Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

PFYC
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 07-22-2013, 04:32 PM   #1
kalimus

Drives: '14 Z51 3LT Stingray and '13 Cruze
2010 2SS with lots of extras

Hello, just a quick feeler for getting rid of this Camaro. I've been thinking a lot lately about jumping on a 'Vette, and I would have no need for both cars (I have a commuter already).

I'll be asking $33,000 obo. Dealer offered 26.5k after parting it out, which will be the next step.

About the car, it has 40k miles (just about) on it. It has never been raced, and a majority of the miles are highway from going across country. It's been well taken care of and proper maintenance has been done. It was bought in Virginia, but never saw a winter because it came out to Cali about 6 months after. It's also paid off and I have my title in hand.

JL 12W7 – $839.95 x 2
SS Reference 3.270 – $269.99
SS Reference 4.760 – $389.99
SS Rubicon 1.2500D – $369.99
Hybrid Audio Legatia L641
6 – $489.99
4 – $349.99
1 – $269.99
Alpine F#1 status (PXI-H990, DVI-9990, TMI-M990) - ~$6500
2 SVR Platinum 3000 – $269 x 2

My original thread with all the pictures and video is here:
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102828

The rest of the list is mostly cosmetic. I didn't bother pulling the prices for everything, but I have all my receipts somewhere. It's in the neighborhood of 15k.

GM dovetail (w/o brake light)
Heritage Grill
Forgestar F14 w/ INVO 315/35 rear and 275/40 front (about 4k on the tires)

T3 bumper ports
AAC concept mirrors (ghosted)
AAC side markers (ghosted)
AAC halos
VIS hood
MGW short throw shifter
Corsa Catback

Bodywork (vents) and full paint (stripes are not stickers).

Here are some pics (less the AAC mirrors that went on more recently)

Name:  448 (1024x768).jpg
Views: 1461
Size:  515.2 KB
Name:  449 (1024x768).jpg
Views: 1422
Size:  530.0 KB

Name:  451 (1024x768).jpg
Views: 1417
Size:  472.7 KB

Name:  452 (1024x768).jpg
Views: 1400
Size:  510.0 KB
Name:  450 (1024x768).jpg
Views: 1413
Size:  564.5 KB

I'm in no rush to sell it, and I absolutely don't need to. I love this car, but I'm at a crossroads. I either need to sell it and move on, or accept that I will never sell it and start working on the engine. I'll already be out a lot of cash (which I accepted when I started) on this car. With engine work I will go too far past the point of no return

Any questions, feel free to ask.

"What is a moderate interpretation of the text? Halfway between what it really means and what you'd like it to mean?" -Antonin Scalia

"We have four boxes with which to defend our freedom: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box."

Last edited by kalimus; 08-28-2013 at 12:48 PM.
kalimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 09:19 AM   #2
kalimus

btt

"What is a moderate interpretation of the text? Halfway between what it really means and what you'd like it to mean?" -Antonin Scalia

"We have four boxes with which to defend our freedom: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box."
Old 07-26-2013, 09:34 AM   #3
kalimus

bump

Old 07-28-2013, 01:34 PM   #4
kalimus

up

Old 07-30-2013, 06:59 PM   #5
kalimus

ttt

Old 08-02-2013, 03:11 PM   #6
kalimus

bump

Old 08-05-2013, 11:45 AM   #7
kalimus

Case of the mondays bump

Old 08-08-2013, 10:14 AM   #8
kalimus

ttt

Old 08-12-2013, 10:55 AM   #9
kalimus

up

Old 08-13-2013, 04:41 PM   #10
kalimus

Bump

Last edited by kalimus; 08-27-2013 at 11:18 AM.
Old 08-15-2013, 09:07 AM   #11
kalimus

post hump day bump

Old 08-16-2013, 10:32 AM   #12
kalimus

btt

Old 08-17-2013, 11:41 AM   #13
kalimus

btt

Old 08-19-2013, 04:12 PM   #14
kalimus

Bump. Open to reasonable offers.

Old 08-20-2013, 04:40 PM   #15
kalimus

bump

Old 08-21-2013, 02:47 PM   #16
kalimus

ttt still considering reasonable offers

Old 08-22-2013, 09:51 AM   #17
kalimus

bump

Old 08-23-2013, 05:57 PM   #18
kalimus

up

Old 08-24-2013, 03:01 PM   #19
kalimus

bump

Old 08-26-2013, 08:27 PM   #20
kalimus

bump!

Old 08-27-2013, 11:20 AM   #21
kalimus

ttt still accepting offers. Really don't want to have to part this thing out haha

Old 08-27-2013, 11:28 AM   #22
calirider

Drives: Chevrolets
Put the asking price closer to a reasonable amount and you would have better luck getting offers and actually getting people to look at it.
calirider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 11:30 AM   #23
kalimus

What in your opinion is a reasonable amount?

Old 08-27-2013, 11:37 AM   #24
calirider

Drives: Chevrolets
By looking at all the other cars on here I would say ask <30k
calirider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 11:47 AM   #25
kalimus

Well just as a thought, the dealer offered 26.5 as a trade in (after I told them I would part it out first). I've got 25-30k into the car (we'll call it 24k for ease of math). Do you feel that asking a quarter of that cost (6 grand) on top of the dealer trade-in is that unreasonable? Because that's basically what I'm doing, and I don't feel that's terribly unreasonable.