Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Cold Air Inductions
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2013, 02:23 PM   #71
mlee
Charter Circle Member

Drives: Number Twenty-Three
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornerspeed92 View Post
I didn't want to start a new thread,especially since all seems to be answered here im trying to find "Lupe overhauling engines".I typed it into search,and didn't get anything. I want to have my front bow tie painted,and i hear he's the man to do it,Thanks
I already had mine painted but got another set from Lupe and they are absolutely the best...

Here's his website.. http://www.camarocustoms.com/

Another example of a vendor that just keeps getting better all the time.
Old 07-08-2013, 02:45 PM   #72
tramtwo

Drives: 2013 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
I already had mine painted but got another set from Lupe and they are absolutely the best...

Here's his website.. http://www.camarocustoms.com/

Another example of a vendor that just keeps getting better all the time.
drinking and online shopping don't mix
Old 07-08-2013, 05:22 PM   #73
camaro2lt

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT VR/RS CGM Rally's
pete at pedders are a great guy. ofer is always great.
Old 07-08-2013, 09:32 PM   #74
ChadG

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro LS
Just found this thread and have to agree with the couple on your list I have had the pleasure of doing business with:

Ivan at Southwest Speed was great, bought my Iceolator from them was happy I got the longer bolts!

Lupe is an artist, I've yet to buy from him but given an infinite paycheck I would keep him employed for a long time . . . his work is AMAZING.

I haven't bought from Apex . . . but I like Chase since he's an old scout (19D) and well the pictures he posts aren't too bad either . . .

A couple of vendors that haven't been mentioned yet are the fine folks at Adam's polishes - in my opinion they are the absolute epitome of amazing customer service.

Lastly Steve and Patrick at Vararam have been AWESOME to deal with . . . still loving my intake!
Old 07-08-2013, 09:55 PM   #75
mlee
Charter Circle Member

Drives: Number Twenty-Three
Quote:
Originally Posted by tramtwo View Post
drinking and online shopping don't mix
Sure it does... I do it all the time.

Can we change the name of this thread now? It certainly doesn't fit anymore..
Old 07-08-2013, 09:57 PM   #76
tramtwo

Drives: 2013 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
Sure it does... I do it all the time.

Can we change the name of this thread now? It certainly doesn't fit anymore..

ya asking me... you the one with all the stick around here...
Old 07-09-2013, 07:29 AM   #77
FY_Ivan
Black Mamba

Drives: 2013 2LT RS
Not a parts vendor like all listed here, but Adam's Polishes has some awesome customer service.

Heritage Grille | Gen5DIY Halo & DRL Harness | LEDs - DRLs, dome, trunk, license plate | ZL1 rear and RPI front splash guards | CAI Inc. Cold Air Intake
Elite Engineering Catch Can | Oracle Ghosted Sidemarkers | FR ZL1 style wheels | VMax Black Ported TB
Old 07-09-2013, 01:19 PM   #78
Sales @ CAI Inc

Drives: 2010 SS/RS Supercharged 427 Build
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSMOKN View Post
Bill,
as far as I'm concerned your top of the list!
Bill went above and beyond to make me happy! CAI is a great vendor!
Thanks!!
Old 07-09-2013, 04:30 PM   #79
mikeyg36

Drives: 2015 Z/28 #533, 2016 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sales @ CAI Inc View Post
Thanks!!
+1 for CAI
Old 07-09-2013, 04:50 PM   #80
Rapid Runner

Drives: 2012 Audi TT-RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarylandSpeed View Post
That's really the big thing. It only costs like $100 a month to sponsor here. That means anyone can come here and talk a great game, claiming they are the #1 this, or the best that, with no real basis, and consumer really knows no difference. They think that everyone has a warehouse, call center or what not, when for many places, the reality is starkly different. Some may have never even owned or worked on a Camaro. What's even better is sometimes, even when reality is known, some consumers still buy because they like supporting the little guy.
That's real interesting... so lets just say that's $1,200 a year, from 1 vendor, somebody here is a genius here for getting rich off of enthusiasts, cause it damn sure doesn't cost more than $1,200 to back the servers for this place, And the hard working mods get nothing rite?

But who am I to question such things though..

Lmao.. that's funny, no wonder we are not allowed to bash vendors here, cause for example.. if we as a community decided to have a pitchfork fest with a vendor, and we decided to ban this said vendor and due to lack of business, this said vendors leaves... that's $1,200 rent out of somebody pockets rite..

all I gotta say is.. way to look out for us
Old 07-09-2013, 06:00 PM   #81
butters
It's not the batmobile!

Drives: 2012 Camaro LFX
Old 07-09-2013, 06:03 PM   #82
Rhyder

Drives: 2012 45 Anniversary Vert
I cant believe this thread is still here, much less still open.......

Lets just rename it the bash everyone thread, don't forget to say "bless his heart" afterwards though or you aren't protected........
Old 07-10-2013, 07:40 AM   #83
c_LoW29

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, 2010 Mustang GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapid Runner View Post
That's real interesting... so lets just say that's $1,200 a year, from 1 vendor, somebody here is a genius here for getting rich off of enthusiasts, cause it damn sure doesn't cost more than $1,200 to back the servers for this place, And the hard working mods get nothing rite?

But who am I to question such things though..

Lmao.. that's funny, no wonder we are not allowed to bash vendors here, cause for example.. if we as a community decided to have a pitchfork fest with a vendor, and we decided to ban this said vendor and due to lack of business, this said vendors leaves... that's $1,200 rent out of somebody pockets rite..

all I gotta say is.. way to look out for us

LMAO I thought I was the only one who noticed this even getting a Quad Proccessor Multi Core Dedicated server from Softlayer is about $599.00 a month so where is the rest of the money going? Its all about the money now a days sadly there are very few that actually help for the cause and not for the profit and this is for almost everything in the world now a days. Granted everyone has to make a living and if this is what is paying the bills for someone then ofcourse they are going to try their hardest to keep the vendor here and not lose that money.

DMVC5
Old 07-10-2013, 08:12 AM   #84
nebchevy

Drives: 2011 2SS SGM Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by c_LoW29 View Post
LMAO I thought I was the only one who noticed this even getting a Quad Proccessor Multi Core Dedicated server from Softlayer is about $599.00 a month so where is the rest of the money going? Its all about the money now a days sadly there are very few that actually help for the cause and not for the profit and this is for almost everything in the world now a days. Granted everyone has to make a living and if this is what is paying the bills for someone then ofcourse they are going to try their hardest to keep the vendor here and not lose that money.
Agreed ALL about the money and its F'in SAD!!

Closed Thread