Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Vitesse Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2013, 05:00 PM   #85
cornerspeed92


 
cornerspeed92's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 1SS 1LE
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: SoCal
Posts: 3,879
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornerspeed92 View Post
Ok gentlemen,i finally heard from Aaron,this is what he said. We'll call it the Camaro5 deal.
1.Must write camaro5 Deal in the comments box
2.Must sign up by Jule 30th
3.Must sign up for garage or transponder in order to get one for free
4.The deal runs out when we run out of garages or transponders!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSGUNNER View Post
So what are the dates for this? Might be interested if ya'll are willing to take one more.
Hope to see you there,im only running Sun.i only paid for that day.I will be there Sat.just saying hi
__________________
cornerspeed92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 06:31 PM   #86
SPCBA


 
Drives: pleather and Chiclets
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: a line somwhere
Posts: 4,197
signed up for aug 10-11

getting new tires and new calipers for this event...gonna be fun!
__________________
SPCBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 07:08 PM   #87
CHMSC
ROAD COURSE JUNKIE
 
CHMSC's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 4,845
Signed up
__________________
CHMSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 08:35 PM   #88
cornerspeed92


 
cornerspeed92's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 1SS 1LE
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: SoCal
Posts: 3,879
This is going to be a cool event.I know we touched on this way back,but does anyone have anyone that can video us on track? i know we will probably be in different run groups,but thats the cool thing about Speedventures, we can run in different groups,space permitting.It would be cool to post a bunch of Camaros running together on track.
__________________
cornerspeed92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 09:26 PM   #89
CHMSC
ROAD COURSE JUNKIE
 
CHMSC's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 4,845
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornerspeed92 View Post
This is going to be a cool event.I know we touched on this way back,but does anyone have anyone that can video us on track? i know we will probably be in different run groups,but thats the cool thing about Speedventures, we can run in different groups,space permitting.It would be cool to post a bunch of Camaros running together on track.
I have an app on my phone and a mount for the windshield as long as it doesn't over heat lol

Blake has a gopro, not sure if he has figured out how to use it yet though
__________________
CHMSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 10:25 PM   #90
SPCBA


 
Drives: pleather and Chiclets
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: a line somwhere
Posts: 4,197
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHMSC View Post
I have an app on my phone and a mount for the windshield as long as it doesn't over heat lol

Blake has a gopro, not sure if he has figured out how to use it yet though
i have a go pro a phone and a camera....none of which i can use
__________________
SPCBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 10:38 PM   #91
CHMSC
ROAD COURSE JUNKIE
 
CHMSC's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 4,845
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPCBA View Post
i have a go pro a phone and a camera....none of which i can use
__________________
CHMSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 02:07 PM   #92
cornerspeed92


 
cornerspeed92's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 1SS 1LE
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: SoCal
Posts: 3,879
I have a GoPro too,so between us we should be able to shoot some cool video.Im thinking that we can chase each other around the track,and take turns carrying the GoPro on board,and getting video of our cars on track,not just from the car of the track.I have only paid for Sun.I just got off the phone with Aaron,and i will be instructing on Sat,so i dont know if i will get my car on track or not on Sat,but we will see.I will make a point that we touch basis on Sat,and oh yeah,it doesn't look like it's going to be hot
__________________
cornerspeed92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 02:47 PM   #93
90503


 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Torrance
Posts: 11,769
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornerspeed92 View Post
I have a GoPro too,so between us we should be able to shoot some cool video.Im thinking that we can chase each other around the track,and take turns carrying the GoPro on board,and getting video of our cars on track,not just from the car of the track.I have only paid for Sun.I just got off the phone with Aaron,and i will be instructing on Sat,so i dont know if i will get my car on track or not on Sat,but we will see.I will make a point that we touch basis on Sat,and oh yeah,it doesn't look like it's going to be hot
I'm gonna have an instructor...if it's you, set it up in mine for that session...make an instructional tape for others with that session...get more to go in the future...Tom
90503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 03:03 PM   #94
cornerspeed92


 
cornerspeed92's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 1SS 1LE
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: SoCal
Posts: 3,879
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90503 View Post
I'm gonna have an instructor...if it's you, set it up in mine for that session...make an instructional tape for others with that session...get more to go in the future...Tom
Sounds good Tom,i would imagine you could request to have me at check in.I am registered with speedventures as Cornerspeed92,but my name is Mark.
__________________
cornerspeed92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 03:18 PM   #95
90503


 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Torrance
Posts: 11,769
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornerspeed92 View Post
Sounds good Tom,i would imagine you could request to have me at check in.I am registered with speedventures as Cornerspeed92,but my name is Mark.
Ok, Mark...will do...
90503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 03:23 PM   #96
ddunerider
So-Cal Race team!!
 
ddunerider's Avatar
 
Drives: Tahoe LTZ,2010 2SS/M6 Camaro
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Phillips Ranch ca. So-Cal
Posts: 5,941
Send a message via AIM to ddunerider
The big boys are running
__________________
WE RACE DEEP!!
BBK Intake, Flowmaster AT cat back Barton shifter,Painted stripes,,Heritage grill,LED DRLs, Smokin Tires!!
ddunerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 03:25 PM   #97
cornerspeed92


 
cornerspeed92's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 1SS 1LE
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: SoCal
Posts: 3,879
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90503 View Post
Ok, Mark...will do...
Have you seen my video from last Oct. in my 2011 1LTRS? it's some pretty good footage.
__________________
cornerspeed92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 03:40 PM   #98
90503


 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Torrance
Posts: 11,769
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornerspeed92 View Post
Have you seen my video from last Oct. in my 2011 1LTRS? it's some pretty good footage.
No....where is it, or put it up here...lol...
90503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.