Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

DJ Grilles
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Exterior Parts & Accessories

Exterior Parts & Accessories All exterior parts and accessories.

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 07-23-2013, 08:01 AM   #951
IneedAZ

Drives: not enough power
Just placed another order!!

Do you have a picture of the regular strut tower brace unpainted? I have one on the car now but its not chrome like your description, mine is plain silver. If its a good chrome job, i am thinking of getting one with painted ends. Need pics please!!
2012: Vmax TBody, CAI w/scoop, Solo HFC, ZL1 FP, Magnaflow TruX, Dynomax VT, RX catch can, HP Tune, Throttle Contoller, BMR; Springs, Sways, Trailing Arms, Toe Ends, & Safety Loop, Koni str.t, Pioneer Z150bh, Phoenix Gold Sub, Hertz speakers & 5ch Amp, SS rear with 3.91 gears w/Eaton TrueTrac, and BMR bushings, Baer Decela Rotors, Goodridge brake lines, Brembo(GM) 4 piston calipers, Hawk Ceramic pads, and Michelin PSS tires, Ny-Trex Nitrous, JacFab 3/4" intake spacer, and ported intake. 345RWHP/354lbsTQ 12.8@108
IneedAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 08:41 AM   #952
overhaulengines

Drives: Red 2SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by IneedAZ View Post
Just placed another order!!

Do you have a picture of the regular strut tower brace unpainted? I have one on the car now but its not chrome like your description, mine is plain silver. If its a good chrome job, i am thinking of getting one with painted ends. Need pics please!!
Hello, i dont have any pics right now of an unpainted one:(, only what is posted. i have one now but it is already primered.
i dont offer chroming, i know some have polished their own brace but i have not tried it just yet

thanks

lupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by McD2onald View Post
You don't build great businesses with crappy customer service.
100% agreed we work hard to take care of all our customers.

thanks

lupe

Visit www.camarocustoms.com for all our products and services...like us on Facebook.....check out photo albums here for lots of pics and ideas
overhaulengines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 08:42 AM   #953
IneedAZ

reason i mentioned chrome, on your page for choosing finish it says leave chrome
2012: Vmax TBody, CAI w/scoop, Solo HFC, ZL1 FP, Magnaflow TruX, Dynomax VT, RX catch can, HP Tune, Throttle Contoller, BMR; Springs, Sways, Trailing Arms, Toe Ends, & Safety Loop, Koni str.t, Pioneer Z150bh, Phoenix Gold Sub, Hertz speakers & 5ch Amp, SS rear with 3.91 gears w/Eaton TrueTrac, and BMR bushings, Baer Decela Rotors, Goodridge brake lines, Brembo(GM) 4 piston calipers, Hawk Ceramic pads, and Michelin PSS tires, Ny-Trex Nitrous, JacFab 3/4" intake spacer, and ported intake. 345RWHP/354lbsTQ 12.8@108
Old 07-23-2013, 08:59 AM   #954
overhaulengines

Quote:
reason i mentioned chrome, on your page for choosing finish it says leave chrome
Sorry. Should say "leave stock".

Lupe

Visit www.camarocustoms.com for all our products and services...like us on Facebook.....check out photo albums here for lots of pics and ideas
Old 07-23-2013, 09:25 AM   #955
IneedAZ

OK, have to think of colors then!!
Old 07-24-2013, 03:49 PM   #956
SS MAZ

Drives: Camaro SS 2010
Do you ship to Oman ?
SS MAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 08:13 PM   #957
overhaulengines

Custom Painted Bowties by River City Creations & Lighting

a few more ready
Attached Images

Old 07-26-2013, 03:34 PM   #958
overhaulengines

bowtie, center caps and custom painted door panels...ABL still works
Attached Images

Old 07-29-2013, 06:54 PM   #959
bluBlud

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS/1LE
How does the paint you use on the front bowties hold up against rock chips? Does it chip as easily as the factory paint does or is it more resilient?
Old 07-29-2013, 09:55 PM   #960
BlackSmoke

Drives: Black Custom 2013 Camaro
Tough Choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by overhaulengines View Post
a few more ready

I want a set. I just can not decide on the color combo. My Camaro is solid black with blacked out windows. I do like the one you have on your page that has a silver center and chrome trim. I just cant decide.....
BlackSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 10:19 PM   #961
overhaulengines

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluBlud View Post
How does the paint you use on the front bowties hold up against rock chips? Does it chip as easily as the factory paint does or is it more resilient?
its good paint, but....
car going 80 MPH one direction, Rock headed 70 MPH opposite direction,
150 MPH collision rock usually wins:(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark2013 View Post
I want a set. I just can not decide on the color combo. My Camaro is solid black with blacked out windows. I do like the one you have on your page that has a silver center and chrome trim. I just cant decide.....
i have more photos on our facebook albums
www.facebook.com/camarocustoms
also on our website we have a photo album
www.camarocustoms.com

thanks

lupe

Old 07-30-2013, 01:10 AM   #962
zcorvette04

Drives: 2012 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS/RS
Just got my bow tie in yesterday looks great! Thank you will post installed pics later this week I hope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
zcorvette04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 10:15 AM   #963
zcorvette04

Awesome work I love it!!!Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375197295.789607.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  167.7 KBif you buy from lupe you're crazy.

Old 07-30-2013, 12:27 PM   #964
zcorvette04

If you don't buy from^^^^^^ silly brain is faster than my fingers

Old 08-05-2013, 10:45 PM   #965
Alexis@RiverCityCreations

Drives: expo
a bunch more ready
Attached Images

Alexis@RiverCityCreations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 09:15 AM   #966
IneedAZ

When my caliper covers are finished being painted, will the pics be on this site or facebook?
Old 08-06-2013, 09:43 AM   #967
overhaulengines

Quote:
When my caliper covers are finished being painted, will the pics be on this site or facebook?
Hello, i will post pics both places

got them yesterday, going to shoot the red today and try to get the lettering done by the end of the day

lupe

Old 08-06-2013, 09:57 AM   #968
IneedAZ

Quote:

got them yesterday, going to shoot the red today and try to get the lettering done by the end of the day

lupe
Sweet...you guys offer too many goodies
Old 08-06-2013, 02:16 PM   #969
ChadG

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro LS
Quote:
Quote:

lupe
I can't wait to see some caliper covers! I have some ABM ones on my wish list once I have enough saved up to buy them and some Forgestar F14's. IneedAZ can you post pictures with them installed and comment on the installation when you get them? It looks like you've got a V6 as well, do you have the regular brakes?
ChadG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 04:22 PM   #970
IneedAZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadG View Post
I can't wait to see some caliper covers! I have some ABM ones on my wish list once I have enough saved up to buy them and some Forgestar F14's. IneedAZ can you post pictures with them installed and comment on the installation when you get them? It looks like you've got a V6 as well, do you have the regular brakes?
Sent you a pm
Old 08-07-2013, 02:35 PM   #971
overhaulengines

Caliper Cover

here you go Victory Red with IBM lettering, lettering is a little hard to photograph.
should be able to ship tomorrow

lupe
Attached Images

Old 08-07-2013, 05:43 PM   #972
IneedAZ

LOOKS GOOD!
Old 08-07-2013, 07:58 PM   #973
ChadG

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro LS
Quote:
LOOKS GOOD!
Look forward to seeing them on your car! Let me know how easy the install is.
ChadG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 07:20 AM   #974
IneedAZ

Are the caliper covers wheel cleaner safe? Dont want to ruin the paint finish.
Old 08-08-2013, 09:03 AM   #975
overhaulengines

I think the question should be, is the wheel cleaner paint and clear coat safe?
Check the label and see. If can spray it on the car then u can spray it on the covers

Lupe