Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
autoguy
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Exterior Parts & Accessories

Exterior Parts & Accessories All exterior parts and accessories.

View our official forum sponsors list.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2013, 08:44 PM   #1301
Night Shades

 
Night Shades's Avatar
 
Drives: Duramax
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Saint Peters
Posts: 607
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSTG View Post
***GROUP BUY***

Hey guy's we are going to start the Group Buy! We have had a lot of PM's asking for one and we aim to please at Night Shades so here we go!

It will run till JULY 31st. we will give 5% off all orders and 10% off if we get over 10 orders by time the GB is over. Sound good?

We'll even do free shipping if we get over 20 orders! That's a $25 savings alone!

This is what we need from you sent in a "PM" labeled "NS-1 Group Buy", it's the easiest way to keep track of all the orders.

1) Email address?

2) Shipping address?

3) Sunroof yes or no?

4) Color of kit?


Please, no modifications to the kits for the GB, if you want something different for your car, please call us. 636-262-6923

Thanks, Seth & Colin @ Night Shades.
Half way thru!
__________________
Night Shades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 02:36 PM   #1302
SSTG

 
SSTG's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Z51 Corvette
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Ofallon, Mo.
Posts: 5,570
Ttt!
__________________
SSTG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 12:05 AM   #1303
SSTG

 
SSTG's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Z51 Corvette
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Ofallon, Mo.
Posts: 5,570
Thanks for the orders!
__________________
SSTG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 11:34 AM   #1304
Night Shades

 
Night Shades's Avatar
 
Drives: Duramax
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Saint Peters
Posts: 607
PMs returned!
__________________
Night Shades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 11:21 PM   #1305
freddiereed40
 
freddiereed40's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 camaro 1lt
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: pen argyl, pa
Posts: 100
Can u please pm me a price for a matte black one thanks
__________________
[IMG][/IMG]
freddiereed40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 10:03 PM   #1306
SSTG

 
SSTG's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Z51 Corvette
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Ofallon, Mo.
Posts: 5,570
Quote:
Originally Posted by freddiereed40 View Post
Can u please pm me a price for a matte black one thanks
PM sent. Thanks!
__________________
SSTG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 05:38 PM   #1307
RallyYellow11
 
RallyYellow11's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 CGM LT M6
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Yelm, Washington
Posts: 177
If anyone has a cyber grey or ashen gray Camaro, I highly recommend the blue metallic. They really pop on these cars with that color combination.
__________________
Yes, I do realize my user name is RallyYellow and I drive a CGM.
RallyYellow11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 06:23 PM   #1308
dreksnot
Served USN - Atomic Chimp
 
dreksnot's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS TT/LS3 M6
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Fort Collins, CO
Posts: 259
PM GB shipped price, please, for Dark Carbon Fiber NS-1 stripes (w/hash) for hood, roof (I have a sunroof), rear deck, and the taller than the regular stock OEM spoiler, I have the OEM dovetail blade spoiler. Thank you.
__________________
AGP TT : 673 rwhp 695 ft-lbs @ 10.4# boost

dreksnot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 11:23 PM   #1309
Night Shades

 
Night Shades's Avatar
 
Drives: Duramax
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Saint Peters
Posts: 607
Quote:
Originally Posted by RallyYellow11 View Post
If anyone has a cyber grey or ashen gray Camaro, I highly recommend the blue metallic. They really pop on these cars with that color combination.
Thanks bro! How have you been?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreksnot View Post
PM GB shipped price, please, for Dark Carbon Fiber NS-1 stripes (w/hash) for hood, roof (I have a sunroof), rear deck, and the taller than the regular stock OEM spoiler, I have the OEM dovetail blade spoiler. Thank you.
PM's sent!
__________________
Night Shades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 08:59 PM   #1310
Powhusku

 
Powhusku's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS M6
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Laramie/Cody, WY
Posts: 1,713
I've had these stripes for a year and a half now, and can't count how many times I've received compliments on them. Also can't count how many times I just couldn't help but take a picture. These are made from some of the most durable vinyl I've ever used. I don't own a a garage, so these have been exposed to the elements for nearly two year now, and it shows no signs of wear whatsoever. Again, highly recomend products from night shades.
Attached Images
 
__________________
Powhusku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 07:41 PM   #1311
Night Shades

 
Night Shades's Avatar
 
Drives: Duramax
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Saint Peters
Posts: 607
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powhusku View Post
I've had these stripes for a year and a half now, and can't count how many times I've received compliments on them. Also can't count how many times I just couldn't help but take a picture. These are made from some of the most durable vinyl I've ever used. I don't own a a garage, so these have been exposed to the elements for nearly two year now, and it shows no signs of wear whatsoever. Again, highly recomend products from night shades.

Thank you for th kind words! Car still looks stunning!!
__________________
Night Shades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 05:05 PM   #1312
pnyklr

 
Drives: A Gift From My Wife
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Powder Springs, GA
Posts: 1,533
Sorry guys, I didn't want to read through all 53 pages.

Two questions.

1. Is there a texture to this film?

2. Does it come in gloss also?

-Funk
__________________
2012 Convert 2SS/RS SW/IO LS3 - Build #1081

07/21/2011 - (3800) Order produced and vehicle is being prepared for shipping.
08/09/2011 - (4200) Shipped (vehicle is shipped to the dealer or interim point of delivery).
08/16/2011 - (5000) Vehicle has been delivered to dealer.
08/19/2011 - In my possession.
pnyklr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 05:07 PM   #1313
Night Shades

 
Night Shades's Avatar
 
Drives: Duramax
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Saint Peters
Posts: 607
Quote:
Originally Posted by pnyklr View Post
Sorry guys, I didn't want to read through all 53 pages.

Two questions.

1. Is there a texture to this film?

2. Does it come in gloss also?

-Funk
1) Carbon Fiber is the only style that is.

2) Yes

Thanks!!
__________________
Night Shades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 06:20 PM   #1314
pnyklr

 
Drives: A Gift From My Wife
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Powder Springs, GA
Posts: 1,533
Thanks.

-Funk
__________________
2012 Convert 2SS/RS SW/IO LS3 - Build #1081

07/21/2011 - (3800) Order produced and vehicle is being prepared for shipping.
08/09/2011 - (4200) Shipped (vehicle is shipped to the dealer or interim point of delivery).
08/16/2011 - (5000) Vehicle has been delivered to dealer.
08/19/2011 - In my possession.
pnyklr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 12:22 PM   #1315
zman23
 
zman23's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro 2LT/RS
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Iowa
Posts: 5
Hi all. I just picked up a 2013 2LT/RS in Summit White and am looking for some stripes. I really like the looks of the NS-1 and NS-4. What options are available for a dark blue (matte, carbon fiber, glossy, etc)? Do you have any pics of those options? The biggest thing for me is getting the right color. I have looked all over the forum but I cannot find any pics of your stripes in a dark blue.

If we can pin down the color I’d may be interested in getting in on the GB.
zman23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 01:30 PM   #1316
zcorvette04
 
zcorvette04's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 329
I can tell you they offer most of 3m vinyl colors.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
zcorvette04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 04:53 PM   #1317
SSTG

 
SSTG's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Z51 Corvette
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Ofallon, Mo.
Posts: 5,570
Quote:
Originally Posted by zman23 View Post
Hi all. I just picked up a 2013 2LT/RS in Summit White and am looking for some stripes. I really like the looks of the NS-1 and NS-4. What options are available for a dark blue (matte, carbon fiber, glossy, etc)? Do you have any pics of those options? The biggest thing for me is getting the right color. I have looked all over the forum but I cannot find any pics of your stripes in a dark blue.

If we can pin down the color I’d may be interested in getting in on the GB.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zcorvette04 View Post
I can tell you they offer most of 3m vinyl colors.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks zcorvette04!



Congrats!

Have you seen Gloss Blue Metallic? We have Matte Black, Carbon Fiber Black and most colors as zcorvette04 said.
Attached Images
    
__________________
SSTG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 09:34 AM   #1318
zman23
 
zman23's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro 2LT/RS
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Iowa
Posts: 5
Thanks guys. I have looked at all the pics on this thread (and the NS-4 thread) and just haven't seen anything done in a dark blue. From the 3M website it looks likes the blue steel is probably as dark as I can go in blue, but it is hard to tell looking at a small color sample on the computer. I am a Yankees fan and am trying to get close to that color blue. What would your recommendations be?
zman23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 01:03 PM   #1319
Night Shades

 
Night Shades's Avatar
 
Drives: Duramax
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Saint Peters
Posts: 607
Quote:
Originally Posted by zman23 View Post
Thanks guys. I have looked at all the pics on this thread (and the NS-4 thread) and just haven't seen anything done in a dark blue. From the 3M website it looks likes the blue steel is probably as dark as I can go in blue, but it is hard to tell looking at a small color sample on the computer. I am a Yankees fan and am trying to get close to that color blue. What would your recommendations be?
Give us a call at the shop and we can send you a sample.

636-447-4023
Night Shades
__________________
Night Shades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 01:58 PM   #1320
zman23
 
zman23's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro 2LT/RS
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Iowa
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Shades View Post
Give us a call at the shop and we can send you a sample.

636-447-4023
Night Shades
Thanks Night Shades. I found a 3M certified installer right by me. They said that I can come look at samples of all the 3M vinly/colors and then bring stripes to them to install. I will go check out the colors. Looks like I will miss the GB though as I won't be able to get there today!
zman23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 03:18 PM   #1321
SSTG

 
SSTG's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Z51 Corvette
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Ofallon, Mo.
Posts: 5,570
Quote:
Originally Posted by zman23 View Post
Thanks Night Shades. I found a 3M certified installer right by me. They said that I can come look at samples of all the 3M vinly/colors and then bring stripes to them to install. I will go check out the colors. Looks like I will miss the GB though as I won't be able to get there today!
We will honor it for you! We aren't trying to take advantage of people!

Thanks for supporting us!
__________________
SSTG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 04:13 PM   #1322
zman23
 
zman23's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro 2LT/RS
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Iowa
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSTG View Post
We will honor it for you! We aren't trying to take advantage of people!

Thanks for supporting us!
Great! Thanks. I'll be in touch in the next day or two!
zman23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 02:44 PM   #1323
Night Shades

 
Night Shades's Avatar
 
Drives: Duramax
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Saint Peters
Posts: 607
Thanks to all that participated in the GB!
__________________
Night Shades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 07:04 PM   #1324
zman23
 
zman23's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro 2LT/RS
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Iowa
Posts: 5
Well shoot. I don't think it is going to work out. I stopped and looked at the 1080 colors today. Looks like the blue steel is the darkest blue and I just don't like it that well. Dang it. I really like your stripes too!
zman23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 09:10 PM   #1325
SSTG

 
SSTG's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Z51 Corvette
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Ofallon, Mo.
Posts: 5,570
Quote:
Originally Posted by zman23 View Post
Well shoot. I don't think it is going to work out. I stopped and looked at the 1080 colors today. Looks like the blue steel is the darkest blue and I just don't like it that well. Dang it. I really like your stripes too!
We can do it in Oracle Vinyl and other brands, But 3M is the best and the other brands will need professional install.
__________________
SSTG is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Headlight Armor Lighting Protection and Smoked Taillight Kits Available HeadlightArmor Exterior Parts & Accessories 815 Yesterday 06:03 PM
Holiday Stripe Kit Sale Tonkin Chevrolet Exterior Parts & Accessories 3 12-29-2010 11:56 AM
FORZA 3 2010 camaro rally stripe kits avaliable on store front Jferrell88 Off-topic Discussions 1 10-29-2009 12:40 AM
10% off custom fit heated seat kits (4 to choose from) @ PFYC.com Redshift Interior Parts & Accessories 0 10-02-2009 09:38 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.