Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Grabiak Performance Center
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest

USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest OR, ID, MT, WA, WY, AK

Old 07-26-2013, 09:31 PM   #176
Wabbit

Drives: 2013 2LT/RS SIM/Grey lnt/Sun/Nav
Quote:
Originally Posted by With envy View Post
So I take that to mean that I can move you from the maybe list? Attachment 537116
Maybe
Ambient Lighting - Saving my $$$ now
Wabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 07:35 PM   #177
Rickerbucks

Drives: 2 SS RS,
Blueberry Festival in Cloverdale...

Follow my 2013 One Lap Of America Blog here: https://www.facebook.com/#!/ShaunAnd...page_new_likes

2014 Jeep SRT 8 - stock
2010 Challenger SRT 8 - stock
2007 Charger SRT8 Super Bee - not stock at all.
Rickerbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 09:55 PM   #178
With envy
It's a Synergy thing..

Drives: 2010 Synergy
Another update:
We are planning a raffle, with all the proceeds going into the Fisher House fundraiser. My wonderful helpers have been out scouring the countryside for donations of things to raffle. The Fbodfather himself got into the action by connecting us with an executive at Chevrolet. (I know...holy...cow!) So I'm hoping Chevy will come though with some good stuff for us. Keep your fingers crossed!
But there's no reason to wait for GM. If anyone out there has any connections for stuff to donate to the raffle, let us know what you can do. Any businesses that donate will be duly recognized.

Now as for the Synergys...

Last month, in Sturgis, SD, this happened:

Name:  ST 19c.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  97.5 KB

Count the tires. You will see that there are 8 SGM Camaros lined up for this shot. That's ONE more than we did last year.

Name:  ST 20.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  185.3 KB

Two of the cars in this picture were actually at Wally's last year; ours and Forged Reality. So now we know what we have to beat. I have no doubt we can do it, seeing as we actually drew an equal number of SGMs last year. (Just weren't able to get them all in the picture.) So this year, we have to get at least 9. I think we can do it, no problem. And I'm going to go out on a limb and say we can do even more than that. There's enough around here, we just need you to show up.

So do you think we can do it? And how many do you think we'll get?

With envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 01:20 PM   #179
496stroker

Drives: 1972 Z28, stroked 496,871 blower
Wally's is only 5 minutes away from me. (brand new member). Hope I can be back together to come over. PIR track test N tune the 9th so going here the next day might be tight but will try!
496stroker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 03:21 PM   #180
With envy
It's a Synergy thing..

That's a gorgeous Camaro! Looking forward to seeing it. I don't care if you have to trailer it, bring it!
And tell all your second gen friends that they are welcome to come too. Hope the test & tune goes well, and you don't break anything!

Here's the list of those attending (as posted on this thread, responding by PM, or in-person.):

Last updated 10:31 PM, 8/4/13

brengeek
Pflyn lo
Ladybugsmom
Goo
Misty
Lestat2012
MINI HLK
ForgedReality
ZL 1 Brian
Lee9710
Jayhawk500 (Oregon!)
hb35man
iceman5730 (Canada!)
infinite-T
Applegarth
osito129
GEEKFREEKSCOTTY/& Rachel
Fifth Jen
BAD Z/28
ctinatx
mosplace78 (Hotwheels Edition!)
firestone_ss
M3NTA7
Claudine Smith
Jared Geddes
Angel Patterson
Joey Emm (You're on C5, aren't you?)
Camaro Melody
Sister Sue
1hotchevy
tlcamaro
Merc (Canada! That's two..)
1o.f00t.570rk
kjnylin
keving2873
SSmoothie
Lori Constantine Vicente
Kathleen (MonaVie Yellow Camaro)
HESK_84
2013BlackLS
Miss Betty
Blu_ii
Brianstanley
october032009
seattlemichaud
Thomas Young
Wabbit
496stroker
golfaholic
MXR
Rick Serralta
Kelly Hilary
Elizabeth Anne
Jason Plourd
Bryce Plez
Chris Baker
Keith Mason
Howzit
Angel Patterson

Oh yeah, and With envy/Dragonlady!

And here's the "Maybe" list:

Caddyroger
Mary Spisak
Gee John
Shellie Gilbertson Garms
Dizzy82
RS Speedrive
Cam 427
owhite3003

So am I still missing anybody? I know there are quite a few more coming that are not on C5, or facebook. (Or just plain haven't told me yet.)

Last edited by With envy; 08-05-2013 at 01:27 AM.
Old 07-31-2013, 08:06 PM   #181
Jayhawk500

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Looks as though the maybe list is growing. We're less than 10 days to our event. I don't think our "maybe's" will be showing up. Just sayin'.

2010 2SS/RS, Six speed, Rally Yellow w/ Black Painted Stripes, Boston Acoustic Stereo, Polished 20" wheels, Solo Mach X Catback Exhaust, Solo HF Cats, Halltech CAI, Full Dash & Door ABL, ABL Lit Homelink Buttons, HUD Installed, Ride Tunes, Fbodfather signed, VIN # 4492, PAID OFF!!!
2010 Yellow 2SS/RS with black painted Stripes...$37,000.00; Ride Tones sound system and remote...$ 40.00; Seeing the kids faces light up and almost wet their pants....Priceless!!!
Jayhawk500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 10:31 PM   #182
With envy
It's a Synergy thing..

The good thing is that the attending list has been growing steadily as well. I just did a little editing on the "maybe" list, and I'm waiting on some responses before doing some more. We've been hitting individual Camaros, and some strategic places with flyers, so there's no telling how many might just show up.

Old 07-31-2013, 11:09 PM   #183
Misty

Drives: 11 SGM 2LT/RS
Talked to schoen311 last Friday. Unfortunately she said she will not be able to make it
Misty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 11:47 PM   #184
With envy
It's a Synergy thing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misty View Post
Talked to schoen311 last Friday. Unfortunately she said she will not be able to make it
We kind of figured, since she was just in town last weekend. That's a long trip to turn around and repeat in one week.

Old 08-02-2013, 06:16 PM   #185
MXR

Drives: 12 SS / 13 ZL1
MXR is in . We might even drive around the east side of Mt Rainier in the morning on the way there and hit Sunrise and Crystal Mt . In the morning before Wallys
MXR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 06:27 PM   #186
brengeek
Not a dude.

Drives: 2012 45th 2ss/rs
Quote:
Originally Posted by MXR View Post
MXR is in . We might even drive around the east side of Mt Rainier in the morning on the way there and hit Sunrise and Crystal Mt . In the morning before Wallys
We were thinking about a cruise to Crystal or Rainier after the meet, MXR.
Old 08-02-2013, 06:36 PM   #187
MXR

Quote:
Originally Posted by brengeek View Post
We were thinking about a cruise to Crystal or Rainier after the meet, MXR.
That's sounds good we will go after Wally's meet then so we can cruise with the crew .
Old 08-02-2013, 06:48 PM   #188
MXR

The weather is looking good for next weekend . The Morton Loggers jubilee is going on next weekend . Friday night will be the law mower races and it's a riot to watch , we will be hitting that on Friday night for sure since its only 20 miles from the house , if anybody is going lets us know . See ya all at Wally's
Old 08-03-2013, 02:53 AM   #189
With envy
It's a Synergy thing..

Glad you'll be making the trip MXR! I know an after event cruise has been tossed around for awhile. With any luck, Brenda cat use her cat herding skills to good use and get some people onboard.

One week to go! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. It seems like just yesterday I was agonizing over what date to choose. Hopefully the weather and the attendance will justify my choice of next weekend. As you can see, the attending list has grown daily while the maybe list has shortened. Most of the names that have disappeared from the maybe list have moved up to the list of those coming. I've been distributing flyers to Camaro owners I meet, placing some on windshields (carefully of course). I gave one to Wallys that they could copy and post. The manager told me that some of them have disappeared. I chalked it up to interested parties taking them to show to friends, or for their own reference. I hope.
I'll refrain from attributing it to a vast Mustang conspiracy.
As many of you know by now: Thanks to many generous contributions, and the efforts of the folks helping me, we will be holding a raffle next Saturday as part of our fundraiser for Fisher House. As we are still soliciting donated items, I won't reveal what we've received so far; but I would like to mention some of the donors. Today, Wally's Drive In, the venue for our event, graciously offered to provide us with items for the raffle. Jose' at XXX Rootbeer donated some things too. On the corporate side, it looks like Oracle has something for us as well. Other individuals and small businesses have been contributing and I will be sure to mention them all here as I get a more complete list.

Old 08-03-2013, 02:50 PM   #190
Howzit

Drives: 77 RS, 10 SS
count me in!
Howzit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 07:35 PM   #191
With envy
It's a Synergy thing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howzit View Post
count me in!
Haven't seen you in awhile. You're on the list!

Old 08-05-2013, 05:49 PM   #192
Pflyn lo

Drives: 2013 summit white zl1
A new one showing up. Just stalked a 2011sim vert. He is not on fb or camaro5 but told him about both. Then mentioned Wally's and he said he will be there.
Pflyn lo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 06:27 PM   #193
TwentyTen2SSRS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
How long does it go? Have twin brother and sisters birthday party BBQ this day (doh!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Cold Air Inductions CAI • Stainless Power LT's with HFC's • Flowmaster American Thunder Cat Back • APEX Scoop and WW Relocation Kit • VMAX Ported Throttle Body • Custom Dyno Tune • Pfadt 1.25" Lowering Springs • ZL1 Rims on 275 front 315 Rear • matte black hood, trunk and roof wrap • Lime Green Custom Vinyl • Anvil Spoiler • heritage grill • SLP front splitter • 416.5 whp 410 torque
TwentyTen2SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 07:01 PM   #194
With envy
It's a Synergy thing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013BlackLS View Post
How long does it go? Have twin brother and sisters birthday party BBQ this day (doh!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Eleven o'clock until whenever you want to leave. There is no set end time, since it is just an informal gathering. I anticipate that things will be winding down by Two, but if people are having a good time and want to linger, I'm fine with that. I won't be kicking anybody out!

Old 08-05-2013, 11:36 PM   #195
Lee9710

Drives: 2013 Summit White ZL1
Send a message via Yahoo to Lee9710
Looks like we may be out of this one. Work has been taking its toll after the Sturgis trip. I think I've only driven the Z like twice since we got home. Unless I can get everything settled before Friday, I'll most like end up pulling a 7 to 7 on Saturday. Man it sucks being a grown up some times lol.

Proud Owner of the baddest Camaro ever built
ZL1
Lee9710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 12:07 AM   #196
keving2873

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS RS
Well I am still planning to attend and I am excited. Just waiting for later in the week to arrive so I can wash the car and get it ready.

I may even bring my new owner's manual and mascot.....
Apex Catch-can
VMAX Ported Throttle Body
20" Niche Essen's wrapped in Michelin PSS 315/295
keving2873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 05:20 PM   #197
Dragonlady
Lovin' it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee9710 View Post
Looks like we may be out of this one. Work has been taking its toll after the Sturgis trip. I think I've only driven the Z like twice since we got home. Unless I can get everything settled before Friday, I'll most like end up pulling a 7 to 7 on Saturday. Man it sucks being a grown up some times lol.
You will be missed Lee and Jeany. I was looking forward to seeing Tre's face with all those Camaros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keving2873 View Post
Well I am still planning to attend and I am excited. Just waiting for later in the week to arrive so I can wash the car and get it ready.

I may even bring my new owner's manual and mascot.....
Waiting in anticipation.......
Old 08-07-2013, 04:14 AM   #198
With envy
It's a Synergy thing..

It's getting close, and now the pace is getting fast and furious. I'm just trying to keep up.

A little bit of news on the fundraising side: I heard back from GM today, and Chevrolet is kicking in a few items for our raffle. The other day firestone_ss sent me a message about donating something from Firestone. Heck, even Brengeek's nephew kicked in a cool Megablocks SGM Camaro! The stuff just keeps coming in. Many thanks to all those who are donating/pledging, or out there rounding up donations. This raffle is shaping up to have some real good stuff!

I also want to thank those who have gone to the Synergy Squadron website and donated already. The Sutton Family, ctinatx, and MINI HLK, all I can say is wow! Thanks!
I'm working on making up a list of donors, as well as the items for the raffle. (Perhaps in the hope more will be drawn in on the promise of possible swag! )

Keeping on top of the list is getting hectic, since things are starting to change quicker and quicker. The good news is that we are gaining more every day. We're already North of Fifty, and the turnout is starting to look like it will be pretty big. We'll know Saturday.

A note about parking: The manager at Wally's has told me that she is having her employees park across the highway. I told her that wasn't necessary, but she insisted, saying she wants the parking lot at Wally's full of Camaros. I don't think she'll be disappointed. We have the Log Show grounds to the north available, and we will be using them. If you're nervous about getting a door ding or something, and would prefer to park on the grassy, open show grounds; you are welcome to do so right from the start, and at any time during the event. Just turn off of 410 onto the street that borders Wally's on the north side. Take the first left and go just past White River Family Care. You will see the big arched gateway that says "Buckley Log Show" across the top. Drive right through to the grass and park where you want.

And the latest list:

Here's the list of those attending (as posted on this thread, responding by PM, or in-person.):

Last updated 12:31 AM, 8/9/13

camaroguy2010
brengeek
Pflyn lo
Ladybugsmom
Goo
Misty
Lestat2012
MINI HLK
ForgedReality
ZL 1 Brian
Lee9710
Jayhawk500 (Oregon!)
hb35man
infinite-T
Applegarth
osito129
GEEKFREEKSCOTTY/& Rachel
Fifth Jen
BAD Z/28
ctinatx
mosplace78 (Hotwheels Edition!)
firestone_ss
M3NTA7
Claudine Smith
Jared Geddes
Angel Patterson
Joey Emm (You're on C5, aren't you?)
Camaro Melody
Sister Sue
1hotchevy
tlcamaro
Merc (Canada! That's two..)
1o.f00t.570rk
kjnylin
keving2873
SSmoothie
Lori Constantine Vicente
Kathleen (MonaVie Yellow Camaro)
HESK_84
2013BlackLS
Miss Betty
Blu_ii
Brianstanley
october032009
seattlemichaud
Thomas Young
Wabbit
496stroker
golfaholic
MXR
John Underwood
Rick Serralta
Mya May
Kelly Hilary
Elizabeth Anne
Jason Plourd
Bryce Plez
Chris Baker
Keith Mason
Howzit
Angel Patterson
Brent Franich
Horatio Sepic
Linda Foster
Daniel Jackson
John Lopez

Oh yeah, and With envy/Dragonlady!

And here's the "Maybe" list:

Caddyroger
Gee John
Shellie Gilbertson Garms
Dizzy82
RS Speedrive
Cam 427
owhite3003

So am I still missing anybody? Are there any on the list twice because I have both their name and C5 handle? I know there are quite a few more coming that are not on C5, or facebook. (Or just plain haven't told me yet.)

Last edited by With envy; 08-09-2013 at 03:28 AM.
Old 08-07-2013, 09:14 AM   #199
camaroguy2010

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
I got dropped from the list
Old 08-07-2013, 12:11 PM   #200
Pflyn lo

Drives: 2013 summit white zl1
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaroguy2010 View Post
I got dropped from the list
Hey, your number one on the list above