Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Emblempros
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest

Old 07-31-2013, 10:09 PM   #183
Misty

Drives: 11 SGM 2LT/RS
Talked to schoen311 last Friday. Unfortunately she said she will not be able to make it
Misty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 10:47 PM   #184
With envy
It's a Synergy thing..

Drives: 2010 Synergy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misty View Post
Talked to schoen311 last Friday. Unfortunately she said she will not be able to make it
We kind of figured, since she was just in town last weekend. That's a long trip to turn around and repeat in one week.

With envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 05:16 PM   #185
MXR

Drives: 12 SS / 13 ZL1
MXR is in . We might even drive around the east side of Mt Rainier in the morning on the way there and hit Sunrise and Crystal Mt . In the morning before Wallys
MXR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 05:27 PM   #186
brengeek
Not a dude.

Drives: 2012 45th 2ss/rs
Quote:
Originally Posted by MXR View Post
MXR is in . We might even drive around the east side of Mt Rainier in the morning on the way there and hit Sunrise and Crystal Mt . In the morning before Wallys
We were thinking about a cruise to Crystal or Rainier after the meet, MXR.
Old 08-02-2013, 05:36 PM   #187
MXR

Quote:
Originally Posted by brengeek View Post
We were thinking about a cruise to Crystal or Rainier after the meet, MXR.
That's sounds good we will go after Wally's meet then so we can cruise with the crew .
Old 08-02-2013, 05:48 PM   #188
MXR

The weather is looking good for next weekend . The Morton Loggers jubilee is going on next weekend . Friday night will be the law mower races and it's a riot to watch , we will be hitting that on Friday night for sure since its only 20 miles from the house , if anybody is going lets us know . See ya all at Wally's
Old 08-03-2013, 01:53 AM   #189
With envy
It's a Synergy thing..

Glad you'll be making the trip MXR! I know an after event cruise has been tossed around for awhile. With any luck, Brenda cat use her cat herding skills to good use and get some people onboard.

One week to go! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. It seems like just yesterday I was agonizing over what date to choose. Hopefully the weather and the attendance will justify my choice of next weekend. As you can see, the attending list has grown daily while the maybe list has shortened. Most of the names that have disappeared from the maybe list have moved up to the list of those coming. I've been distributing flyers to Camaro owners I meet, placing some on windshields (carefully of course). I gave one to Wallys that they could copy and post. The manager told me that some of them have disappeared. I chalked it up to interested parties taking them to show to friends, or for their own reference. I hope.
I'll refrain from attributing it to a vast Mustang conspiracy.
As many of you know by now: Thanks to many generous contributions, and the efforts of the folks helping me, we will be holding a raffle next Saturday as part of our fundraiser for Fisher House. As we are still soliciting donated items, I won't reveal what we've received so far; but I would like to mention some of the donors. Today, Wally's Drive In, the venue for our event, graciously offered to provide us with items for the raffle. Jose' at XXX Rootbeer donated some things too. On the corporate side, it looks like Oracle has something for us as well. Other individuals and small businesses have been contributing and I will be sure to mention them all here as I get a more complete list.

Old 08-03-2013, 01:50 PM   #190
Howzit

Drives: 77 RS, 10 SS
count me in!
Howzit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 06:35 PM   #191
With envy
It's a Synergy thing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howzit View Post
count me in!
Haven't seen you in awhile. You're on the list!

Old 08-05-2013, 04:49 PM   #192
Pflyn lo

Drives: 2013 summit white zl1
A new one showing up. Just stalked a 2011sim vert. He is not on fb or camaro5 but told him about both. Then mentioned Wally's and he said he will be there.
Pflyn lo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 05:27 PM   #193
TwentyTen2SSRS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
How long does it go? Have twin brother and sisters birthday party BBQ this day (doh!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Cold Air Inductions CAI • Stainless Power LT's with HFC's • Flowmaster American Thunder Cat Back • APEX Scoop and WW Relocation Kit • VMAX Ported Throttle Body • Custom Dyno Tune • Pfadt 1.25" Lowering Springs • ZL1 Rims on 275 front 315 Rear • matte black hood, trunk and roof wrap • Lime Green Custom Vinyl • Anvil Spoiler • heritage grill • SLP front splitter • 416.5 whp 410 torque
TwentyTen2SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 06:01 PM   #194
With envy
It's a Synergy thing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013BlackLS View Post
How long does it go? Have twin brother and sisters birthday party BBQ this day (doh!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Eleven o'clock until whenever you want to leave. There is no set end time, since it is just an informal gathering. I anticipate that things will be winding down by Two, but if people are having a good time and want to linger, I'm fine with that. I won't be kicking anybody out!

Old 08-05-2013, 10:36 PM   #195
Lee9710

Drives: 2013 Summit White ZL1
Send a message via Yahoo to Lee9710
Looks like we may be out of this one. Work has been taking its toll after the Sturgis trip. I think I've only driven the Z like twice since we got home. Unless I can get everything settled before Friday, I'll most like end up pulling a 7 to 7 on Saturday. Man it sucks being a grown up some times lol.

Proud Owner of the baddest Camaro ever built
ZL1
Lee9710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 11:07 PM   #196
keving2873

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS RS
Well I am still planning to attend and I am excited. Just waiting for later in the week to arrive so I can wash the car and get it ready.

I may even bring my new owner's manual and mascot.....
Apex Catch-can
VMAX Ported Throttle Body
20" Niche Essen's wrapped in Michelin PSS 315/295
keving2873 is offline   Reply With Quote