Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Emblempros
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Exterior Parts & Accessories

View our official forum sponsors list.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2013, 08:57 AM   #183
TNblackSS
 
TNblackSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Black 2SS/RS, 6 speed
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Fayetteville, TN
Posts: 42
Price shipped to 37334 and also how quickly will they ship? I ordered a set from carid.com only to find out they had no estimated ship time due to a part availability problem. Needless to say I cancelled the order.

Would purchase and pay for today

Thanks

Robby
TNblackSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 04:14 PM   #184
AutoAgenda


 
AutoAgenda's Avatar
 
Drives: 69 Camaro, 02 Escalade, 67 Eleanor
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Scottsdale AZ
Posts: 5,148
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNblackSS View Post
Price shipped to 37334 and also how quickly will they ship? I ordered a set from carid.com only to find out they had no estimated ship time due to a part availability problem. Needless to say I cancelled the order.

Would purchase and pay for today

Thanks

Robby
In Stock & Ready to Ship!
AutoAgenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 04:56 PM   #185
AKA-22

 
AKA-22's Avatar
 
Drives: ELLE-1
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Farmington ,mo
Posts: 1,173
price shipped to 63640
__________________
AKA-22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 06:44 PM   #186
AutoAgenda


 
AutoAgenda's Avatar
 
Drives: 69 Camaro, 02 Escalade, 67 Eleanor
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Scottsdale AZ
Posts: 5,148
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKA-22 View Post
price shipped to 63640
PM Sent!
AutoAgenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 11:56 AM   #187
AutoAgenda


 
AutoAgenda's Avatar
 
Drives: 69 Camaro, 02 Escalade, 67 Eleanor
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Scottsdale AZ
Posts: 5,148
Camaro5 Exclusive: Lowest Price Available w/ Free Shipping!



In Stock & Shipping! http://autoagenda.com/2010-2012-cama...w-prop-rod-kit
AutoAgenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 03:54 PM   #188
RenegadeXR

 
RenegadeXR's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 985
Purchased my louvers from AutoAgenda. The plastic in the latch pads and prop rods is starting to fade from black to a sort of pinkish color after about 4 months due to UV exposure from the summer sun when parked at my workplace. Is there any way to prevent this or to mask the damage? MRT offers a replacement latch pad set for $50 — seems a bit much. Any help would be appreciated. It's pretty unsightly on a black car. I'm considering contacting MRT directly since they know what type of plastic was used and whether it'd react well to a bumper/trim plastic dye kit.
RenegadeXR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 11:08 PM   #189
AutoAgenda


 
AutoAgenda's Avatar
 
Drives: 69 Camaro, 02 Escalade, 67 Eleanor
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Scottsdale AZ
Posts: 5,148
Quote:
Originally Posted by RenegadeXR View Post
Purchased my louvers from AutoAgenda. The plastic in the latch pads and prop rods is starting to fade from black to a sort of pinkish color after about 4 months due to UV exposure from the summer sun when parked at my workplace. Is there any way to prevent this or to mask the damage? MRT offers a replacement latch pad set for $50 — seems a bit much. Any help would be appreciated. It's pretty unsightly on a black car. I'm considering contacting MRT directly since they know what type of plastic was used and whether it'd react well to a bumper/trim plastic dye kit.
MRT has a 1 year limited warranty. Send us a PM and we will get a replacement set sent out to you. This is the first we have heard of the issue, perhaps just a bad batch.
AutoAgenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 09:49 AM   #190
DaFisch
Master Amateur Mechanic
 
DaFisch's Avatar
 
Drives: Victory Red 2011 2SS/RS
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: South Barrington, IL
Posts: 1,709
Hey guys, I have had these on for over 18 months and gone upwards of 160 without these so much as moving. Really wind resistant and adds a great look to ypur car!
DaFisch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 06:31 PM   #191
RenegadeXR

 
RenegadeXR's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 985
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoAgenda View Post
MRT has a 1 year limited warranty. Send us a PM and we will get a replacement set sent out to you. This is the first we have heard of the issue, perhaps just a bad batch.
PM sent. Thanks a lot.
RenegadeXR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 01:22 PM   #192
Earle.Barnes
 
Earle.Barnes's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 2LS
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Gaithersburg, MD
Posts: 346
Please PM me a price to 20892
__________________

You don't know the power of the dark side!
Earle.Barnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 12:33 AM   #193
AutoAgenda


 
AutoAgenda's Avatar
 
Drives: 69 Camaro, 02 Escalade, 67 Eleanor
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Scottsdale AZ
Posts: 5,148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earle.Barnes View Post
Please PM me a price to 20892
PM Sent!
AutoAgenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 12:52 PM   #194
AutoAgenda


 
AutoAgenda's Avatar
 
Drives: 69 Camaro, 02 Escalade, 67 Eleanor
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Scottsdale AZ
Posts: 5,148
Perfect Mod for Summer! Keep the Heat Out!

In Stock & Shipping! http://autoagenda.com/2010-2012-cama...w-prop-rod-kit


Picture Courtesy of Camaro5 member Camaro54:
AutoAgenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 05:09 PM   #195
STXCamaro
 
STXCamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro SS
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Corpus Christi, TX.
Posts: 46
Could I please get a quote? PM me please!!!
STXCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 07:41 PM   #196
AutoAgenda


 
AutoAgenda's Avatar
 
Drives: 69 Camaro, 02 Escalade, 67 Eleanor
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Scottsdale AZ
Posts: 5,148
Quote:
Originally Posted by STXCamaro View Post
Could I please get a quote? PM me please!!!
PM Sent!
AutoAgenda is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
2010 camaro louvers, auto agenda, camaro louver, camaro mrt louvers, mrt louver

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SEMA Show 2011 - New Camaro Products Showcase! Sean@Phastek Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery 85 01-16-2012 10:51 PM
Drag Racing Suspension Kits Info@PeddersUSA.com Suspension / Chassis / Brakes 25 02-21-2010 08:48 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.