Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
ADM PERFORMANCE
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2013, 02:10 PM   #71
One-Bad-ZL1
So easy to love Camaros
 
One-Bad-ZL1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 ZL1 VR #3457
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Marlborough, CT
Posts: 3,420
Send a message via Yahoo to One-Bad-ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by stand-al0ne View Post
The black v6 camaro that has "SC" in place of the bowtie, does anyone know who makes those plastic canard/splitters on the lower sides of the front bumper? You can see them really clearly in the picture on page 1 of this thread. I would love to know who makes those.

Thanks
That is Jim's car, send him a PM and I'm positive he'd love to tell you all about them. Good guy. Tell him Jay sent you.
__________________
One-Bad-ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 02:18 PM   #72
molloni
Capt. Organization!
 
molloni's Avatar
 
Drives: Black 2010 2LT/RS Camaro
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Boston
Posts: 2,459
Quote:
Originally Posted by stand-al0ne View Post
The black v6 camaro that has "SC" in place of the bowtie, does anyone know who makes those plastic canard/splitters on the lower sides of the front bumper? You can see them really clearly in the picture on page 1 of this thread. I would love to know who makes those.

Thanks
You mean gutterball's car?


I'll send him a PM and ask him.

EDIT - yea, what Jay said above, you can PM him directly and ask him. And yea, he is a nice guy.
__________________
>>>Rhode Island Chevy Show<<< June 29, 2014 - What better way to get a sig pic!
>>>Pit Girls @ Angry Hams<<< July 2, 2012 - What better way to get a hot girl pic!
molloni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 02:29 PM   #73
TRC-SS
TIM "COTW 2-25-13"
 
TRC-SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 JRE SuperCharged 606RWHP SS/RS
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Shrewsbury Massachusetts
Posts: 4,930
Homepage
__________________
View Build HERE>>>>>MY 2011 2SS/RS JOURNAL
TRC-SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 05:51 PM   #74
PAUL SS
The Mark of Excellence
 
PAUL SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 ABM 1SS RS LS3
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Smallest State in the Union
Posts: 8,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRC-SS View Post
Homepage
Woot!

I don't think any other group does photo mosaics like NEC5, and not too many roll as large as we do.

I just need an answer to one question, Tran which Camaro is yours?
__________________
BMR, CAI, DynoMax, Elite Eng., Hurst, Jannetty, Clear Image Headers & Hi Flow cats, Jet Hot, LSR, TSW, VMax, Vredestein
PAUL SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 06:07 PM   #75
Maxspeed
~COTW 6/30/14~
 
Maxspeed's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Mansfield Mass
Posts: 2,774
They used an incomplete picture on the homepage. There are a few cars missing.
__________________
Mods: Heritage Grill, Blade Spoiler, Corrado Hoodliner Mural, Premium Engine Boxes, Radiator Shroud, Custom Painted Bowties, Dipstick & Engine Caps, RX Catch Can, Corsa cat back exhaust, CAI black powder coat cold air, Apex cold air intake scoop and Apex washer tank relocate kit, Dynatech SuperMAXX Ceramic Coated LT Headers, High Flow Cats, JRE470 Rough Idle Cam Package, DSS 1,000 RWHP Axels, Slowhawk Mustang Dyno Tune, QTP QTEC 66 Low Profile Cutouts and iTSX. 453 RWHP 427 RWTQ

WEB LINKS
BUILD
TIMING CHAIN FAILURE
TRANSITION FROM STOCK TO CAM VID
Maxspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 08:31 PM   #76
molloni
Capt. Organization!
 
molloni's Avatar
 
Drives: Black 2010 2LT/RS Camaro
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Boston
Posts: 2,459
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAUL SS View Post
Woot!

I don't think any other group does photo mosaics like NEC5, and not too many roll as large as we do.

I just need an answer to one question, Tran which Camaro is yours?
LOL! Good question. I have yet to see anyone rival us...the best I did see was the photo shoot on the bridge a few years back, but we organize



Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxspeed View Post
They used an incomplete picture on the homepage. There are a few cars missing.
Yea, they used the first on in Paul's post, which is incomplete...but that's ok...WE STILL MADE THE HOMEPAGE!!!
__________________
>>>Rhode Island Chevy Show<<< June 29, 2014 - What better way to get a sig pic!
>>>Pit Girls @ Angry Hams<<< July 2, 2012 - What better way to get a hot girl pic!
molloni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 08:39 PM   #77
v6sonoma


 
v6sonoma's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS RS
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Providence, RI
Posts: 8,078
Woot! Good times.
__________________

Mods: BBK Intake, BBK LT's and High Flow Cats, Corsa Cat-back exhaust, Hurst short throw shifter, SLP skip-shift eliminator.

7/1/09 Placed order for IOM/IO int/ SS/RS 6M
9/26/09 Took delivery!
v6sonoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 07:42 AM   #78
stand-al0ne
Rev Couture
 
stand-al0ne's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 LS Camaro & 2013 Rav4 Ltd
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Jamlando, FL
Posts: 1,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by One-Bad-ZL1 View Post
That is Jim's car, send him a PM and I'm positive he'd love to tell you all about them. Good guy. Tell him Jay sent you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by molloni View Post
You mean gutterball's car?

I'll send him a PM and ask him.

EDIT - yea, what Jay said above, you can PM him directly and ask him. And yea, he is a nice guy.

Thanks guys!
__________________
EBC Brakes| DOT 4|Bigworm| SickSpeed| BMR | IPF | Vararam| MRT |MGW | Nitto | Rx |
Iggee |ZL-1 Sways| Hurst | Apex Racing|Past: Srt-4| 6.0L GTO- RIP | '98 Integra
stand-al0ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 09:42 AM   #79
whiteknight012
 
whiteknight012's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 CAMARO RS (1LT) CGM/BLK
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 566
Sweet pics! And what a great turnout, too. Makes me want to do another Camaro event!
__________________
"Celeste" - 2011 1LT/RS CGM/BLK -A member of CVC- Central Valley Camaros [Build]http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=237634
whiteknight012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 12:30 PM   #80
molloni
Capt. Organization!
 
molloni's Avatar
 
Drives: Black 2010 2LT/RS Camaro
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Boston
Posts: 2,459
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteknight012 View Post
Sweet pics! And what a great turnout, too. Makes me want to do another Camaro event!
Do another? We do them all the time
__________________
>>>Rhode Island Chevy Show<<< June 29, 2014 - What better way to get a sig pic!
>>>Pit Girls @ Angry Hams<<< July 2, 2012 - What better way to get a hot girl pic!
molloni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 01:29 PM   #81
SROD
THE ROD MAN
 
SROD's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 ABM 2SS/RS #631
Join Date: May 2010
Location: TENNESSEE
Posts: 559
very nice pictures everyone!
__________________
SROD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 03:07 AM   #82
Piouu93
SoCal Ht5
 
Piouu93's Avatar
 
Drives: White Camaro 2LT Rs
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Lebanon
Posts: 98
Amazing Keep it up Guys
__________________
Piouu93 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.