Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro Convertible Forum

Camaro Convertible Forum For all Camaro Convertible specific discussions

Old 07-27-2013, 10:34 AM   #51
Smkymts

Drives: 2011 Camaro Convertible SS
Cost

I have over $85k in mine and have done nothing close to the mods you have done the man hours and parts must have been tremendous. Can you post a ball park cost you have invested? Never mind, I finally read it on page 2, $135k.

After reviewing my insurance policy (highest coverages allowed) with my insurance company they informed me that I was under insured. And they were not able to cover a claim higher than 10% over Msrp and only $1k for all after market mods. They suggested Hagerty, which is high $$$$ but its not the cost. Hagerty demands that you become to a car club member and that the car only be drive to and from club events. And milage will be reviewed occasional by them. It can not be a daily or weekly drive car.

So how do guys like you and Chip insure your cars that go to Sema? And State Farm and Allstate would crap their pants!?!

Last edited by Smkymts; 07-27-2013 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Stupidly missed the answer in previous posting
Smkymts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 12:05 AM   #52
gen=5

Drives: 13 ZL1 vert blac fastlane/LPE 750
well you guys are talking about 135k thats not a lot for what it looks like,but i as the rest of us that purchased a ZL1 have at least 68-70k in a convertable ZL1 just to drive it off the lot ,then when you purchase a 750hp kit(12-15k easy)(20kplus @Hennessy) your 85k into it easy and thats just with bolts etc and then like i daid dipped all the plastic in carbon and a few other things its easy 85 k. so 135k for that its easy to see it...I guess thats why it better to start off with a ss and save25k up front...hennessy want 89k for his 750hp coupe without tax,lol well that freaking rocks and as for the guy you know who you are with the rice comment i would like to see you try to build that lol
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=346589 CHECK OUT THE BUILDING OF MY RANCH FOR DISABLED VETS, COMPLETE WITH A GUN RANGE &, PAINT BALL COURSE coming...garage for car shows,and a workout & rehab center hopfull
gen=5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 02:47 AM   #53
Bowtie-Bri

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS RS Convt.
That is an absolutely gorgeous car. Congrats, very well done!
2013 Nickey Stage II Camaro SS Convertible #10.Black w/ Red leather interior. No Weeds Elec. Diverters, CNC ported heads, custom grind cam, upgraded fuel injectors, ZL-1 fuel pump, V-Max ported TB, Red Magnuson Super Charger with rear cog drive, upgraded rear axles good for 1400Hp, 3:45 gears, Tremec 6 spd., Pedders adj. coil overs, Phadt ZL-spec swaybars, 800Hp at the crank, 670RWHP, 613ft.lbs. torq. @ 11lbs. boost.
Bowtie-Bri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 07:02 AM   #54
CamaroIOM12
Jim

Drives: 2013 2SS Camaro Convertible
All I can say is WOW, that whole car just works from the outside in and from top to bottom. That's one BEAUTIFUL ride. I showed it to a buddy of mine he has a 2013 Mustang vert I think he was jealous.