Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Classic Design Concepts
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Forced Induction - V8 V8 Supercharger, turbo, nitrous discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2013, 03:26 PM   #51
Detoxx03
ЯєŧąяĐ Єlímíиąŧ°я Ö
 
Detoxx03's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Corvette
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 769
Quote:
Originally Posted by urr2slo View Post
I'm not against either, I have a ProCharger on my boat and love it, and for max power, a good twin turbo set up is hard to beat, but on a car that will mainly be a daily driver with a stock bottom end, you cant beat a Maggie. Especially on a heavy car like a Camaro, you need that bottom end power.

I recently did a Procharger on a friends Z06 and I was very impressed, but on all the stock Camaros I've driven the Procharger is lacking a bit to me. Now if you do a bunch of additional mods its a lot better, but just a Maggie is the best bang for the buck.
Bunch of additional mods like you have to do to get a Maggie to 600? If it wasn't for the eforce it would be the worst bang for your buck of all of the forced induction options. Also lets not bring up the overblown cliche argument of bottom end power.
__________________

D1SC Procharger 780/661
A Futral Motorsports Creation
https://www.facebook.com/DetoxxAtomic
Detoxx03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 03:40 PM   #52
Unreal


 
Drives: 2006 Z06
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Posts: 2,375
I never said a maggie is a bad blower. Have $5500 to spend and only want 500rwhp, go for it. Want something to show off at car shows, go for it. What to gain 100rwhp, go for it. They are good blowers, and can be made to perform. They are reliable, they are good, just there are other great options too. If you want to race, there are simply better options. Want 600+hp, better options IMO. Want 800+hp, well, good luck with that and a maggie. 1000hp, better have a lot of n2o.

Even Mr Maggie (Jamie) said he did the maggie because it was all that was out and if he had to start over would probably do something like a Ysi.
__________________
Nick
2006 Corvette Z06 -1000+rwhp
Unreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 03:46 PM   #53
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Sandy Hook, CT
Posts: 12,021
If the TT kit is the greatest thing since sliced bread then while do Maggie's out sell them 500 to 1?
Supercharged SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 03:49 PM   #54
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Sandy Hook, CT
Posts: 12,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unreal View Post
I never said a maggie is a bad blower. Have $5500 to spend and only want 500rwhp, go for it. Want something to show off at car shows, go for it. What to gain 100rwhp, go for it. They are good blowers, and can be made to perform. They are reliable, they are good, just there are other great options too. If you want to race, there are simply better options. Want 600+hp, better options IMO. Want 800+hp, well, good luck with that and a maggie. 1000hp, better have a lot of n2o.

Even Mr Maggie (Jamie) said he did the maggie because it was all that was out and if he had to start over would probably do something like a Ysi.
My comment purely is in a drag racing respect. But 700 rwhp put of a Maggie is max. That's not debatable. The only limit with TT is your wallet.


I can def see why the Maggie kit is more appealing to most consumers. The aftermarket turbo market has gotten a bad rap over the last 20 years.
Supercharged SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 03:53 PM   #55
Detoxx03
ЯєŧąяĐ Єlímíиąŧ°я Ö
 
Detoxx03's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Corvette
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 769
That's because people are misinformed. Same reason people think nitrous destroys motors when it's the user not knowing what they are doing. Pretty simple really.
__________________

D1SC Procharger 780/661
A Futral Motorsports Creation
https://www.facebook.com/DetoxxAtomic
Detoxx03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 04:09 PM   #56
urr2slo

 
urr2slo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2ss ss/rs abm
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: N. Phx, Az
Posts: 1,109
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unreal View Post
Talk to Nic D, his is getting pulled off his G8 to get sent back. My friend Lyle with an SLP585 also is having his pulled and sent back for warranty repair.

Car enthusiast should be able to post where ever they want. This is why the local camaro club is so bad, they are a bunch of elitest stuck up people that drive off the real car enthusiast.

More reliable and more driveable? Says who? Your making stuff up at that point. For $7500 you can have a TT kit that would destroy that maggie car in any speed competition and have plenty of room to grow, more torque, and drives just like stock. Kevin's car made 680rwhp through an auto with no other mods on 91 octane in 110+ heat. I've driven plenty of maggie cars, tuned them. I've also driven a TT car and to say it drives better is the understatement of the year.
The local Camaro Club, Arizona All Gens Camaro Club is over 700 members strong, and they are all really nice good people. I remember you now, youre at arrogant jack*** that kept coming to the clubs "Camaro" events and wanted to park with us. You got butt hurt when you were told to park on the end with the Vettes and Challengers.
Camaro Events are just that, dont show up acting like your better than most in a beater Mustang and expect to be liked. Cruise nights, Car shows and other car events are open to all.
Your attitude and arrogance is why you were not like or accepted by most in the club, you were actually a topic at one of the cruise nights at the Pavillions. Several of our members have other make cars and will sometimes drive them to events without the attitude you displayed.
If you want to be embraced into the local Camaro community its best to, 1 have a Camaro, 2 be nice and humble. You rubbed a lot of members the wrong way.
Don't accuse others of being elitist stuck ups due to your shortcomings.

As far as you claim, a TT turned up will destroy a Maggie car but it wont be reliable, really 680 rwhp on a stock bottom end with only a TT kit, that means more boost than is safe on a stock bottom end with no other mods.
Im not saying it cant be done, I'm saying its stupid to.
Why do you think all the major aftermarket tuners use Maggies, Hennessy, Callaway, SLP(until recently when they started making there own) use them? Because its safe relable power which can be warrantied. All of there large packages that use TT set ups have "Forged" bottom ends.
__________________
URR2SLO - If you're not going fast enough, get out the way......
urr2slo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 04:13 PM   #57
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Sandy Hook, CT
Posts: 12,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx03 View Post
That's because people are misinformed. Same reason people think nitrous destroys motors when it's the user not knowing what they are doing. Pretty simple really.
Society is misinformed 99% of the time.


The fact remains the the Maggie outsells a TT kit. Why, prob bc most everyone that buys one isn't concerned with scorching the earth. They only want a mild bump in power while retaining dependability and ever day drive ability. There are a lot of magnuson dealers compared to a minuscule amount of TT dealers.

The list of pros for the Maggie is a mile long.

The only argument from the TT camp is that you can just crank up the power whenever you want. Which is true but then comes into pay every other part that will fail.

Bottom line is that if you want a car that is rock solid dependable and don't care about serious drag racing the Magnuson can't be beat.


If you want BIG power and low ET's then there are much better options.

Wtf is this thread about anyway?

The dude that started it is trying to buy a pro charger.
Supercharged SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 04:44 PM   #58
Unreal


 
Drives: 2006 Z06
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Posts: 2,375
Quote:
Originally Posted by urr2slo View Post
The local Camaro Club, Arizona All Gens Camaro Club is over 700 members strong, and they are all really nice good people. I remember you now, youre at arrogant jack*** that kept coming to the clubs "Camaro" events and wanted to park with us. You got butt hurt when you were told to park on the end with the Vettes and Challengers.
Camaro Events are just that, dont show up acting like your better than most in a beater Mustang and expect to be liked. Cruise nights, Car shows and other car events are open to all.
Your attitude and arrogance is why you were not like or accepted by most in the club, you were actually a topic at one of the cruise nights at the Pavillions. Several of our members have other make cars and will sometimes drive them to events without the attitude you displayed.
If you want to be embraced into the local Camaro community its best to, 1 have a Camaro, 2 be nice and humble. You rubbed a lot of members the wrong way.
Don't accuse others of being elitist stuck ups due to your shortcomings.

As far as you claim, a TT turned up will destroy a Maggie car but it wont be reliable, really 680 rwhp on a stock bottom end with only a TT kit, that means more boost than is safe on a stock bottom end with no other mods.
Im not saying it cant be done, I'm saying its stupid to.
Why do you think all the major aftermarket tuners use Maggies, Hennessy, Callaway, SLP(until recently when they started making there own) use them? Because its safe relable power which can be warrantied. All of there large packages that use TT set ups have "Forged" bottom ends.
Wrong person. I never once tried to park anywhere near any Camaros. In fact the few events I went too I parked across the parking lot and didn't even try to park close.

As for 680rwhp being unsafe, it has been making that for 2+ years with plenty of miles. No issues yet. Plenty of people have made 800+ on stock LS motors for a long time.

Jamie, time on market, advertising, etc. If a quality TT kit would have been out 3 years ago I'm sure more would have sold. They are just coming out now so that isn't exactly a solid argument. By that argument 2010-2013 Camaro must be better because 2014s just came out and the early models out sold them so far.

I just want to see Camaro owners making good choices. I know two guys that did maggies that later ended up selling them for something else because it didn't get them where they wanted. One made 680rwhp, wanted more, swapped to a 3.6L KB. That only made 822rwhp. Finally he ordered a Ysi because he wanted 4 digits. He wishes he just did the vortech in the 1st place because it would have made 700rwhp just fine, then when he finished the motor/tranny to swap in, he can crank it up to 1k.

I've never said maggies are bad, in fact I've recommended them and enjoy them. When it comes to PD blowers I prefer the whipple but there is nothing wrong with a Maggie if you have realistic expectations, and know what you are getting. If you want 600rwhp or less, already have headers/etc and just want to throw one on, go for it. In my experience once you get into the 650+ range keep belts on, IATs under control, etc becomes costly. Can it be done, sure, is it cost effective, not anymore.
__________________
Nick
2006 Corvette Z06 -1000+rwhp

Last edited by Unreal; 08-21-2013 at 04:55 PM.
Unreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 05:28 PM   #59
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Sandy Hook, CT
Posts: 12,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unreal View Post
Wrong person. I never once tried to park anywhere near any Camaros. In fact the few events I went too I parked across the parking lot and didn't even try to park close.

As for 680rwhp being unsafe, it has been making that for 2+ years with plenty of miles. No issues yet. Plenty of people have made 800+ on stock LS motors for a long time.

Jamie, time on market, advertising, etc. If a quality TT kit would have been out 3 years ago I'm sure more would have sold. They are just coming out now so that isn't exactly a solid argument. By that argument 2010-2013 Camaro must be better because 2014s just came out and the early models out sold them so far.

I just want to see Camaro owners making good choices. I know two guys that did maggies that later ended up selling them for something else because it didn't get them where they wanted. One made 680rwhp, wanted more, swapped to a 3.6L KB. That only made 822rwhp. Finally he ordered a Ysi because he wanted 4 digits. He wishes he just did the vortech in the 1st place because it would have made 700rwhp just fine, then when he finished the motor/tranny to swap in, he can crank it up to 1k.

I've never said maggies are bad, in fact I've recommended them and enjoy them. When it comes to PD blowers I prefer the whipple but there is nothing wrong with a Maggie if you have realistic expectations, and know what you are getting. If you want 600rwhp or less, already have headers/etc and just want to throw one on, go for it. In my experience once you get into the 650+ range keep belts on, IATs under control, etc becomes costly. Can it be done, sure, is it cost effective, not anymore.
So it's Magnusons fault they they did their due diligence and were first to this new market? That's as solid as an argument as anyone needs. Apparently the TT kit manufactures don't have their shit together enough to be prepared. This, the 500:1 ratio that there currently is. Part of having a good product is actually HAVING a good product to sell. Not 4 years after the fact.


You're comparison makes no sense. Why are you comparing a camaro to a camaro?

Is a TT the same as a Maggie?

It appears you're getting defensive hear and jumping the gun with your remarks.
Deep breaths, deeeep breaths.

I'm sure the new AGP kit is awesome, if I didn't have a blower if look into one. But I wanted a blower when I got the car. Not four years later.


Hopefully they won't be so late to the C7 market bc I'd like to explore the TT possibility there. But I will not be waiting 4 years.


Who's gonna rename the title of this thread:

TT or TVS, which is better and why?
Supercharged SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 06:01 PM   #60
Camper
Banned
 
Drives: 10' 2SS LS3 M6
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Phoenix,AZ
Posts: 1,394
the GT500 market is the only one worth it for a TVS kit.
Camper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 06:02 PM   #61
Unreal


 
Drives: 2006 Z06
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Posts: 2,375
I'm fine. Thank you for having an adult conversation about this. I think we agree on 99% of stuff.

Yes, late to market isn't great. I know they have a c7 on order and it will be pulled apart the first day. That being said, making the casting/etc still takes 6+ months. The blowers have an advantage because most of the parts are easy to fab and the heat units are the same. Just fab up some different pipes and machine out a different manifold adapter to mount the blower.

You are correct, the Camaro analogy was a poor one. Then again judging stuff by the quantity they sell isn't the good metric on performance either. Mustangs outsold Camaros forever, it doesn't mean it was a better car.
__________________
Nick
2006 Corvette Z06 -1000+rwhp
Unreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 06:09 PM   #62
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Sandy Hook, CT
Posts: 12,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unreal View Post
I'm fine. Thank you for having an adult conversation about this. I think we agree on 99% of stuff.

Yes, late to market isn't great. I know they have a c7 on order and it will be pulled apart the first day. That being said, making the casting/etc still takes 6+ months. The blowers have an advantage because most of the parts are easy to fab and the heat units are the same. Just fab up some different pipes and machine out a different manifold adapter to mount the blower.

You are correct, the Camaro analogy was a poor one. Then again judging stuff by the quantity they sell isn't the good metric on performance either. Mustangs outsold Camaros forever, it doesn't mean it was a better car.
Your points all all correct. If you want to make 600+ rwhp then the Maggie is not you're blower. I would hope everyone would agree. I can tell you first hand that its not the right blower.

I like that the TT kit makes all that power with the stock manifolds, etc. That's a plus to me. The list of TT advantages is long.

That being said...

Magnuson corned the market with their advertising, their worldwide rep, and being first to market. Even still, with the AGP kit being possibly better suited for ones goals the fact that the Maggie has been out for 4 years will win over all but the hardcore car guys.

If anyone makes their desicion about what a bunch of idiots tells them on a forum they deserve whatever they buy. In the end, if you do you're research and are honest with yourself about the long term plans for the car, you will know what's best for you.

My Maggie still goes 9's even if it cost me a kidney!!
Supercharged SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 12:25 AM   #63
gnturboray
 
gnturboray's Avatar
 
Drives: SIM 2010 2SS/RS LS3 LPE750
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Mckinney, Texas
Posts: 593
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unreal View Post
Ok, you can make 520, now what do you need to make 600? 650? 700? I said 600rwhp, not 520.

I'm at 658rw at 9lbs boost on a Maggie, I am pullied down, 1:1 cogs, LG long tubes with full LG 3" exhaust, FAST 65 inj, ZL1 fuel pump, custom grind cam / and springs, Roto-Fab with dynotune.

I would love to go higher in boost but my injectors and fuel pump are at 93% capacity so I'm stuck for now.
__________________
750 HP!!!
gnturboray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 10:16 AM   #64
Unreal


 
Drives: 2006 Z06
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Posts: 2,375
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnturboray View Post
I'm at 658rw at 9lbs boost on a Maggie, I am pullied down, 1:1 cogs, LG long tubes with full LG 3" exhaust, FAST 65 inj, ZL1 fuel pump, custom grind cam / and springs, Roto-Fab with dynotune.

I would love to go higher in boost but my injectors and fuel pump are at 93% capacity so I'm stuck for now.
Perfect example. Thank you for sharing. My whole point is a TT kit for $7500 comes with 80b injectors, ZL1 pump and can make that just setting boost to 8psi. Want 700rwhp, turn it to 10, want 750 turn the dial up just a bit more. Basically until you run out of fuel or drivetrain you can just keep turning the boost controller up instead of piling on the parts. Much more cost effective.

Plus the torque and power delivery is amazing. Shop car made 740ft/lbs. A lot of the customers are dialing back how quick boost hits so they can limit the torque. I rather hear people complain they make too much power and torque than not enough. It is easy to dial it back if it makes too much power.
__________________
Nick
2006 Corvette Z06 -1000+rwhp
Unreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 10:49 AM   #65
bct10985
 
Drives: 2010 2SS LS3, 02 Lightning, 98 jeep
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: dover, de
Posts: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unreal View Post
Perfect example. Thank you for sharing. My whole point is a TT kit for $7500 comes with 80b injectors, ZL1 pump and can make that just setting boost to 8psi. Want 700rwhp, turn it to 10, want 750 turn the dial up just a bit more. Basically until you run out of fuel or drivetrain you can just keep turning the boost controller up instead of piling on the parts. Much more cost effective.

Plus the torque and power delivery is amazing. Shop car made 740ft/lbs. A lot of the customers are dialing back how quick boost hits so they can limit the torque. I rather hear people complain they make too much power and torque than not enough. It is easy to dial it back if it makes too much power.
You better be getting some commision or something off of every kit agp sells haha. But seriously i would of probably went with this tt kit if it was out at the time i bought my supercharger kit.
__________________
ECS Novi 1500 supercharger, tsp 2" longtubes, zl1 fuel pump, adm fpcm, id850s, aem meth kit, 305 nitto 555R. 600rwhp mustang dyno
Waiting to install- fsp cam kit, McLeod rxt.
bct10985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 11:10 AM   #66
WheelmanSS
Logic is dead
 
WheelmanSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,793
Send a message via AIM to WheelmanSS
So let me summarize the last three pages of bias:

"My setup is best because it's the setup I chose"
__________________
2010 Camaro 2SS/RS (LS3)
573 RWHP 498 RWTQ
- Vortech V3 Supercharger
- Kooks Stepped Headers, Magnaflow 16580
- Suspension by Pfadt, Hotchkis.

2007 Trailblazer SS- Sold
2001 Trans Am WS6 431 RWHP 408 RWTQ - Sold
1994 Camaro Z28 - Sold
WheelmanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 11:55 AM   #67
realcanuk
 
realcanuk's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Corvette C6 615 rwhp
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 553
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
So let me summarize the last three pages of bias:

"My setup is best because it's the setup I chose"


Well said, and the normal outcome of power adder discussions.
__________________
2007 C6 vert, auto, F55, LT3
LME LS402 , WCCH 245 Heads, Pat G. Custom cam
E Force SC, ARH 1 7/8 headers, NPP with M2W
160 degree stat, Dual fans, Casper fan switch,
3.42 polished gears, hardened shafts, Alky control meth, Cartech line lock, ECS axle loops, Trans brace
ID 850 injectors, 2.75 pulley, comp rockers, Morel lifters, BT springs, Trend 3/8 pushrods, ATI 10% OD Damper
Circle D Triple Disc 2600 stall
780 RWHP @ 6250, 770 Lbs Torque @ 4300, Tuned by FEDERAL
10.42 @ 133 (on old build, new untested)
realcanuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 12:16 PM   #68
JANNETTYRACING
PRESIDENT CALIBRATOR JRE

 
JANNETTYRACING's Avatar
 
Drives: YELLOW 2013 ZL1 AUTO
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: ON THE DYNO WATERBURY CT.
Posts: 9,307
DAMN you guys still arguing while the OP ran away???
__________________
Technical information, Parts Sales, Professional Installation, and Custom Dyno Tuning.
Please vist our web sites for all your performance needs!
Ted Jannetty
Jannetty Racing Ent Inc.
2984 East Main St.
Waterbury Ct. 06705
203-753-7223
tedj@jannettyracing.com
www.jannettyracing.com
www.turboaddictionparts.com
Performance Parts
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 12:25 PM   #69
realcanuk
 
realcanuk's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Corvette C6 615 rwhp
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 553
Quote:
Originally Posted by JANNETTYRACING View Post
DAMN you guys still arguing while the OP ran away???

No arguing here.....

Personally, I think twin turbos are awesome. The only reason I haven't gone that route is that I only see 2 types of TT cars around here, although I have to admit there are not many.

Type 1... very expensive, custom TT builds that are just amazing, and run like they should at that cost.

Type 2... low budget TT builds that don't run well, and often don't run at all. I see them in the shop all the time.

Just my experience. I have no agenda here.
__________________
2007 C6 vert, auto, F55, LT3
LME LS402 , WCCH 245 Heads, Pat G. Custom cam
E Force SC, ARH 1 7/8 headers, NPP with M2W
160 degree stat, Dual fans, Casper fan switch,
3.42 polished gears, hardened shafts, Alky control meth, Cartech line lock, ECS axle loops, Trans brace
ID 850 injectors, 2.75 pulley, comp rockers, Morel lifters, BT springs, Trend 3/8 pushrods, ATI 10% OD Damper
Circle D Triple Disc 2600 stall
780 RWHP @ 6250, 770 Lbs Torque @ 4300, Tuned by FEDERAL
10.42 @ 133 (on old build, new untested)
realcanuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 12:47 PM   #70
Unreal


 
Drives: 2006 Z06
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Posts: 2,375
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
So let me summarize the last three pages of bias:

"My setup is best because it's the setup I chose"
Actually I have a ECS vortech setup. Great setup and would recommend that too for people who want a blower.
__________________
Nick
2006 Corvette Z06 -1000+rwhp
Unreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 01:50 PM   #71
ToddB

 
Drives: 2011 2SS Convertible Supercharged
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: WI Cert Welder Navy NSSN
Posts: 862
Best entertainment ever. Thanks guys.
__________________
2011 Camaro SS, LS3,Whipple SC, CAI intake, ARH 2" Headers, Corsa exhaust, ZL1 fuel pump with ADM FPCM ,ID850, BMR suspension upgrades,Tune by JRE LS9 Cam
ToddB is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.