Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Cold Air Inductions
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Exterior Parts & Accessories

Exterior Parts & Accessories All exterior parts and accessories.

Old 07-24-2013, 09:21 AM   #1
Bowtie-Bri

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS RS Convt.
WTB- MPD1 Rear Spoiler

I've been patiently waiting since May to buy a MPD1 rear spoiler for my car.
Eric has been doing his best trying to make a spoiler that fits correctly.
The summer is almost have over and I'm still waiting.
Just wondered if anyone here has a MPD1 rear spoiler that they might be thinking about selling.

I'm not interested in any other brands, I've looked at alot of them and in my opinion, I like how the MPD looks and flows with the rest of the car.

Shoot me a pm if you might have one or know of someone that was thinking about parting with one.

Thanks,
Brian
2013 Nickey Stage II Camaro SS Convertible #10.Black w/ Red leather interior. No Weeds Elec. Diverters, CNC ported heads, custom grind cam, upgraded fuel injectors, ZL-1 fuel pump, Red Magnuson Super Charger with rear cog drive, upgraded rear axles good for 1400Hp, 3:45 gears, Tremec 6 spd., Pedders adj. coil overs, Phadt ZL-spec swaybars, 780Hp at the crank, 655RWHP, 600ft.lbs. torq. @ 11lbs. boost.
Bowtie-Bri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 11:12 AM   #2
sstampa

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS RJT
I was in the same boat. Waited for Eric to get the new mold done, but I ran out of time. I went with the Z/TA Trans Am rear spoiler (available at Phastek). It is pretty close in look to the MPD-1. A little more aggressive, but similar angle and height. Very good quality as well. It's at the shop getting painted and installed right now.

If the MPD-1 was available, I would have went with it, but the Z/TA is a good substitute. I think it was less than 2 weeks to receive it once ordered.

2011 2SS/RS LS3/M6 RJT, GFX, ECS Blower, FSP Blower Cam, SW 2" headers/3" exhaust, 3.91, built by Florida Speed and Power 745 rwhp, 620 rwtq

2012 Silverado 3500HD SRW Duramax/Allison
sstampa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 08:43 PM   #3
Bowtie-Bri

Yeah, I looked at the Z/TA spoiler, but I think the design is slightly different for the convertible version vs. the coupe. Does anyone have some pictures of this spoiler on a convertible from different angles?
2013 Nickey Stage II Camaro SS Convertible #10.Black w/ Red leather interior. No Weeds Elec. Diverters, CNC ported heads, custom grind cam, upgraded fuel injectors, ZL-1 fuel pump, Red Magnuson Super Charger with rear cog drive, upgraded rear axles good for 1400Hp, 3:45 gears, Tremec 6 spd., Pedders adj. coil overs, Phadt ZL-spec swaybars, 780Hp at the crank, 655RWHP, 600ft.lbs. torq. @ 11lbs. boost.
Old 08-02-2013, 11:06 PM   #4
Bowtie-Bri

Bump for the day! Still wondering if anyone has the Z T/A spoiler on a convertible?