Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Solo Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions New members, come introduce yourselves here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2013, 04:59 PM   #1
october032009
 
october032009's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 2SS 1LE
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Redmond, WA
Posts: 48
What's up, Camaro5...good to join you all!

I work in sales for the Chevy dealership in Bellevue, Washington.
I bought a black 2013 2LT RS only 7 weeks ago.
Then we got a black 2013 2SS 1LE in that was LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT...I HAD TO HAVE IT!!!
I bought the 1LE July 1st. Traded the RS in with 1400 miles on it and the dealership eased the pain a little my making me a great deal!
I have owned many Mustangs (from a 1966 coupe to a 2007 GT500) and have to say...from experience...Chevy has got it figured out!!! The Camaro handles like a dream come true. Actually, I think the 1LE really IS a deal come true.
I look forward to getting to know you all (and your cars) better.
october032009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 08:01 PM   #2
Apex Chase

 
Apex Chase's Avatar
 
Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Louisville, Ky.
Posts: 22,872
Congrats on the new ride and...

__________________
Apex Chase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 08:33 PM   #3
october032009
 
october032009's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 2SS 1LE
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Redmond, WA
Posts: 48
well said
october032009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 08:38 PM   #4
Angrybird 12
Retired, Cancer Survivor
 
Angrybird 12's Avatar
 
Drives: 12 CAMARO 1LT, 08 Vue, 14 Spark
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: J. C. Tennessee
Posts: 17,486
Congratulations and welcome to the forum. There is a Virus you may catch from being on the forum, it's called "The Mod Virus" once you catch it there is no known cure. But symptoms can be reduced for short periods of time by visiting our various vendors and purchasing mods for your car...
Looking forward to seeing your car, please post pictures.
__________________
Cancer's a bitch! Enjoy life while you can! LIVE, LOVE, DRIVE...CAMARO!

Previous Camaros: 1974, 1979 and 2010.
Angrybird 12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 08:42 PM   #5
SlowSS


 
SlowSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS 1LE
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Commerce, GA
Posts: 3,802
Congrats and welcome to the 1LE family!
__________________
SlowSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 09:00 PM   #6
Jus1dab


 
Jus1dab's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Black & Silver
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 4,356
Welcome to the Camaro5 party!
__________________
Jus1dab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 09:09 PM   #7
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch
 
Iroczlover's Avatar
 
Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Yelm, wa, Hell if I think about it to much
Posts: 8,085
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
Oh man you are in trouble now lol, Would that be Chevrolet of Bellevue?
check out the northwest section for dates & events.
__________________
I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Personal website www.HPIV.net
Greatest Camaro club around www.pnwcc.com
PNWCC is now on facebook
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT, 87 Iroc-z, 90 Vette Vert , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 10:29 PM   #8
october032009
 
october032009's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 2SS 1LE
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Redmond, WA
Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrybird 12 View Post
Congratulations and welcome to the forum. There is a Virus you may catch from being on the forum, it's called "The Mod Virus" once you catch it there is no known cure. But symptoms can be reduced for short periods of time by visiting our various vendors and purchasing mods for your car...
Looking forward to seeing your car, please post pictures.
Can't wait for the sickness.
october032009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 10:29 PM   #9
october032009
 
october032009's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 2SS 1LE
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Redmond, WA
Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowSS View Post
Congrats and welcome to the 1LE family!
Thanks! Thrilled to be in the 1LE family.
october032009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 10:32 PM   #10
october032009
 
october032009's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 2SS 1LE
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Redmond, WA
Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroczlover View Post
Oh man you are in trouble now lol, Would that be Chevrolet of Bellevue?
check out the northwest section for dates & events.
Yep. Chevy of Bellevue.

I checked out that NW section...I already took the day off from work to attend Wally's in Buckley on August 10th.
october032009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 10:37 PM   #11
Q'smuscle
life with muscle
 
Q'smuscle's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro BRM 1LT/RS & Impala
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Riverside,ca
Posts: 3,080
awesome machine! Congrats and welcome to the best place on earth. enjoy the beast.
__________________
Chevy's nothing Else matters
Q'smuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 10:49 PM   #12
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch
 
Iroczlover's Avatar
 
Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Yelm, wa, Hell if I think about it to much
Posts: 8,085
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
Quote:
Originally Posted by october032009 View Post
Yep. Chevy of Bellevue.

I checked out that NW section...I already took the day off from work to attend Wally's in Buckley on August 10th.
need to do labor day weekend cruise to the beach with us. lol Cabins are 525 for the weekend
Unless you can find friends to split it with
__________________
I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Personal website www.HPIV.net
Greatest Camaro club around www.pnwcc.com
PNWCC is now on facebook
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT, 87 Iroc-z, 90 Vette Vert , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 10:50 PM   #13
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things
 
Sir Nuke's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 2LT/RS,'14 Caddy CTS Coupe
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Southeast of Houston, Texas
Posts: 15,780
CONGRATS on the ride, and Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to Camaro5. There is a BIG fridge on the back porch with anything you can think of in it...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. Make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom's, wive's, husbands, girlfirends and boyfriends here don't care....and take it easy.



oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.

Welcome!!
__________________
Sir Nuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 11:37 PM   #14
2010 SSRS



 
2010 SSRS's Avatar
 
Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Ocean State
Posts: 123,985
Congrats on the 1LE and welcome to Camaro5
__________________
Jannetty Racing JRE Street Package
2010 SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 02:32 AM   #15
xVengeancex28


 
xVengeancex28's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 IOM 2SS/RS
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Central NJ
Posts: 10,470
welcome!
__________________
Click Sig For Graphics Page On Facebook
xVengeancex28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 11:29 AM   #16
Chevrolet Customer Svc


 
Chevrolet Customer Svc's Avatar
 
Drives: GM Vehicles
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 8,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by october032009 View Post
I work in sales for the Chevy dealership in Bellevue, Washington.
I bought a black 2013 2LT RS only 7 weeks ago.
Then we got a black 2013 2SS 1LE in that was LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT...I HAD TO HAVE IT!!!
I bought the 1LE July 1st. Traded the RS in with 1400 miles on it and the dealership eased the pain a little my making me a great deal!
I have owned many Mustangs (from a 1966 coupe to a 2007 GT500) and have to say...from experience...Chevy has got it figured out!!! The Camaro handles like a dream come true. Actually, I think the 1LE really IS a deal come true.
I look forward to getting to know you all (and your cars) better.

Welcome october032009,

Congratulations to you on your new 2LT RS. We're happy to have you.

Reggie B.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Chevrolet Customer Svc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 02:39 PM   #17
october032009
 
october032009's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 2SS 1LE
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Redmond, WA
Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Customer Svc View Post
Welcome october032009,

Congratulations to you on your new 2LT RS. We're happy to have you.

Reggie B.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Thanks for the kind words on the 2LT...it only lasted in my driveway for a few weeks before I traded it in. The 1LE arrived at the dealership shortly after I bought my 2LT. I HAD TO HAVE the 1LE after I drove it.

The 2LT was a great car...but the 1LE lit a raging fire in me that I could not extinguish!!!
october032009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 02:39 PM   #18
october032009
 
october032009's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 2SS 1LE
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Redmond, WA
Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroczlover View Post
need to do labor day weekend cruise to the beach with us. lol Cabins are 525 for the weekend
Unless you can find friends to split it with
Will keep in mind. Thanks for the invite!
october032009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 02:43 PM   #19
Overflow
Space Shuttle Aficionado
 
Overflow's Avatar
 
Drives: 7,000,000 lbs. of thrust
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 29,734
Welcome!
__________________
Overflow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 02:47 PM   #20
october032009
 
october032009's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 2SS 1LE
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Redmond, WA
Posts: 48

Decisions, Decisions...

I went with the black one.
october032009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 02:52 PM   #21
mlee
H-Town Camaro Club
 
mlee's Avatar
 
Drives: Number Twenty-Three
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Conroe, TX
Posts: 23,763
Welcome to C5..
__________________
.
mlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 03:21 PM   #22
Chevrolet Customer Svc


 
Chevrolet Customer Svc's Avatar
 
Drives: GM Vehicles
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 8,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by october032009 View Post
Thanks for the kind words on the 2LT...it only lasted in my driveway for a few weeks before I traded it in. The 1LE arrived at the dealership shortly after I bought my 2LT. I HAD TO HAVE the 1LE after I drove it.

The 2LT was a great car...but the 1LE lit a raging fire in me that I could not extinguish!!!
I see, I see. Your choice of words has definitely instilled the excitement you have for the 1LE. I am very pleased to hear you are so happy with your choice. We are sure you will continue to have a great experience.

Reggie B.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Chevrolet Customer Svc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 02:29 AM   #23
panther2469


 
panther2469's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS RS SIM Litho # 193
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: West Hills, CA
Posts: 5,087
Welcome to C5
__________________
panther2469 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 04:37 PM   #24
JDP Tyler

 
JDP Tyler's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: SLC, UT
Posts: 6,325
Congrats and welcome!

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007
__________________
JDP Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.