Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Grabiak Performance Center
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2009, 03:58 PM   #1
DFWSS
Weekend Warrior
 
DFWSS's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS/RS IBM M6
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 145
Send a message via AIM to DFWSS Send a message via MSN to DFWSS Send a message via Yahoo to DFWSS Send a message via Skype™ to DFWSS
Camaro5 - DFW July 18th Meet

We had an awesome turn out. I'm downloading pics now, but figured I start the thread for everyone else to post. I'll also post the video of the ADM Performance Black 2SS with the LS7!!! Man she sounded fantastic! Thanks Andy for bringing her up, and giving SRVFan a ride. I wish I was rolling video when ya'll blew past us!

Thanks to Eric at Classic Chevrolet in Grapevine for donating the food, and for bringing up the Red 2010 for auction.

Thanks to all of the new members that drove up (with or without your car).

Thanks to those that drove 2 hours to get her from Witchita Falls and other remote cities.

Thanks to RNK TX SS, Number 9, and Phillip for getting the details ironed out while I was slacking off in Mexico

Pics added shortly!!!!!!!!

P.S. It was great meeting everyone! I'm looking forward to our continued growth!
__________________
Living in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex? Join the Camaro5 - DFW Group.
2SS/RS IBM M6, White Stripes, Black Interior, 20" Polished
<img src=http://www.camaro5.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2731&dateline=1216744276 border=0 alt= />
1100-10/15
2000-5/18
2500-5/19
3000-5/21
3300-6/6
3400-6/15
3800-6/23
4D-6/25
4B-7/31
42-8/3
5000-8/11
DFWSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 04:01 PM   #2
ADM PERFORMANCE

 
Drives: 2016 CAMARO SS
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: DfW - Texas
Posts: 4,777
Quote:
Originally Posted by DFWSS View Post
We had an awesome turn out. I'm downloading pics now, but figured I start the thread for everyone else to post. I'll also post the video of the ADM Performance Black 1SS with the LS7!!! Man she sounded fantastic! Thanks Andy for bringing her up, and giving SRVFan a ride. I wish I was rolling video when ya'll blew past us!

Thanks to Eric at Classic Chevrolet in Grapevine for donating the food, and for bringing up the Red 2010 for auction.

Thanks to all of the new members that drove up (with or without your car).

Thanks to those that drove 2 hours to get her from Witchita Falls and other remote cities.

Thanks to RNK TX SS, Number 9, and Phillip for getting the details ironed out while I was slacking off in Mexico

Pics added shortly!!!!!!!!

P.S. It was great meeting everyone! I'm looking forward to our continued growth!


You mean 2SS......

Had a great time as well.I was glad to be able to showcase the car somewhere else besides my shop.


I have a feeling someones order will probably get changed from v-6 to v-8 by monday


Andy aka ADAM
ADM PERFORMANCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 04:05 PM   #3
DFWSS
Weekend Warrior
 
DFWSS's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS/RS IBM M6
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 145
Send a message via AIM to DFWSS Send a message via MSN to DFWSS Send a message via Yahoo to DFWSS Send a message via Skype™ to DFWSS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADM PERFORMANCE View Post
You mean 2SS......

Had a great time as well.I was glad to be able to showcase the car somewhere else besides my shop.


I have a feeling someones order will probably get changed from v-6 to v-8 by monday


Andy aka ADAM
Whoops! Edited.

I definitely think she'll be changing her order now....you sold her for sure.

Thanks again ADAM
__________________
Living in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex? Join the Camaro5 - DFW Group.
2SS/RS IBM M6, White Stripes, Black Interior, 20" Polished
<img src=http://www.camaro5.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2731&dateline=1216744276 border=0 alt= />
1100-10/15
2000-5/18
2500-5/19
3000-5/21
3300-6/6
3400-6/15
3800-6/23
4D-6/25
4B-7/31
42-8/3
5000-8/11
DFWSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 04:10 PM   #4
oldag92
 
oldag92's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2LT/RS - SIM
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Hurst, Tx
Posts: 60
Thanks, Mike. It was a lot of fun, and nice to meet you! Welcome back from Mexico!
oldag92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 04:15 PM   #5
DFWSS
Weekend Warrior
 
DFWSS's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS/RS IBM M6
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 145
Send a message via AIM to DFWSS Send a message via MSN to DFWSS Send a message via Yahoo to DFWSS Send a message via Skype™ to DFWSS
Not as many pics this time, but some good ones for sure.
Attached Images
                       
__________________
Living in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex? Join the Camaro5 - DFW Group.
2SS/RS IBM M6, White Stripes, Black Interior, 20" Polished
<img src=http://www.camaro5.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2731&dateline=1216744276 border=0 alt= />
1100-10/15
2000-5/18
2500-5/19
3000-5/21
3300-6/6
3400-6/15
3800-6/23
4D-6/25
4B-7/31
42-8/3
5000-8/11
DFWSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 04:20 PM   #6
Crowley
Okie doke
 
Crowley's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 GT500
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: McKinney Texas
Posts: 3,569
Very nice .. wish I could have made it out !

Crowley
__________________
Crowley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 04:26 PM   #7
DFWSS
Weekend Warrior
 
DFWSS's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS/RS IBM M6
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 145
Send a message via AIM to DFWSS Send a message via MSN to DFWSS Send a message via Yahoo to DFWSS Send a message via Skype™ to DFWSS
LS7 2SS Video!!! ADM Performance, Lewisville, TX

....and the piece de resistance


Starting up


Firing up!!!
__________________
Living in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex? Join the Camaro5 - DFW Group.
2SS/RS IBM M6, White Stripes, Black Interior, 20" Polished
<img src=http://www.camaro5.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2731&dateline=1216744276 border=0 alt= />
1100-10/15
2000-5/18
2500-5/19
3000-5/21
3300-6/6
3400-6/15
3800-6/23
4D-6/25
4B-7/31
42-8/3
5000-8/11

Last edited by DFWSS; 07-18-2009 at 04:51 PM.
DFWSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 04:28 PM   #8
RedRaider
 
RedRaider's Avatar
 
Drives: 2000 Tahoe LT, 2010 2LT/RS
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Garland, TX
Posts: 377
...and I went to a 6-year-old's birthday party instead. The only Camaro I saw today was this one:

RedRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 04:43 PM   #9
Tran
Administrator
 
Tran's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro of course....
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: NE baby
Posts: 5,274
It's great to see the DFW group meeting again! I've copied this thread over to the PHOTO forum : http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33122

Please feel free to add your photos, videos, and comments to there as well.
__________________
Tran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 04:51 PM   #10
blevina
 
blevina's Avatar
 
Drives: 1967 Firebird & 2010 Camaro SS
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: McKinney, TX
Posts: 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRaider View Post
...and I went to a 6-year-old's birthday party instead. The only Camaro I saw today was this one:


What the heck!!! We might have to ban you from the next meet. j/k
__________________

Current cars: 2010 Camaro SS/RS DELIVERED 6/4/09
1967 Firebird 400 Convertible
blevina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 05:48 PM   #11
SRVFAN
Too Much FUN!!
 
SRVFAN's Avatar
 
Drives: RUBY!! 2010 2SS/RS RJT Camaro
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Parker Cnty, TX
Posts: 621
HOLY COW!!! WHAT A THRILLL!!!!

What fun my husband Bob & I had today at "our first & won't be the last" DFW Camaro5 gathering!! There were so many BEAUTIFUL Camaros there & what wonderful folks we got to meet! Thanks to everyone for gettting it all organized for us. Can't wait for the next one... even tho I STILL won't have my car.

The very best was saved for last however...I'm sure you've all read the eariler posts about Andy from ADM Performance giving me a ride in his modded 427 - LS7 Camaro.

Well... the title says it all!! Thrill of a lifetime, Andy!! THANKS SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!! Yea...Bob & I talked all the way home about upgrading my order from a V6 to the V8 ... and then having Andy work his magic to make it even more AWESOME!! We will see.... I WANT one for sure!!

Riding with Andy in his Camaro was like riding in a Rocket Ship, but on the ground. I HAVE NEVER been in a car this fast...and there was so much power still left in her. AMAZING!!! My heart was racing (hope I didn't squeal - don't remember) and I KNOW I had a "BIG GRIN" on my face the whole time!! On the way home I called our son & told him all about it. He thought it was cool that his mom could get that excited about riding in a fast car (at her age - not telling btw).

What a great guy my hubby was for asking Andy if he'd take me for a ride... I never would have myself. I don't know how to tell you guys what FUN this was!! I will be grinning about it for a LONG TIME!

THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE FOR MAKING THIS A WONDERFUL DAY FOR ME, especially ANDY @ ADM PERFORMANCE!! The V8 is powerful, but let Andy do some work on your Camaro & you won't be dissapointed! A REAL professional. GREAT driver too!!!

Can't wait to see you all again.

I posted my pics in the DFW Group albums.

THANKS again ANDY... you ROCK!!! and so does your Camaro!!
__________________
RJT / Gray Leather / 2SS / RS / Sunroof / Auto / 20" Polished
1100 (original order date): Order# NKCJ8P 05.09.09
2000 (dealer received allocation): 7/28/09
2500 (order preferenced):
3000 (accepted to production): 7/30/09 - TPW 8/17/09
3300 (scheduled for prod) 8/5/09 THANKS Viz!!
3400 (broadcast): 8/15/09
3800 (produced):8/22/09 - #39,334
4000/4B00 (available to ship/bayed):
4200 (shipped): 8/24/09
4300 (intermediate, may be multiple):
5000 (at dealer):09/03/09
6000 (delivered to customer): 9/3/09
SRVFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 05:59 PM   #12
SRVFAN
Too Much FUN!!
 
SRVFAN's Avatar
 
Drives: RUBY!! 2010 2SS/RS RJT Camaro
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Parker Cnty, TX
Posts: 621
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADM PERFORMANCE View Post
You mean 2SS......

Had a great time as well.I was glad to be able to showcase the car somewhere else besides my shop.


I have a feeling someones order will probably get changed from v-6 to v-8 by monday


Andy aka ADAM
We're thinking about it!!
__________________
RJT / Gray Leather / 2SS / RS / Sunroof / Auto / 20" Polished
1100 (original order date): Order# NKCJ8P 05.09.09
2000 (dealer received allocation): 7/28/09
2500 (order preferenced):
3000 (accepted to production): 7/30/09 - TPW 8/17/09
3300 (scheduled for prod) 8/5/09 THANKS Viz!!
3400 (broadcast): 8/15/09
3800 (produced):8/22/09 - #39,334
4000/4B00 (available to ship/bayed):
4200 (shipped): 8/24/09
4300 (intermediate, may be multiple):
5000 (at dealer):09/03/09
6000 (delivered to customer): 9/3/09
SRVFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 09:42 PM   #13
ADM PERFORMANCE

 
Drives: 2016 CAMARO SS
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: DfW - Texas
Posts: 4,777
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRVFAN View Post
What fun my husband Bob & I had today at "our first & won't be the last" DFW Camaro5 gathering!! There were so many BEAUTIFUL Camaros there & what wonderful folks we got to meet! Thanks to everyone for gettting it all organized for us. Can't wait for the next one... even tho I STILL won't have my car.

The very best was saved for last however...I'm sure you've all read the eariler posts about Andy from ADM Performance giving me a ride in his modded 427 - LS7 Camaro.

Well... the title says it all!! Thrill of a lifetime, Andy!! THANKS SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!! Yea...Bob & I talked all the way home about upgrading my order from a V6 to the V8 ... and then having Andy work his magic to make it even more AWESOME!! We will see.... I WANT one for sure!!

Riding with Andy in his Camaro was like riding in a Rocket Ship, but on the ground. I HAVE NEVER been in a car this fast...and there was so much power still left in her. AMAZING!!! My heart was racing (hope I didn't squeal - don't remember) and I KNOW I had a "BIG GRIN" on my face the whole time!! On the way home I called our son & told him all about it. He thought it was cool that his mom could get that excited about riding in a fast car (at her age - not telling btw).

What a great guy my hubby was for asking Andy if he'd take me for a ride... I never would have myself. I don't know how to tell you guys what FUN this was!! I will be grinning about it for a LONG TIME!

THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE FOR MAKING THIS A WONDERFUL DAY FOR ME, especially ANDY @ ADM PERFORMANCE!! The V8 is powerful, but let Andy do some work on your Camaro & you won't be dissapointed! A REAL professional. GREAT driver too!!!

Can't wait to see you all again.

I posted my pics in the DFW Group albums.

THANKS again ANDY... you ROCK!!! and so does your Camaro!!

If you like that,Just wait till you have the same parked in your garage

I always enjoy seeing that look on peoples faces when you get to 3rd gear -"PRICELESS"
ADM PERFORMANCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 09:59 PM   #14
ssjuiced
This is my boom stick!
 
ssjuiced's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 IMO 2SS Camaro
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Allen,TX
Posts: 81
Looks like yall had a lot of fun. I wish I could have made it out to this one. Oh well next one.

ADM-That LS7 looks and sounds F'N awesome. That is making me really want one. And that is not going to be good for my wallet.
ssjuiced is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What VIN is yours? UCF w00t Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions 346 03-29-2010 05:55 PM
July 25th Camaro5 Meet/Cruise- John Force Car Meet 67camaro99 USA - California 93 07-25-2009 08:37 PM
Arizona Camaros - Pavillions GTG Sat. July 18th az5thgen USA - Southwest 75 07-20-2009 09:20 PM
July 18th Motorgen Meet Fullerton CA SeanPlunk USA - California 21 07-19-2009 04:22 PM
April 18th meet in DFW area phillip72699 USA - Texas 51 04-20-2009 05:14 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.