Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2013, 04:15 PM   #43
Expunge
 
Expunge's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 ZL1 AGM M6, '02 S10 ZR2
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: League City, TX
Posts: 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012-1822 View Post
Well there you go. Amazingly Jannetty has a 75rwhp package ready to go
What is it? 25 fuzzy dice? Had to say it because of your sig.
Expunge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 04:38 PM   #44
URBAN LEGEND

 
URBAN LEGEND's Avatar
 
Drives: 13 BMW M5/13 ZL1
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Houston
Posts: 1,651
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012-1822 View Post
Well there you go. Amazingly Jannetty has a 75rwhp package ready to go
Just got back from LMR in Houston. Tune, pulley, intake averages in their shop around 100 rwhp. That will do it for me. Cost including install is around 1900.00.
URBAN LEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 04:40 PM   #45
URBAN LEGEND

 
URBAN LEGEND's Avatar
 
Drives: 13 BMW M5/13 ZL1
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Houston
Posts: 1,651
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSinisterLS3 View Post
All of that doesn't matter if you can't even beat a LIVE AXLE SPORTS CAR! It's GM's rival, and they failed. The ZL1 costs more. Strike one. The ZL1 loses the quarter. Strike two. The ZL1 has "supreme handling" but still loses on the road course. Strike three, they are out. One or two hot laps? Who is going to enter their car into ANY race with an extended period of time without changing the brakes anyway? Point is, one test lap, one quarter test, and two victories for the GT500. Any way you slice the pie, its still pie. As for gears, that car is in fifth before half the strip is gone. Umm...geared. There is also a highly modded ZL1 on this forum with 760whp. No nitrous. Found the thread this morning, can't find it again. He ran high tens. Same as this so called "bolt on ZL1." If bolt ons get the ZL1 to 760whp I will eat the whole car in its entirety. Isn't going to happen.

The M6? Really? I'm the one smoking, huh? The M6 pulls 13s. European versions are rated at 14. Wonder which will win. My freaking stock CSRT4 pulled a 14. That is a very poorly put together "shoot out."
The ZL1 costs less and where did it loose in the road course test?
URBAN LEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 04:49 PM   #46
hognutz


 
hognutz's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 ZL1
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: tangent or
Posts: 2,977
I like the overall drive of the ZL1 but the acceleration never feels brutal. Balanced cars tend not to feel brutal though.

I would rather have the ZL1 than an SS or 1le hands down though even moded. Mag ride and robust drivetrain. Speed comes easy to these cars.

the nice thing on a boosted car about wanting more power is it just does not get much easier to add. I have seen people run high 10's with 600whp and that is 3k away from any tuner.
__________________
2017 zl1 or GT350 hmmmm
2015 Hellcat-sold
2013 ZL1 -sold
2013 Dart
2013 Megacab 8" lift 38"mt's
hognutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 05:53 PM   #47
Sven59
HAMMER PILOT
 
Sven59's Avatar
 
Drives: 13 ZL1 #182, 85 AMC Jeep CJ7
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Tucson AZ
Posts: 2,995
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSinisterLS3 View Post
All of that doesn't matter if you can't even beat a LIVE AXLE SPORTS CAR! It's GM's rival, and they failed. The ZL1 costs more. Strike one. The ZL1 loses the quarter. Strike two. The ZL1 has "supreme handling" but still loses on the road course. Strike three, they are out. One or two hot laps? Who is going to enter their car into ANY race with an extended period of time without changing the brakes anyway? Point is, one test lap, one quarter test, and two victories for the GT500. Any way you slice the pie, its still pie. As for gears, that car is in fifth before half the strip is gone. Umm...geared. There is also a highly modded ZL1 on this forum with 760whp. No nitrous. Found the thread this morning, can't find it again. He ran high tens. Same as this so called "bolt on ZL1." If bolt ons get the ZL1 to 760whp I will eat the whole car in its entirety. Isn't going to happen.

The M6? Really? I'm the one smoking, huh? The M6 pulls 13s. European versions are rated at 14. Wonder which will win. My freaking stock CSRT4 pulled a 14. That is a very poorly put together "shoot out."
Where is the GT 500's Nurburing time? We know they ran it. The test was done with a 2012 ZL1 and a 2013 GT 500. They couldn't even compare the same model year. And the nice thing about the ZL1 is they made it with room for much more power and the GT 500 is already pushing its limits.
__________________
"DO YOU WANT ME TO PUT THE HAMMER DOWN?"
Sven59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 06:13 PM   #48
580/556 ZL1
 
580/556 ZL1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013ZL1/A6/T.BLACK
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: canada
Posts: 99
Whatever VETT guy's or STANG guy's say's i love my ZL1, just the look of it beats them all !.. may be its not faster then a GT500 on quater miles but in my case i can mod and add HP ,in GT500 case whatever i would do, i wouldn't be able to change the skin to get the look that i want(you could have a PINTO whit 1000HP and beat my Z like if i was driving a scooter...i wouldn't want it anyway ...and for the Vett guy's GT-R's beat Vett's.. like GT500 beat ZL1...would you change your mind for a GT-R,,i doubt.......
580/556 ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 06:15 PM   #49
URBAN LEGEND

 
URBAN LEGEND's Avatar
 
Drives: 13 BMW M5/13 ZL1
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Houston
Posts: 1,651
Quote:
Originally Posted by 580/556 ZL1 View Post
..and for the Vett guy's GT-R's beat Vett's.. like GT500 beat ZL1...would you change your mind for a GT-R,,i doubt.......
I would.
URBAN LEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 06:27 PM   #50
2012-1822


 
2012-1822's Avatar
 
Drives: Black ZL1
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: City of Champions, Alabama
Posts: 3,700
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexZr2 View Post
What is it? 25 fuzzy dice? Had to say it because of your sig.
Oh the Fuzzy Dice work
__________________
Check out Alabama Camaros, for Camaro enthusiasts all around Alabama https://www.facebook.com/groups/1739...group_activity
2012-1822 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 07:55 PM   #51
cvp33
America FVCK Yeah!
 
cvp33's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 CTS-V coupe
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Oak Ridge, NC
Posts: 1,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSinisterLS3 View Post
All of that doesn't matter if you can't even beat a LIVE AXLE SPORTS CAR! It's GM's rival, and they failed. The ZL1 costs more. Strike one. The ZL1 loses the quarter. Strike two. The ZL1 has "supreme handling" but still loses on the road course. Strike three, they are out. One or two hot laps? Who is going to enter their car into ANY race with an extended period of time without changing the brakes anyway? Point is, one test lap, one quarter test, and two victories for the GT500. Any way you slice the pie, its still pie. As for gears, that car is in fifth before half the strip is gone. Umm...geared. There is also a highly modded ZL1 on this forum with 760whp. No nitrous. Found the thread this morning, can't find it again. He ran high tens. Same as this so called "bolt on ZL1." If bolt ons get the ZL1 to 760whp I will eat the whole car in its entirety. Isn't going to happen.

The M6? Really? I'm the one smoking, huh? The M6 pulls 13s. European versions are rated at 14. Wonder which will win. My freaking stock CSRT4 pulled a 14. That is a very poorly put together "shoot out."
Who is this guy? This must be amateur night? Misquoting, not believing. Why are you here? Troll? I stopped reading after he thought the ZL1 didn't beat the following cars at VIR's lightning lap:

1 2:45.9 MOSLER MT900S LL3 11/08
2 2:48.6 DODGE VIPER SRT10 ACR LL3 11/08
3 2:49.8 MOSLER PHOTON LL5 2/11
4 2:49.8 CHEVROLET CORVETTE ZR1 LL3 2/10
5 2.49.9 FERRARI 458 LL4 12/12
6 2:51.8 LAMBO GALLARDO LP570-4 SUPERLEGGERA 2/11
7 2:52.3 KTM X-BOW LLU 2/10
8 2:53.5 CHEVROLET CORVETTE Z06 (Z07) LL3 2/11
9 2:53.9 LAMBORGHINI MURCIÉLAGO LP670-4 SV LL5 2/10
10 2:54.6 FERRARI 430 SCUDERIA LL5 11/08
11 2.55.1 LEXUS LFA LL5 12/12
12 2:55.6 NISSAN GT-R LL3 11/08
13 2:55.9 PORSCHE 911 GT3 RS LL4 2/11
14 2:57.4 DODGE VIPER SRT10 LL3 10/07
15 2.57.5 CHEVY CAMARO ZL1 LL2 12/12
16 2:57.5 PORSCHE 911 TURBO S LL4 2/11
17 2:57.6 ARIEL ATOM 3 LLU 2/10
18 2:58.0 MERCEDES-BENZ SLS AMG LL4 2/11
19 2.58.0 MERC C63 BLACK SERIES LL3 12/12
20 2:58.2 CHEVROLET CORVETTE Z06 LL3 8/07
21 2:58.5 CHEVROLET CORVETTE GRAND SPORT LL2 2/10
22 2.58.9 PORSCHE 911 CARRERA S LL3 12/12
23 2:59.0 NISSAN GT-R (ALL-SEASON TIRES) LL3 11/08
24 2:59.5 AUDI R8 5.2 FSI LL4 2/10
25 3.00.6 FORD SHELBY GT500 LL3 12/12
26 3:00.7 FORD GT LL4 11/06
27 3:01.1 CHEVROLET CORVETTE Z06 LL3 11/06
28 3:01.2 CHEVROLET CORVETTE (Z51) LL2 11/08
29 3.01.5 CHEVY CAMARO SS 1LE LL2 – 12/12
30 3:01.6 DODGE VIPER SRT10 LL3 11/06
31 3:01.8 PORSCHE 911 GT3 LL3 8/07
32 3.02.1 JAGUAR XKR-S LL4 12/12
33 3:03.6 CHEVROLET CORVETTE (Z51) LL2 8/07
34 3:03.8 PORSCHE BOXSTER SPYDER LL3 2/11
35 3:04.0 CADILLAC CTS-V SEDAN LL2 11/08
36 3:04.0 FORD MUSTANG SHELBY GT500 LL2 2/11
37 3.04.02 PORSCHE BOXSTER S LL3 12/12
38 3:04.2 CADILLAC CTS-V COUPE LL3 2/11
39 3.04.3 AUDI RS5 LL3 12/12
40 3:04.5 LOTUS EXIGE S LL3 8/07
41 3.04.7 BMW M6 LL3 12/12
42 3.05.2 BMW M5 LL3 12/12
43 3:05.4 BMW M3 COUPE LL2 2/10
44 3:05.4 LEXUS IS F LL2 2/11
45 3:05.6 BMW M3 COUPE LL2 11/08
46 3:05.6 PORSCHE 911 CARRERA S LL3 2/10
47 3:05.8 PORSCHE CAYMAN S LL3 2/10
48 3:05.8 PORSCHE 911 TURBO LL4 8/07
49 3:05.9 FORD MUSTANG SHELBY GT500 LL2 8/07
50 3:06.4 JAGUAR XKR LL3 2/10
51 3:06.5 MERCEDES-BENZ C63 AMG LL2 11/08
52 3:06.5 MERCEDES-BENZ E63 AMG LL3 2/11
53 3:07.4 FORD MUSTANG SHELBY GT500 LL2 2/10
54 3:08.3 LOTUS EVORA LL3 2/11
55 3:08.4 AUDI TTS LL2 2/10
56 3:08.6 FORD MUSTANG GT 5.0 LL2 2/11
57 3:08.9 JAGUAR XFR LL2 2/11
58 3:09.2 LOTUS ELISE LL2 11/06
59 3:09.3 CHEVROLET CORVETTE (Z51) LL2 11/06
60 3:09.5 PORSCHE CAYMAN S LL2 11/06
61 3:09.5 CHEVROLET CAMARO SS LL2 2/10
62 3.09.8 AUDI S6 LL3 12/12
63 3:10.0 BMW M6 LL3 11/06
64 3:10.5 BMW 335I COUPE LL2 8/07
65 3:10.6 MITSUBISHI LANCER EVOLUTION SE LL2 2/11
66 3:10.8 AUDI S4 LL2 2/10
67 3:11.0 FORD MUSTANG SHELBY GT500 LL2 11/06
68 3:11.0 AUDI RS4 LL3 8/07
69 3:11.7 BMW Z4 M COUPE LL2 8/07
70 3:12.0 NISSAN NISMO 370Z LL2 2/10
71 3:12.5 NISSAN 350Z TRACK LL1 11/06
72 3:12.5 FORD MUSTANG V-6 LL1 2/11
73 3:13.0 CHEVROLET COBALT SS LL1 11/08
74 3.13.2 BMW 335I SEDAN LL2 12/12
75 3:13.3 FORD MUSTANG GT LL1 2/10
76 3:13.3 MITSUBISHI LANCER EVOLUTION MR LL2 11/08
77 3:13.5 MITSUBISHI LANCER EVOLUTION IX MR LL1 11/06
78 3:13.7 BMW 135I COUPE LL2 11/08
79 3:13.8 HYUNDAI GENESIS COUPE 3.8 R-SPEC LL1 2/11
80 3:13.8 SUBARU IMPREZA WRX STI SEDAN LL2 2/11
81 3.13.9 HYUNDAI GENESIS 3.8 R SPEC LL2 12/12
82 3:14.0 LEXUS IS F LL2 11/08
83 3:14.6 AUDI S5 LL2 11/08
84 3:14.8 HYUNDAI GENESIS COUPE 3.8 LL1 2/10
85 3:15.0 HONDA S2000 CR LL2 11/08
86 3:15.7 PONTIAC SOLSTICE GXP LL1 8/07
87 3:16.0 MAZDASPEED 3 LL1 8/07
88 3:16.2 MAZDASPEED 3 LL1 2/10
89 3:16.3 DODGE CHALLENGER SRT8 LL2 11/08
90 3:16.5 SUBARU IMPREZA WRX SEDAN LL1 2/11
91 3:16.6 SUBARU IMPREZA WRX HATCHBACK LL1 2/10
92 3:16.6 LOTUS ELISE SC LL2 11/08
93 3:16.7 MAZDA RX-8 R3 LL2 2/11
94 3:17.1 MINI JOHN COOPER WORKS LL1 2/10
95 3:17.5 INFINITI G37 COUPE SPORT LL2 11/08
96 3.17.8 DODGE CHARGER PURSUIT LLOINK 12/12
97 3:18.2 DODGE CHARGER SRT8 LL2 11/06
98 3.18.6SUBARU BRZ LL1 12/12
99 3:19.0 MAZDA RX-8 LL1 11/06
100 3:19.0 SUBARU IMPREZA WRX STI HATCHBACK LL2 11/08
101 3:19.3 VOLKSWAGEN GTI MKVI LL2 2/10
102 3:20.6 CHEVROLET COBALT SS SUPERCHARGED LL1 11/06
103 3:20.8 DODGE CALIBER SRT4 LL1 11/08
104 3:20.9 FORD MUSTANG GT LL1 11/06
105 3.21.4 FORD FOCUS ST LL1 12/12
106 3:21.8 VOLKSWAGEN R32 LL2 11/08
107 3:22.9 MINI COOPER S LL1 8/07
108 3.23.0 CHEVY CAPRICE PPV LLOINK 12/12
109 3:24.8 HONDA CIVIC SI MUGEN LL2 11/08
110 3:25.1 VOLKSWAGEN GTI MKV LL1 11/06
111 3:26.5 HONDA CIVIC SI COUPE LL1 11/06
112 3:26.6 VOLVO C30 VERSION 2.0 LL1 11/08
113 3.27.3 FIAT 500 ABARTH LL1 12/12
114 3:29.3 MAZDA MX-5 MIATA LL1 11/06

And for the record the GT500 is a great car........in a straight line. This was never GT500 vs. ZL1. If you like going fast for 11 seconds go for it. If you like driving fast on a road course......I wouldn't trust my life to a live axle.
cvp33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 11:40 PM   #52
v8

 
v8's Avatar
 
Drives: GT500 and 14 ZL1
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Oakville Ont.
Posts: 1,253
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sven59 View Post
Where is the GT 500's Nurburing time? We know they ran it. The test was done with a 2012 ZL1 and a 2013 GT 500. They couldn't even compare the same model year. And the nice thing about the ZL1 is they made it with room for much more power and the GT 500 is already pushing its limits.
The GT500 is not pushing its limits. It has a lot more potential, just like the LSA. They both can be modded.
__________________
Gone but not forgotten:
1974 Corvette Stingray 454
1986 Z28
2009 Mustang GT convertible
2012 45th 2SS Vert
2013 ZL1 M6

v8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 12:44 AM   #53
Sven59
HAMMER PILOT
 
Sven59's Avatar
 
Drives: 13 ZL1 #182, 85 AMC Jeep CJ7
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Tucson AZ
Posts: 2,995
Quote:
Originally Posted by v8 View Post
The GT500 is not pushing its limits. It has a lot more potential, just like the LSA. They both can be modded.
. The previous engine’s massive 105.8-mm stroke remains, but the cylinder bore balloons from 90.2 mm to 93.5 mm. (Ford claims the block is now at its limit and can be stretched no larger.) The compression ratio rises from 8.4:1 to 9.0. Like its predecessor, the 5.8 uses plasma-transferred wire-arc bore coatings and billet main-bearing caps, but it also gets a larger oil pump, an aluminum sump, piston oil squirters, and additional coolant passages. The Eaton supercharger in the engine’s valley displaces 2.3 liters, spins faster than the last GT500’s blower, cranks out 14.0 psi at maximum boost (up from 9.0), and takes more horsepower to operate than is produced by the current Ford Fiesta.

The ZL1 has a .8 liter larger engine, its supercharger is smaller and less boost than the GT 500.

So if you look at the capability to be modified the ZL1 clearly has more room to go than the GT500.
__________________
"DO YOU WANT ME TO PUT THE HAMMER DOWN?"
Sven59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 01:53 AM   #54
v8

 
v8's Avatar
 
Drives: GT500 and 14 ZL1
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Oakville Ont.
Posts: 1,253
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sven59 View Post
. The previous engine’s massive 105.8-mm stroke remains, but the cylinder bore balloons from 90.2 mm to 93.5 mm. (Ford claims the block is now at its limit and can be stretched no larger.) The compression ratio rises from 8.4:1 to 9.0. Like its predecessor, the 5.8 uses plasma-transferred wire-arc bore coatings and billet main-bearing caps, but it also gets a larger oil pump, an aluminum sump, piston oil squirters, and additional coolant passages. The Eaton supercharger in the engine’s valley displaces 2.3 liters, spins faster than the last GT500’s blower, cranks out 14.0 psi at maximum boost (up from 9.0), and takes more horsepower to operate than is produced by the current Ford Fiesta.

The ZL1 has a .8 liter larger engine, its supercharger is smaller and less boost than the GT 500.

So if you look at the capability to be modified the ZL1 clearly has more room to go than the GT500.
True, in size it does, but will it make more, who knows, both engines can make lots of horsepower on stock displacements.

Displacement wise, the 5.8 is maxed out, but not performance wise. Most people do not change the displacement of their engine unless you are spending big$$$, but I do agree with you 5.8 is all you can go. Which has more potential, who knows, I guess it depends on how much you spend. The 5.8 is a very durable fully forged engine (crank, rods, and pistons).

You really don't need more displacement. With just a tune, pulley, resonator delete and a throttle body, you can make over 700 ft-lbs and and 683 RWHP. Thats without headers and cams. You don't have to open up the engine. There is more with cams, bigger blower etc. but it gets costly.



Likewise the LSA in the ZL1 is capable of more power as well. But again, most don't change the displacement, they play with the simple things without opening the engine.

I didn't mean to flare anything up, but when the previous poster mentioned that the 5.8 was maxed out, I took that to mean horsepower. There is a lot of potential in both engines.
__________________
Gone but not forgotten:
1974 Corvette Stingray 454
1986 Z28
2009 Mustang GT convertible
2012 45th 2SS Vert
2013 ZL1 M6

v8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 03:05 PM   #55
Sven59
HAMMER PILOT
 
Sven59's Avatar
 
Drives: 13 ZL1 #182, 85 AMC Jeep CJ7
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Tucson AZ
Posts: 2,995
Quote:
Originally Posted by v8 View Post
True, in size it does, but will it make more, who knows, both engines can make lots of horsepower on stock displacements.

Displacement wise, the 5.8 is maxed out, but not performance wise. Most people do not change the displacement of their engine unless you are spending big$$$, but I do agree with you 5.8 is all you can go. Which has more potential, who knows, I guess it depends on how much you spend. The 5.8 is a very durable fully forged engine (crank, rods, and pistons).

You really don't need more displacement. With just a tune, pulley, resonator delete and a throttle body, you can make over 700 ft-lbs and and 683 RWHP. Thats without headers and cams. You don't have to open up the engine. There is more with cams, bigger blower etc. but it gets costly.



Likewise the LSA in the ZL1 is capable of more power as well. But again, most don't change the displacement, they play with the simple things without opening the engine.

I didn't mean to flare anything up, but when the previous poster mentioned that the 5.8 was maxed out, I took that to mean horsepower. There is a lot of potential in both engines.
What I was meaning to say is that if you take both cars to their max potential both in displacement and boost I believe the ZL1 would have more top end room left and with its advanced suspension and better braking would out perform the GT500 if it was also taken to its max. I am not sure where we are today, I heard rumors of a 1,000 hp ZL1 and haven't heard anything on the GT 500. It would be an interesting competition to get the two top cars in.
__________________
"DO YOU WANT ME TO PUT THE HAMMER DOWN?"
Sven59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 06:33 AM   #56
v8

 
v8's Avatar
 
Drives: GT500 and 14 ZL1
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Oakville Ont.
Posts: 1,253
I have heard rumours of both a 1000HP GT500 and 1000HP ZL1, but neither would interest me personally as so much would have to be changed. I doubt the hyper(cast) pistons in the ZL1 would hold up, and the connecting rods in the GT500 would surly fold. At 1000HP you would be buying an aftermarket engine as you would not have many stock parts left. I think it depends on what the aftermarket offers (which I have not researched) I think there is possibility for more than 1000HP on either engine, but it may not be on pump gas...

These two cars are very different cars and should be looked at differently. The GT500 is a drag car and set up nicely (I have never seen a dragster with an independent rear suspension) This car goes fast in a straight line. The car is lighter and feels lighter than my ZL1.

The ZL1 is a great track car, its great around town, and looks the best, it also handles the best. My ZL1, while it doesn't feel much faster than my SS, it is a totally different and awesome experience. The ZL1 "feels" lighter than the SS and handling is superb.

I think if you maxed out both cards, the ZL1 would kill on the track and the GT500 at the drag strip. It would be interesting, but that is my guess.

I love both cars, and the wife has been bugging me to sell one of them (which I don't want to) I don't know which one I would sell.... They are both great, just very different.
__________________
Gone but not forgotten:
1974 Corvette Stingray 454
1986 Z28
2009 Mustang GT convertible
2012 45th 2SS Vert
2013 ZL1 M6

v8 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.