Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
JDP Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-04-2013, 02:53 AM   #1293
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012
 
pierre777's Avatar
 
Drives: Cyber Bullet
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: lebanon
Posts: 4,584
Send a message via Skype™ to pierre777
Quote:
Originally Posted by RED DEMON SS View Post
I know your over there brother but still have a fantastic 4th of July!
Thanks Tim and have a great day yourself buddy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquablueL99 View Post
Pierre, You are certainly welcome...I just could not resist "touching one up" for you....

Pretty awesome looking ride if I say so myself....

Kurt ABL99...
Hahaha thank you Kurt for the kind words bro and i'm really happy to have made a new freind like you who shares the same passion
__________________
pierre777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 10:46 AM   #1294
GunnyG
Da WHALE
 
GunnyG's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Stingray, 2015 Panamera 4
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Oceanside, Ca - Originally from KCMO
Posts: 8,882
Happy 4th of July!
__________________
Project MantaRay...Underway
GunnyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 11:14 AM   #1295
Monchy36
ZLT!!! COTW (8/5/13)
 
Monchy36's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 IOM 1LT RS M6
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Slatington, PA
Posts: 4,748
Monchy36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 04:18 PM   #1296
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012
 
pierre777's Avatar
 
Drives: Cyber Bullet
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: lebanon
Posts: 4,584
Send a message via Skype™ to pierre777
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnyG View Post
Happy 4th of July!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monchy36 View Post
Thanks guys !
__________________
pierre777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 11:00 AM   #1297
laditee


 
laditee's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Jerzy
Posts: 2,523
Ok Pierre haven't heard from u in awhile....waiting patiently on a system update lol....u no im excited for the outcome...whats the word
__________________
laditee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 01:15 AM   #1298
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012
 
pierre777's Avatar
 
Drives: Cyber Bullet
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: lebanon
Posts: 4,584
Send a message via Skype™ to pierre777
Laditee you know how the wait period is ,it took 3 weeks till i got the parts from shipping , but now that the parts are here i'm working on the setup these couple of days and the only thing left is the plexi work and installation so stay tuned i should have it ready by mid next week ,can't wait to see it finished but i promise i will be taking some pics while i install it here at home and thanks for asking .
__________________
pierre777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 07:39 PM   #1299
laditee


 
laditee's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Jerzy
Posts: 2,523
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre777 View Post
Laditee you know how the wait period is ,it took 3 weeks till i got the parts from shipping , but now that the parts are here i'm working on the setup these couple of days and the only thing left is the plexi work and installation so stay tuned i should have it ready by mid next week ,can't wait to see it finished but i promise i will be taking some pics while i install it here at home and thanks for asking .
Oh yes I do know the wait period....just checking in....
__________________
laditee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 02:32 PM   #1300
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012
 
pierre777's Avatar
 
Drives: Cyber Bullet
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: lebanon
Posts: 4,584
Send a message via Skype™ to pierre777
Thank you laditee that's so nice of you, Monday I'm starting the installation hopefully , should be done by the end of the week
__________________
pierre777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 04:11 PM   #1301
Aubrey64


 
Aubrey64's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro LLT/RS
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Plano, TX
Posts: 2,686
Can't wait to see the finished product! So are you going with a new head unit as well?
__________________
Aubrey64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:33 PM   #1302
Kronix
NJ/SoCal HT5 COTW 3/25/12
 
Kronix's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 Z06/14 C7/08 Z06/07 Tahoe Z71
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: South Jersey & SoCal
Posts: 1,965
Don't forget the Dyno Mat Pierre, or it'll sound like a rattling tin can...I never led you wrong yet brotha!


Here's an idea but you'll need fiberglass, make a mold, leather & a sewing machine. But the finished product is an ass pounding bumps, perfectly balanced that BOOM with the best of them, yet be as refined and tasteful any try audiophile would appreciate.

Good luck on the install, audio systems aren't easy, I've been doing them since 1989 when I used to clean up the trophies in the IASCA contests in my 1000 watt Vette. That's where they measure sound fidelity, not just the BOOM. Any questions, you know where to find me bro.

Looking forward to seeing what you have in mind

My jacuzzi, warm and inviting!


500 watt ARC Audio Amp Bridged wrapped & stitched in seat matching leather



Pioneer AVIC-Z140BH Head Unit with custom painted Schoshe kit that replaces HVAC controls, Power Locks, Hazards & just plan looks badazz over the stock system


6 Morel Supremo speakers + this:
Image Dynamics 10" Sub Woofer wrapped & stitched in seat matching leather


Hope you & the family are doing well and enjoying the summer!
__________________

Built by Late Model Racecraft
Fastest C7 in Tri-State 10.13 @ 134mph
7/26/14 Corvette Challenge Raceway Park, E-Town, NJ
Kronix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 01:22 AM   #1303
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012
 
pierre777's Avatar
 
Drives: Cyber Bullet
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: lebanon
Posts: 4,584
Send a message via Skype™ to pierre777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aubrey64 View Post
Can't wait to see the finished product! So are you going with a new head unit as well?
Thanks bro, i ordered my scosche dash kit 7 months ago and still nothing ,every month they push the delivery date one month and the pioneer double din has been sitting in my office collecting dust for the past 6 months waiting for the dash kit .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronix View Post
Don't forget the Dyno Mat Pierre, or it'll sound like a rattling tin can...I never led you wrong yet brotha!


Here's an idea but you'll need fiberglass, make a mold, leather & a sewing machine. But the finished product is an ass pounding bumps, perfectly balanced that BOOM with the best of them, yet be as refined and tasteful any try audiophile would appreciate.

Good luck on the install, audio systems aren't easy, I've been doing them since 1989 when I used to clean up the trophies in the IASCA contests in my 1000 watt Vette. That's where they measure sound fidelity, not just the BOOM. Any questions, you know where to find me bro.

Looking forward to seeing what you have in mind

My jacuzzi, warm and inviting!


500 watt ARC Audio Amp Bridged wrapped & stitched in seat matching leather



Pioneer AVIC-Z140BH Head Unit with custom painted Schoshe kit that replaces HVAC controls, Power Locks, Hazards & just plan looks badazz over the stock system


6 Morel Supremo speakers + this:
Image Dynamics 10" Sub Woofer wrapped & stitched in seat matching leather


Hope you & the family are doing well and enjoying the summer!
Hey buddy, family is great thanks for asking ,as for my setup ,dyno mat is a must so i ordered one pack and that should be enough to do the job, i really like your setup and i'm sure it sounds boombastic but i'm going for something more of a show setup so i ordered and got 2 sound stream subs 2000watt each with matching amps and 15 farrad capacitor and all the cables and hardware needed,unlike you i kept on the boston setup as their mid is great but i upgraded the tweeters , i got all the wood work finished painting and all but still waiting for the plexi guy to finish the custom logo and stuff so i can start the installation monday .
__________________
pierre777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 03:49 PM   #1304
laditee


 
laditee's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Jerzy
Posts: 2,523
And the excitement begins....yaaaaaa
__________________
laditee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 07:21 AM   #1305
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012
 
pierre777's Avatar
 
Drives: Cyber Bullet
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: lebanon
Posts: 4,584
Send a message via Skype™ to pierre777
sorry i was away for a while ,i was organizing a ride with my group and it was awesome we had around 30 cars and they had a blast ,pics and vid coming soon and today i start my audio build ,i just hope nothinn goes wrong and i'll be taking pics as i go with the install
__________________
pierre777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 09:11 PM   #1306
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN
 
RED DEMON SS's Avatar
 
Drives: RED DEMON!
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: PNW MISFIT
Posts: 8,430
Cyber Bullet looks like she is getting a little make over in the rear end brother~
__________________
RED DEMON SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 03:51 AM   #1307
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012
 
pierre777's Avatar
 
Drives: Cyber Bullet
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: lebanon
Posts: 4,584
Send a message via Skype™ to pierre777
Thanks Tim ,you know that the rear end has got to look good don't you agree ,i've been working late nights on it for the last couple of days after work so i'm a bit tired but hey i gotta finish it before the weekend.

Here's a liiiiittle sneak peak of what's cookinn



__________________
pierre777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:02 AM   #1308
laditee


 
laditee's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Jerzy
Posts: 2,523
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre777 View Post
Thanks Tim ,you know that the rear end has got to look good don't you agree ,i've been working late nights on it for the last couple of days after work so i'm a bit tired but hey i gotta finish it before the weekend.

Here's a liiiiittle sneak peak of what's cookinn



Boy does that look familiar....memories memories...im so excited to see the finishing touch..i no it's going to be amazing
__________________
laditee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 10:51 AM   #1309
leonardo
SoCal HT5 [COTW 11/24/13]
 
leonardo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro SS / Ducati 1198s
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Orange County
Posts: 3,861
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre777 View Post
Thanks Tim ,you know that the rear end has got to look good don't you agree ,i've been working late nights on it for the last couple of days after work so i'm a bit tired but hey i gotta finish it before the weekend.

Here's a liiiiittle sneak peak of what's cookinn



cant wait to see it brotha !!!!!!!!!
__________________
leonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
camaro of the week

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[COTW 2/26/11]: MOHAWKs 677 HP 658 LB FT TQ IOSS Build Thread!! MohawksIOSS Member Car Journals 75 04-30-2012 09:41 PM
The Nameless - 2SS 45th Vert NA LS3 Build Thread Falundir Member Car Journals 39 02-09-2012 02:33 PM
LS 68 RS Build Thread K1SSRSS 1st & 2nd Generation Camaros 1 12-31-2011 02:03 PM
Neogenix's 2011 SS/RS BLK/BLK Build Thread neogenix Member Car Journals 7 02-27-2011 11:15 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.