Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums -
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Closed Thread
Old 07-16-2013, 12:03 PM   #15
Account Suspended
Drives: 2012 Camaro RS, RX supercharged
Cant-see-me you know how many times I urged you to get it back here to correct all at no cost....I also sent you parts after you crashed and WE did not do the drain lines you show....that was whatever shop you used, and then I have asked monthly on average for the return of the faulty turbo so we could get credit for constantly stated you had not had time to swap it, and of course I always offered to not only swap it at no cost, but to ugrade and update ALL your as it was the first (besides Gretchens EFR's) twin turbo build we did, and so much has been improved....even a month ago you said you were getting it to NEVER stated you had sold it (theft......or pay for the replacement cant just keep something like that) so you mislead us the past year plus on this, and have always praised the power, etc. and our service until the past few RETURN the turbo, either the new one or the one leaking oil.
Closed Thread