Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Emblempros
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Local Marketplace

Old 04-23-2013, 12:46 PM   #1
J.C.

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Victory Red
FS: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS A6 14,000km

Hi everyone,

While it has been awesome owning this beautiful and powerful machine, I must move on to something faster and more nostalgic! I'm getting a front engine dragster built this fall, so I'm selling my Camaro.

Here's the link to the Auto Trader ad I've posted. Car is in great shape with low km. Fully optioned (except for GFX) including sunroof. Everyone here knows the specs on these cars, so the only thing I have to mention it has is a Vararam intake and Solo high flow cats. Computer has never been programed.

Feel free to PM me any questions and let me know if you want to come by and take a look. I work out of town 2 weeks at a time, but my wife will be happy to show you the car. I've got a 4 post hoist in my garage, so you can be under the car in 2 minutes if you want to check her out from underneath!

Thanks for your interest!

http://www.autotrader.ca/a/Chevrolet...howcpo=ShowCPO
J.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 04:26 PM   #2
CDN SS
Steve from Canada.

Drives: 2010 SW SS/RS with Inferno package.
Sorry to hear you are selling this beauty JC but it sounds like you have the need for more speed. This car is top shelf and JC is a standup guy if anyone is thinking of buying it.
Old 04-23-2013, 05:34 PM   #3
J.C.

Thanks for the kind words Steve. Speed is definitely an addiction! Should get my fill and then some with this new setup!

This forum is a great resource and filled with many great people that are willing to share information about these awesome cars. I really with I could keep this car and the new one coming, but the wife and daughter would have something to say!
Old 04-27-2013, 04:21 PM   #4
J.C.

Just realized I messed up on the wheel size in the Auto Trader ad. I was thinking about the difference in width of the wheels from front to back (8" vs 10"), but ended up putting 18"/20" in terms of diameter. I've corrected the ad and the edit will show up soon. All four wheels are the factory 20's.

I'd blame age for the mess up, but I'm not that old yet!
Old 07-17-2013, 10:53 AM   #5
J.C.

Just wanted to update this listing and say that the car is now sold. Ended up going to a dealer and trading it in for a fully loaded 2013 Cruze to replace my beat up daily driver.

Wasn't too impressed with what the suggested trade in value was, but with the tax savings on the new car, it came close to what I was hoping to get for the car. If I had known it would have depreciated as much as it did in the last year and a half, I would have spent my time driving it more instead of waxing and polishing it and keeping the km's low....oh well, lesson learned!

The new dragster is coming next month, so I'm sure my sadness about giving up the Camaro will disappear when it arrives!

Many thanks to the members on here for your incredible wealth of knowledge and willingness to help everyone out. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for you all at the car shows and the drag strip!

Take care

J.C.