Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

SNL Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro5 Fest Discussions > 2013 Fest Discussions (IV)

2013 Fest Discussions (IV) Fest VI discussions.

Old 08-06-2013, 08:59 PM   #26
OldJedi
Use the Force

Drives: 1967 FI Corvette and CRT ZL1 #336
Send a message via AIM to OldJedi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet View Post
I have finally made my way home to California and am trying to wrap my mind around what a great event and such fabulous people and cars. It was wonderful to put more faces to names. Thanks everyone for all of the warm greetings and kind words. The only thing that would have made it better was if I had been able to have my ZL1 there.

Please remember, The Disciples are there to represent ALL of you. Please give me (all of us) any feed back that you want passed on and it will be done.

Again, THANKS for such a great event and such a warm welcome.

Janet Curran
Camaro Disciple
Janet, it was great meeting you and learning of your love of Camaros and Corvettes. Leslie and I hope to see you again. Take care.
Old 08-06-2013, 09:21 PM   #27
KILLER74Z28
MOD SQUAD

Drives: 2G1FT1EW9A9100666
Quote:
Originally Posted by L88WOW View Post
As first time participants, my wife and I had an awesome time at Camarofest. As a GM employee, I was humbled by everyones love for the car that I have a part in building. Yesterday our plant had a visit from a high-level manager from GM in Detroit and I was able to participate in a diagonal slice meeting with that manager. Also in attendance was my plant manger and union rep, management staff, and various team members from the plant floor. I was able to relay my story of attending the Camarofest, and everyone was in awe from what I told them about it. Makes a great deal to us to have happy customers who really love their cars the way that you all do.

Who cares about the Blue Oval crowd and their little Ponys? We're getting our Camaro back-and it'll be Supercharged!-MDAII
Team LS3
KILLER74Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 10:48 AM   #28
dragom
2G1FB1EV3A9121989

Drives: Rally Yellow RS Coupe
Working the camarocross for the last 2 years you don't get to see much of the other things that go on the vendor side or the drag race. To see people get hooked on the camarocross is a great feeling to know all the conference calls and work gave them a smile and that put a smile on my face. See you guys in Texas for another smile. Yes I must be crazy but I am doing it again.
dragom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 10:57 AM   #29
its a syn
B.O.D. 02/16/10

Drives: 2010 Synergy Green SE
Camaro5Fest team should give themselves a huge pat on the back. So well organized again and absolutely cant' wait for Texas!!!!