Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Redline Goods
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions General 5th generation Camaro topics not covered by other subforums.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2013, 09:54 PM   #126
SuperSport2011
 
SuperSport2011's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 camaro 2ss/rs rally yellow L99
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Toronto
Posts: 607
Lol I live in a city of 2.5 million people and for every 1 camaro I see 4 vettes. Pretty boring to look at and I never turn my head to look at one nor do I see others but hey whatever makes you happy.
__________________


''Second place is a fancy word for a loser''
SuperSport2011 is offline  
Old 07-09-2013, 10:00 PM   #127
TastyBake

 
TastyBake's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro 2LT/RS Black
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 843
I read the first post and a few others. Even though the paint is under warranty, with other issues such as lights, I wouldn't want it either.

A whole lotta over generalizing. Your Camaro doesn't represent all Camaros. Those guys pulled over and not waving doesn't mean everyone is like that. Could be another reason why they're not waving. A few others may have problems with paint but it doesn't mean the paint is bad.

Saw some corvettes with bad paint and some good. I know because I've been looking for one for months now. Your corvette may have seen little highway.

I get the "not waving" thing being a small reason why you got rid of it. People were just surprised that was considered a factor.

I can relate Camaros like ants there as I imagine w/out snow, you get more sporty cars as someone mentioned.

If someone asked "Why didn't you get a ZL1?" you shoulda just replied "Didn't want one". Its no biggie.

I don't blame you going to a corvette as I want to do the same. Badly
TastyBake is offline  
Old 07-09-2013, 10:05 PM   #128
TastyBake

 
TastyBake's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro 2LT/RS Black
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 843
Like the other guy, I do want to offer my thanks for the job you do. People can sleep at night because of you and I wave to LEOs when I pass them. Did that for 4 years.

Just ease up on the over generalizing. Case by case. Aint the way to live, man.
TastyBake is offline  
Old 07-09-2013, 10:19 PM   #129
Rhyder


 
Drives: 2012 45 Anniversary Vert
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: atlanta
Posts: 2,529
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebeastsrt View Post
And if the nim-rod OP would have just said that. This thread wouldn't be 100 replys long.
that wasnt the point of the OP's post though, he really wanted to vent and trash Camaro's, Camaro owners and GM, in that order, then try to cover up his trashing by the thin cover of what he traded it in for....it was really immaterial that it was a vette, if he was buying a Justy, the thread would still be here......

I originally thought the OP was posting expecting a different reaction, ive now come to the conclusion he is getting exactly what he wants, and prolonging this thread with baseless arguments....some people see that as a way to get attention...
Rhyder is offline  
Old 07-09-2013, 10:20 PM   #130
SSinisterLS3
 
SSinisterLS3's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 C6 LS2
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Houston
Posts: 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by TastyBake View Post
Like the other guy, I do want to offer my thanks for the job you do. People can sleep at night because of you and I wave to LEOs when I pass them. Did that for 4 years.

Just ease up on the over generalizing. Case by case. Aint the way to live, man.
Thanks for saying that! I appreciate it.

Now, there is one thing here that reminds me of work. I believe the camaro is overpriced. Did I say camaros have paint problems? Yes. TSBs exist for the paint. Case closed. Not bringing it up again. A TSB is GM admitting there is a common problem. Other than that, I don't see that I have generalized. I'm not the one saying all camaros are horrible. I am stating facts. All facts. If you don't believe them, well, that's up to you. Some times, words get put in your mouth. That's whats happening with me here. Make one mistake about a ZL1 owner, and bam, people jump on that one. That's because you are dying to find an issue with what I'm saying.

Bottom line, it's all facts. TSBs, production numbers, and market values support what I have said. I have backed it all up. If you don't believe it, direct your flame at GM for releasing 'bad information' I guess.

I think that is the issue. Alot are driving 2013s. Of course you are happy. You are probably typing this up on your phone sitting in your car sucking in the smell of freshly made leather. Lets not let that blind the fact that TSBs exist for problems I have stated. Don't judge something that you have only put 10k miles on. I loved my camaro when it was new as well, even if it was used. Putting miles on it reveals truths about it. It seems this is being denied by the majority, which drive....brand new cars. Of course you have no problems! It's new!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhyder View Post
prolonging this thread with baseless arguments....some people see that as a way to get attention...
See above. I've supported my arguments. How is this "baseless"?
__________________
2011-Black LS3 2SS/RS-SOLD
2007-Victory Red C6-Magnacharged (M112 Intercooled), B/B Bullets, Lingenfelter Hood/Tune/Valve Covers, AR Catted Long Tubes, K/N Drop Ins, much more

Last edited by SSinisterLS3; 07-09-2013 at 10:31 PM.
SSinisterLS3 is offline  
Old 07-09-2013, 10:31 PM   #131
fastgun
 
fastgun's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 2LS
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: alabama
Posts: 37
Camaros being overpriced is just your opinion like you said. A lot of people do not believe this to be true. As far as TSBs go, there are TSBs on just about every car out there. Vettes included. Just facts.
__________________
My babies!!
fastgun is offline  
Old 07-09-2013, 10:37 PM   #132
SILVER BULLET RS
 
Drives: 2010 2lt RS Camaro
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Rochester , new york
Posts: 11
Congrats on your Vette! Sorry to hear your Camaro SS didn't make you a happy owner. I find it weird that all your frustration ended with you getting rid of your car. For me all the stuff you listed is trivial other than the paint peeling and even then I would make GM repaint it. As far as other Camaro owners not waving, I don't really care if they wave back or not. And as far as racing, my LLT V6 is fast enough to win a lot of races and slow enough to lose a lot of races! If you truly love your Camaro, you stick with it thru thick and thin man! I hope your Vette makes you happy for a long time.
SILVER BULLET RS is offline  
Old 07-09-2013, 10:44 PM   #133
sakipat
 
sakipat's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS RS
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: San Diego
Posts: 84
sakipat is offline  
Old 07-09-2013, 10:51 PM   #134
Q'smuscle
life with muscle
 
Q'smuscle's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro BRM 1LT/RS & Impala
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Riverside,ca
Posts: 2,269
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRIS10 View Post
Yup, I'm poor cuz I'm always modding my rides.
Attachment 532462

Sent using Tapatalk from my Galaxy III ♥
good one! LOL OP lose yourself . You are a Corvette owner dying for attention from poor camaro owners. Wow never thought I'll see the day. Now I can see why camaros are selling . A corvette owner even wants. attention from camaro owners. lmao camaro really is on top. you're not helping Corvette. owners or yourself.
__________________
Chevy's nothing Else matters
Q'smuscle is online now  
Old 07-09-2013, 10:55 PM   #135
jeffyjeff
 
jeffyjeff's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 jwl 1ss
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: charlotte
Posts: 34
Congrats on the vette. This is just my two cents on vetts. Yes I owned one you can look at my first post traded my 05 with the z51 package in for my 11 1ss. All I have to say is I didnt look back. The vette was a great car but repairs were off the chain just because it was a vette. Not going to get into performance because it doesn't take a rocket scientists to figure that a car that weights 3300 is going to blow the doors off one that weighs 3800 pounds with the same power. I used mine as a DD and felt that it was more of a weekend toy then something I wanted to get in everyday. My vette days are over and dont plan on ever owning anthor one again. But I will say this I buy I diffrent GM car about every 2-3 years and I will definitely buy a ZL1 before I buy a z06. You can only go but so fast on the street. Like I said just my 2 cents from a former vette owner.
jeffyjeff is offline  
Old 07-09-2013, 11:15 PM   #136
Fiftydriver

 
Fiftydriver's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SSRS RJT L99
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Fort Shaw, Montana
Posts: 1,189
I think that is the issue. Alot are driving 2013s. Of course you are happy. You are probably typing this up on your phone sitting in your car sucking in the smell of freshly made leather. Lets not let that blind the fact that TSBs exist for problems I have stated. Don't judge something that you have only put 10k miles on.

Been driving my 2010 since I took it off the lot new in early 2010, coming up on 4 years old next spring. Every car has issues as they get older and get USED. To think otherwise is silly. They are mechanical items and mechanical items do not stay in new condition for ever if they are used.

If there was a problem with the paint on your car, why not get it fixed?

Personally, I just think you got a camaro because they were new and it was the THING to do. In my opinion, that is a very poor reason for purchasing a car. I know a load of people that buy a new car because its the newest greatest thing, at least thats what they have heard or read about but then they have the car for a year or two and get tired of it for the simple fact they REALLY did not want THAT car, they bought it because it was the latest and greatest thing on the market. Again, very poor reason to purchase anything that costs this much.

Personally, I plan to have my camaro in the garage when I kick the bucket. Did not buy it to flip it in 5 years. Bought it to make it my dream car, and just about there.

Sorry you are so unhappy with your camaro, there is a reason to buy new, then you have some recourse if something goes wrong with your car, just sayin.........
__________________
Fiftydriver

2010 SSRS, RJTC, L99, Maggie 2300 SC, 3.4" pulley, Roto-Fab CAI, Dynatech Supermaxx LT headers, Dynatech High Flow cats, Corsa Cat back exhaust, Elite Engineering catch can, MSD wires and Jannetty custom tune, JRE custom diff w/ posi mod, 3.91 LPE gears, Pfaht trailing arms, Pfaht trailing arm and Diff bushings, drop springs and sport sway bars front and back, Fesler dual guage pillar pod w/ AM Cobalt Boost and A/F guages.

LS3 conversion, LPE dual fuel pump, Upgraded injectors, JRE Maggie Stage 2 upgrade kit, JRE smooth Idle Blower cam. Looking for 700 RWHP in the end.
Fiftydriver is offline  
Old 07-09-2013, 11:15 PM   #137
motorhead


 
Drives: yummy
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: central, Pa
Posts: 7,135
Who would want a base 07 vette when you can get great deals on 07 to 10 Z06s and why did someone put a trans am hood on it?

Doesn't matter what anyone thinks as long as you're happy. I just don't understand why people feel the need to try and rub it in peoples faces.

Oh, and 18 seconds is a life time at a race track. I could cross the finish line, crab a chair, and be sitting there drinking a beer waiting for you to cross the finish line in that
amount of time. I also didn't pay anywhere near 66k for my ZL1. I paid well under 60k. The ZL1 is a far better car all around than an 07 Vette ,and in talking rare, you'll see far more base C6 vettes than you will ZL1s.

Oh and I'm one of the A-holes that don't wave to people I don't know unless they wave to me first. To many nuts out there now a days ,and I feel it's best to not engage with anymore than you need to. Oh, and my father-in-law has a vette and he's not a wavier either. Maybe it's time for you to trade already.

Oh and thanks for your service. I do have great respect for people that wear the badge. One of my best friends is a Pa State cop.

Don't hate me for stating my views about what you posted.
motorhead is offline  
Old 07-09-2013, 11:24 PM   #138
Nutro


 
Nutro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS Synergy Green
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 3,227
Meh, your spoiler was "flaking" and would have been covered under the TSB but it's okay. Now you have the same boring ass vette that I see WAY more than Camaros around here.

The worst part of your post besides being offended about being waved to? Calling Camaro owners "Poor" but you went out and bought a friggin 6 year old vette and now think you're driving a Supercar because it's "Fiberglass" and you're insurance is cheaper.
__________________
2011 L99 W/ Kooks Long Tubes, Ported TB, Roto-Fab CAI, Apex Catch can, Stainless Works 3" ZL-1 Catback, Overdriven Maggie @10 Pounds boost putting down 501/535 on a conservative tune. Oh and Forgestar 20's
Nutro is offline  
Old 07-09-2013, 11:34 PM   #139
Fiftydriver

 
Fiftydriver's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SSRS RJT L99
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Fort Shaw, Montana
Posts: 1,189
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutro View Post
The worst part of your post besides being offended about being waved to? Calling Camaro owners "Poor" but you went out and bought a friggin 6 year old vette and now think you're driving a Supercar because it's "Fiberglass" and you're insurance is cheaper.
Not only that but he pretty much called me a rich SNOB for saying that you can mod your car with an almost endless amount of custom add ons to make it your own unique camaro........

This guy just wants to bitch, must be having a bad day. If I could I would wave to him to try to chear him up!!!
__________________
Fiftydriver

2010 SSRS, RJTC, L99, Maggie 2300 SC, 3.4" pulley, Roto-Fab CAI, Dynatech Supermaxx LT headers, Dynatech High Flow cats, Corsa Cat back exhaust, Elite Engineering catch can, MSD wires and Jannetty custom tune, JRE custom diff w/ posi mod, 3.91 LPE gears, Pfaht trailing arms, Pfaht trailing arm and Diff bushings, drop springs and sport sway bars front and back, Fesler dual guage pillar pod w/ AM Cobalt Boost and A/F guages.

LS3 conversion, LPE dual fuel pump, Upgraded injectors, JRE Maggie Stage 2 upgrade kit, JRE smooth Idle Blower cam. Looking for 700 RWHP in the end.
Fiftydriver is offline  
Old 07-09-2013, 11:36 PM   #140
SIN R G

 
SIN R G's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 VW R32, 2011 Synergy Green 2SS
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Randolph, Wisconsin
Posts: 937
Congrats on the purchase of your Corvette and I am glad you like it, but I do have to ask you one question. Did your therapist suggest you to write this to help with your anger issues? If so, I hope it made you feel better and relieve some of your anger. Please keep up with the therapy and don't forget to take your meds. Again, congrats on your Corvette.

P.S. I pity the first Corvette that does not wave back.
__________________
2SS L99, CAI, Kooks Stainless 1 7/8 headers, Kooks Catted Oem Connection Pipe, MBRP Exhaust, MSD LS1 Superconductor 8.5 mm Wires. NKG Copper Spark Plug Set, Full Dyno Tune. BMR G8Trailing Arms - Hammertone and BMR Rear Toe Rods, GFX, Devils Tail Side Stripes, Side Vent Stripes, Synergy Green Door Panels and SS Grill & Trunk Badges .
SIN R G is offline  
Old 07-10-2013, 12:48 AM   #141
MY CA.ZL1
 
MY CA.ZL1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 ZL1 #698
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: monterey.ca.
Posts: 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Customer Svc View Post
SSinisterLS3,

Sorry to hear about the Camaro, but congratulations on your Corvette! I hope it brings you much satisfaction! Feel free to message us anytime with concerns and drive safe out there!

All the best,

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care


i enjoy my ZL1 and my 2011 ss however there are issues of which GM could of fixed thru 3 years of making the ZL but to cheap to deal with them.i love my car but certain things just bug me.first the outside paint is so thin.i had to repaint my new car.2nd the painted black rims i had to powdercoat to really fix the paint issue,the ZL overheats when raced so a hx or superchiller is needed.cheesy sc cover had to paint.air really doesnot work in very hot areas.(crazy)carpet is so thin it look worn after a year.the car has a great running gear and GM counts on that.even the 99 vettes have driver seats that are auto.my fx 45 i have had since 04 still looks like new.my i.s.is the same.GM could of fix all all of items and most would of paid a liitle more.at the last show i was at there was 22 camaros there.mine was the only ZL and people eally believed that is how is is made.lol
MY CA.ZL1 is offline  
Old 07-10-2013, 01:38 AM   #142
King Sun
Casual Camaro Owner
 
King Sun's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Black LS V6
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Jacksonville Fl
Posts: 974
anyone that buys a camaro for exclusivity or for people to high five you. Just seems like you wanted attention for a car you drove. tbh if you wanted all of that you should be looking into viper/zr1 territory
King Sun is offline  
Old 07-10-2013, 02:01 AM   #143
MikeSVX
The magic smoke genie....
 
MikeSVX's Avatar
 
Drives: Jewels (2010 RJT 1SS)
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Escondido, CA
Posts: 2,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSinisterLS3 View Post

A guy that works at a dealer told me about the camaro. He said people keep them for 5k miles over three years, and do nothing but talk about how reliable it is. This 98 Camry can go 5k miles in three years too. Is that all of a sudden a great car now too? That's what you are doing. You have a brand new car. Strong support from someone with no experience. You gotta rack up some miles there rookie.
Got mine in December of 2009. It was my daily driver for quite a while ( daily driving my motorcycle now). It just past 70k. It's not been back to the dealer since I got it. Only work done to it is basic maintenance. The only problems with the paint are scratches and door dings from it being a daily driver. That better?
__________________
Support Search & Rescue.
Get Lost.
MikeSVX is offline  
Old 07-10-2013, 02:09 AM   #144
MikeSVX
The magic smoke genie....
 
MikeSVX's Avatar
 
Drives: Jewels (2010 RJT 1SS)
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Escondido, CA
Posts: 2,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSinisterLS3 View Post
YOU were right! The MSRP of a new ZL1 is 67,005. So I guess the 66,000 is a good deal. Found one in upper 65 range. Thats the only one around here. So, I'm back with you! LINKS!

http://www.wiesnerhuntsville.com/new...9D9807051.aspx

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...49674352&Log=0


I love my car now. It's got miles, not serviced at a GM dealer for anything other than the oil changes and balance. Guy gave me all the receipts for service in the glove box. So, sounds like YOU are the one who doesn't know what you are talking about. You are a camaro specialty shop? Ehhh, wouldn't buy one from you if you don't even know the MSRP. I personally stood next to the black coupe at Buckalew for 66,000. It has a sticker on it for dealer markup. Yes, they mark them up around here STILL. So, yes, they are out there. The vert at Wiesner isn't that bad a deal since THOSE are in the 70s down here.




It's called column lock on the C5 and 2005 LS2. It's fixed with a 20 dollar part from any vette service shop. Also, the roof is only on hard tops. Doesn't apply to mine. The corvette didn't blow up from battery issues. What's your point? It was not repainted since TSBs exist for paint problems. That tells anyone there is an issue with black.

Actually it wasn't just the column lock, though she had that issue too. He stability track went haywire and would let her go more then 20mph. They told her $2000 to fix it. Lucky she had a month left on her extended warranty. Right now ever time she gets in it she needs to do a reset on the dash to get the gauges to work right.
__________________
Support Search & Rescue.
Get Lost.
MikeSVX is offline  
Old 07-10-2013, 04:28 AM   #145
mc_acoustic

 
Drives: 2010 1LT Limited Edition Camaro A6
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Earth
Posts: 824
This whole thread is pretty useless... WHo cares if he didn't like the car and or that he bashed it.

Its his opinion... We can't change that...

For example, I love pizza, my gf doesn't. She says pizza is gross... Does that mean it is? TO HER yes, to me no...

Move on people... Nothing to see here.
mc_acoustic is offline  
Old 07-10-2013, 05:08 AM   #146
cadyshac
It's in the hole!
 
cadyshac's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS L99 SGM 2013 2SSRS LS3 BRM
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 788
Number three is the people. Every Camaro owner I see on the street DOES NOT WAVE. They do not do anything except hammer it, and start weaving through traffic at 100 plus, hoping you will chase them. Umm, no. Go ahead. I can’t count how many times that has happened, and next time I see them is on the shoulder. Red and blues.

I am calling BS here, nice rant, don't let the door hit you.........
cadyshac is offline  
Old 07-10-2013, 05:23 AM   #147
Denis


 
Denis's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Lexington Park, MD
Posts: 5,259
I can't believe this thread is still open and that a huge argument hasn't broken out. Nice job everyone for staying somewhat mature.
__________________
Denis is offline  
Old 07-10-2013, 06:14 AM   #148
SSinisterLS3
 
SSinisterLS3's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 C6 LS2
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Houston
Posts: 174
Mornin. (Yawn) just checkking (scrolling) another question why I didn't get paint fixed that I've answered four times....(scrolling) some guy saying I called him a rich snob....(scrolling) another fully built camaro saying its GM that made it reliable.....(scrolling) and yup. Nothing new here. Paint wasn't warrantied. A TSB is not a recall. They do not HAVE to fix it. In my case, they did not.....for the fifth time. Ah yes, and one more guy complaining about an 05 vette. Same electrics as a c5. Anyone who knows anything about these knows 06 is good since the column lock doesn't mess your electric system up. 07 got the better rear end. Why would someone get a 07 base vette for 30 when a used z06 with 50k miles goes for almost 50. Gee, let me think. Also, Z06s do not come in convertible trim, which I happen to like on the car.

Trans am hood? Thats new. I remember them having two ram air intakes. Unless I'm wrong about that too, and I'm sure someone will "call bs" on that as well. I called nobody a rich snob. I am the one getting accused of wanting attention while guy b spends 92,000 trying to do that. I don't want attention. I wanted a better car. Not my problem if you think it is attention grabbing. I'll wait today and see if there is any new developments later. I'm sure another ten people will ask about the paint. Another five corny wave jokes. Then, at least one other person saying the ZL1 is God's gift to the automotive world.
__________________
2011-Black LS3 2SS/RS-SOLD
2007-Victory Red C6-Magnacharged (M112 Intercooled), B/B Bullets, Lingenfelter Hood/Tune/Valve Covers, AR Catted Long Tubes, K/N Drop Ins, much more
SSinisterLS3 is offline  
Old 07-10-2013, 06:21 AM   #149
Toms2010
 
Drives: 2010 2LT
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSinisterLS3 View Post
Mornin. (Yawn) just checkking (scrolling) another question why I didn't get paint fixed that I've answered four times....(scrolling) some guy saying I called him a rich snob....(scrolling) another fully built camaro saying its GM that made it reliable.....(scrolling) and yup. Nothing new here. Paint wasn't warrantied. A TSB is not a recall. They do not HAVE to fix it. In my case, they did not.....for the fifth time. Ah yes, and one more guy complaining about an 05 vette. Same electrics as a c5. Anyone who knows anything about these knows 06 is good since the column lock doesn't mess your electric system up. 07 got the better rear end. Why would someone get a 07 base vette for 30 when a used z06 with 50k miles goes for almost 50. Gee, let me think. Also, Z06s do not come in convertible trim, which I happen to like on the car.

Trans am hood? Thats new. I remember them having two ram air intakes. Unless I'm wrong about that too, and I'm sure someone will "call bs" on that as well. I called nobody a rich snob. I am the one getting accused of wanting attention while guy b spends 92,000 trying to do that. I don't want attention. I wanted a better car. Not my problem if you think it is attention grabbing. I'll wait today and see if there is any new developments later. I'm sure another ten people will ask about the paint. Another five corny wave jokes. Then, at least one other person saying the ZL1 is God's gift to the automotive world.
Really dude, move on. Now you are starting to look pathetic. If you do not like what random people on the internet are going to say to you, do not post on the internet. If you need justification for what you did, go to the vette forum. Hint: Just tell them you upgraded.
__________________
2010 2LT CGM Auto
Vararam CAI - Modern Muscle Ported Throttle Body - Vmax Black Iceolator - Custom Exhaust - Magnaflow Res X 11386 - 2.5" Pipe from X on Back - Magnaflow Round Mufflers 10416 - Lime Green Hood Spears - Lime Green Gill Stripes - SJM AutoProd Sequential Turn Signals - SJM AutoProd Always On DRL Fog Lights
Toms2010 is offline  
Old 07-10-2013, 06:31 AM   #150
DRKS1D3

 
DRKS1D3's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro SS Convertible LS3
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,582
Everybody is different, I understand that. Two of your reasons for getting rid of the car are baffling though: People won't wave at you and you see a bunch of other Camaros on the road. As for the waving, maybe you have an insecurity complex? I wave at other Camaros, if they wave back, ok, if not, ok. I've never got butt hurt over a "non-waiver". As for seeing many of them on the road, it's a Camaro, not a Bugatti Veyron. A $40k American Muscle Car is going to be pretty common. Oh well, good luck and I hope people wave at you in your Vette and you don't see too many others on the road.
__________________
MY RIDE: 2011 TRIPLE BLACK SS CONVERTIBLE (LS3)--K&N TYPHOON INTAKE/FLOWMASTER FORCE II EXHAUST/HYPERTECH MAX ENERGY 93 OCTANE TUNE/HOTCHKIS SUSPENSION/BLACKED OUT BOWTIES

DAD'S RIDE: 2012 ZL1 #1866--BLACK, 6 SPEED, EXPOSED CF HOOD, POLISHED WHEELS, SUNROOF, ROTO-FAB INTAKE

"Silly Americans, taking from the rich and giving to the poor only works in fairy tales. Success is earned here!".
DRKS1D3 is offline  
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.