Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Anthony @ LG Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection Anything related to keeping your Camaro clean and in good cosmetic condition.

Old 07-12-2013, 03:52 PM   #1
QmaroSS
No regrets the red one!

Drives: 2012 Victory Red 2SS
Ray fixed my first door ding!

Well I got my first door ding. I have my Camaro for just over a year now and was so happy to have it looking perfect for that long. I knew it had to happen sooner or later and it took me a while to get over it.

Anyway, this post is more about the shop that fixed it for me than it is about me complaining.

I went to Ray's Dent Shop in Mainheim Pa and Ray was absolutely awesome. Ray took great care around my Camaro the same way I would. Ray worked on the door ding for about 20 or so minutes and the ding is completely gone, just like it never happened. I was skeptical that it could be fixed this well but Ray really did an incredible job. I recommend Ray's Dent Shop for anyone in the PA area.

http://www.raysdentshop.com

As angry as I was to get the door ding from some moron I was as equally happy that it was fixed this well. Thanks again Ray!
QmaroSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 05:26 PM   #2
DARK AGE 53

Drives: 2010 SS
Some of these guys can do unbelievable work, it's almost an art form.

I bought a car for my son while I was in Alabama over the winter, the car was a low mileage ( 16K miles ) car but had several dings. I checked around and found a guy who can work magic when it comes to dings, anyone looking to have someone do ding work in southern Alabama PM me and I'll give you a contact number.
Old 07-20-2013, 10:13 PM   #3
jravenfan

Drives: 2013 2SS Blue Ray Metallic
Dent wizard is also reputable and did a great job removing a ding for me. I was amazed how well it worked, truly an art form.