse covers - Heritage grill - Gill stripes by Big Worm Graphix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan@Adams View Post
Black paint isn't a hobby, its a career. Get used to it
*How to hug your Camaro*
fsusmithc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 01:04 PM   #4236
Majic
Majic

shop

Quote:
Woot! Congrats brotha!!

Ivan

Cool...

Rick
"MAJIC"
2014 2SS/RS.
Old 07-13-2013, 02:00 PM   #4237
Beer Thirty
5:30 somewhere

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
That's awesome Ivan. Work and life starting to slow down some. Looking forward to the next meet. Need some camaro family time.
SLP LT headers, High flow cats,SLP 3" powerflo cross over pipes, Loud Mouth II exhuast,SLP PCM Reprogrammer, AFE Cai, Air Raid TB, EBC ceramic brake pads,Strut tower brace,SLP sub frame connectors,ACC Led rear bowtie,ACC ghosted side markers, ACC Drl,MSD 8.5 conductor wires, Slp front splitter, Adams detail products, Dressed engine, other cool stuff
Beer Thirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 03:34 PM   #4238
KICKER

Drives: 2010 CAMARO 2SS/RS WHITE
Quote:
Woot! Congrats brotha!!

Ivan
Way to go Ivan! CONGRATS!

A while back I bought a VMAX ported throttle body from you for my 2010 SS automatic and returned the OEM to you. LOVE IT!

Now I want to get a summit white painted VMAX from you and return the "ported throttle body" to you.
What kind of a deal can you do for me on this?
Thank you for your time sir!
Old 07-13-2013, 03:36 PM   #4239
KICKER

Drives: 2010 CAMARO 2SS/RS WHITE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beer Thirty View Post
That's awesome Ivan. Work and life starting to slow down some. Looking forward to the next meet. Need some camaro family time.
Yep, you are right Beer Thirty!
Looking forward to the next meet too!
Old 07-15-2013, 02:51 PM   #4240
Sparkey

Drives: jkelly's wrench
Can't wait to see pics of the new digs.
Sparkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 03:01 PM   #4241
guapo
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2013 Camaro LT2/RS, CRM
Quote:
Woot! Congrats brotha!!

Ivan
Congrats, more is better...
2013 LT2/RS, CRM, Blackwing CAI, SOLO Mach-X, Ported V-Max TB, Billet Grills, Defender Works Chrome DLR Bezels, LED DLR's, GM Strut Tower Brace, Chrome Engine Dress, CRM Quarter Flairs, AAC Ghosted LED Marker Lights (CRM)
guapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 05:15 PM   #4242
Majic
Majic

closer

Quote:
Woot! Congrats brotha!!

Ivan
I wish ya'll were closer too. I still say you need to move back to FL....no income tax!!!!

Rick
"MAJIC"
2014 2SS/RS.
Old 07-16-2013, 09:37 AM   #4243
fsusmithc2
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2012 1LT/RS A6
What's up peeps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tusk View Post
Congrats on the promotion. Although you are moving, you are still part of da' family and wish you the best.

I am reposting the message below from Secret Squirrel, along with the link GB EB posted for the same event.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=302778

How about the July get together being at the CSC's Car Show? They hosted a great event last time (we attended last year), and we can spend time with DCC 1464 before they move? Anyone else interested? Not necessarily a cruise, just lots of time to visit and catch up.
This still the plan for this month? Just checking as we haven't mentioned it in a few pages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil' Nasty View Post
Whats up guys? looks good Milissa!

just got home after 13 hours of work, im pooped but Bee's got some upgrades coming soon
Upgrades such as.....?

Also, Summit Super Series event #5 is coming up this weekend so you know where I'll be.
Appearance: Hexis vinyl cf bowties (Headlight Armor) - Oracle ABL interior, grill, and under-hood lighting, P13W plasma DRLs, ghosted sidemarkers - LSR billet strut retainers - 30% tint w/ 5% front strip - Dash plaque and under-hood bowtie by EmblemPros - Custom painted engine and fuse covers - Heritage grill - Gill stripes by Big Worm Graphix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan@Adams View Post
Black paint isn't a hobby, its a career. Get used to it
*How to hug your Camaro*
fsusmithc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 11:30 AM   #4244
68/2010
Emerald Coast Camaros

Hey back, where is everyone ? I heard that pat is taking Aug. whoop whoop can't wait.
Old 07-16-2013, 11:42 AM   #4245
menendez1293
Emerald Coast Camaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68/2010 View Post
Hey back, where is everyone ? I heard that pat is taking Aug. whoop whoop can't wait.
Been very busy with school and internship. Haven't been able to drive the camaro since May

Depending on the day I might be able to make an August meet. Guess as time gets closer we will see but I'm hoping for it.
Old 07-16-2013, 11:58 AM   #4246
68/2010
Emerald Coast Camaros

Hoping you can Freddie it's been awhile . It feels like forever since our last cruise . So ready for it.
Old 07-16-2013, 12:43 PM   #4247
menendez1293
Emerald Coast Camaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68/2010 View Post
Hoping you can Freddie it's been awhile . It feels like forever since our last cruise . So ready for it.
It has. I will stay tuned to see what we have coming up. Hopefully the weather will be nice for Sonic in August. I really dislike this constant rain we have had.
Old 07-16-2013, 01:32 PM   #4248
Lil' Nasty
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: Supercharged V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsusmithc2 View Post

Upgrades such as.....?

Also, Summit Super Series event #5 is coming up this weekend so you know where I'll be.
GFX painted soon, elite catch can, then I'm debating to save up for the IPF kit. Lots of change.

Look forward to the August meet, as soon as its posted, I can ask off
Old 07-16-2013, 02:12 PM   #4249
68/2010
Emerald Coast Camaros

Yeah , and hopefully we can have a sunny Aug. sonic. I don't know what it is but always wants to rain on sonic .
Old 07-16-2013, 07:24 PM   #4250
acatlover13
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Camaro IOM/IO
Send a message via AIM to acatlover13 Send a message via Skype™ to acatlover13
Regarding the Pensacola car show on July 27....that is, as of now, the only thing that has been mentioned for July. I can't make this one, as I will likely be at South Georgia Motorsports Park for an event, but for those who want to make the show....have a blast!!

Tammy and Pat are taking the August meet(in Thomasville)
Anyone up for September?? It's starting to be the same few people taking turns to put together meets, so to spread out the areas, we need more folks to volunteer to take a month.
acatlover13 is offline   Reply With Quote