Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Camaro5 Store Merchandise


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2013, 10:44 PM   #43
Bad@ssCamaro
Rogers' Rocks :-)
 
Bad@ssCamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Western MA
Posts: 5,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by MackMan View Post
Little photoshopping lol.

I think it looks kinda neat...

What happened with this idea?
__________________
2015 CRT 1SS/1LE RS/Recaro's/NPP/Nav/Rear vision pkg./BA speaker upgrade.

Bad@ssCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 10:51 PM   #44
HUSSEL
 
HUSSEL's Avatar
 
Drives: 5th Generation 2SS/RS
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: California
Posts: 159
How about dash board covers with camaro5 stitched on it in the corner? Or car blankets in different colors with Camaro5 logo? Or small flashlights with the Camaro5 logo engraved? to put in your glove box!
HUSSEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 07:34 PM   #45
Mr_Draco


 
Mr_Draco's Avatar
 
Drives: 2SS/RS
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Western North Carolina
Posts: 6,628
How about polo's, preferably polyester?

T-shirts are nice for the lazy days but some of us like to dress up a little when we go out and still represent the site. I would love to have a yellow polo with Camaro5 embroidered to match my car. I must admit I was disappointed when I went to the site just now wanting to buy one to find out all you offer is t-shirts.
Mr_Draco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 02:03 AM   #46
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Draco View Post
How about polo's, preferably polyester?

T-shirts are nice for the lazy days but some of us like to dress up a little when we go out and still represent the site. I would love to have a yellow polo with Camaro5 embroidered to match my car. I must admit I was disappointed when I went to the site just now wanting to buy one to find out all you offer is t-shirts.
You're right. I DO want to offer polo's. We had talked about it a while back....and nothing really ever came of it.

Let us get through the fest and we'll look into that, mugs, and chairs when we get back.

Running 7 different shirt designs right now (men's and women's) and it's causing a LOT of work for RW (on top of everything else they do). As soon as we get through this, we'll move on with some other ideas.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 04:31 AM   #47
Mr_Draco


 
Mr_Draco's Avatar
 
Drives: 2SS/RS
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Western North Carolina
Posts: 6,628
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
You're right. I DO want to offer polo's. We had talked about it a while back....and nothing really ever came of it.

Let us get through the fest and we'll look into that, mugs, and chairs when we get back.

Running 7 different shirt designs right now (men's and women's) and it's causing a LOT of work for RW (on top of everything else they do). As soon as we get through this, we'll move on with some other ideas.


If this does happen, sign me up for a one.
Mr_Draco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 06:27 PM   #48
Mr_Draco


 
Mr_Draco's Avatar
 
Drives: 2SS/RS
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Western North Carolina
Posts: 6,628
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
You're right. I DO want to offer polo's. We had talked about it a while back....and nothing really ever came of it.

Let us get through the fest and we'll look into that, mugs, and chairs when we get back.

Running 7 different shirt designs right now (men's and women's) and it's causing a LOT of work for RW (on top of everything else they do). As soon as we get through this, we'll move on with some other ideas.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Draco View Post


If this does happen, sign me up for a one.
I'm waiting.
Mr_Draco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 12:18 PM   #49
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,579
I sent an email about it last night.

What could be a good embroidered design for the left chest? remember, the distressed font looks a bit weird when it's embroidered...
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 04:25 PM   #50
Mr_Draco


 
Mr_Draco's Avatar
 
Drives: 2SS/RS
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Western North Carolina
Posts: 6,628
Personally I don't like the look of the distressed font and on a polo which is suppose to look semi dressy, it wouldn't look right.

As for design, how about;

1) the circle 5 (since it pretty much as become the symbol of Camaro5) with Camaro5 (or Camaro5.com depending on how they both look) either above or below it in a circular pattern

2) pretty much the same pattern as the bow tie decals (http://stores.camaro5store.com/-strs...als/Detail.bok). Camaro5.com in white and the bow tie in a different color.
Mr_Draco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 07:07 PM   #51
Crazyhorse6901
Turbine Maker
 
Crazyhorse6901's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro 2LT-RS "LFX"V6
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Hampton,Virginia 23661-1824
Posts: 295
Need more merchandise for the "RS".
Crazyhorse6901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 04:41 AM   #52
Mr_Draco


 
Mr_Draco's Avatar
 
Drives: 2SS/RS
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Western North Carolina
Posts: 6,628
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
I sent an email about it last night.
And survey says??? Sorry yesterday was all day Family Feud lol.
Mr_Draco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 06:05 PM   #53
bee1100
 
bee1100's Avatar
 
Drives: Yellow, Bumblebee V6 moded
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Missouri
Posts: 180
any talk about phone cases?
bee1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 01:01 AM   #54
Picklez
 
Picklez's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Bathalto IL
Posts: 258
Lime green shirts.... and we talked at fest and you had good ideas with a shirt with maybe a grey and silver camaro with some lime green on it somewhere...

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
Picklez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 07:56 AM   #55
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by bee1100 View Post
any talk about phone cases?
With the countless different types of phones out there, which case would we focus on? Apple iPhone? Which model? Samsung GS3? GS4? GS5? New Apple 4.7"? 5.5"? HTC? LG? Too many phones. Would need to buy in bulk. Can't buy phone cases in bulk when the options for phones are countless. :(
Quote:
Originally Posted by Picklez View Post
Lime green shirts.... and we talked at fest and you had good ideas with a shirt with maybe a grey and silver camaro with some lime green on it somewhere...

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
Yep. Need to look into green shirts. Lots of synergy cars out there. Would be nice to get them something!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 08:50 AM   #56
bee1100
 
bee1100's Avatar
 
Drives: Yellow, Bumblebee V6 moded
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Missouri
Posts: 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
With the countless different types of phones out there, which case would we focus on? Apple iPhone? Which model? Samsung GS3? GS4? GS5? New Apple 4.7"? 5.5"? HTC? LG? Too many phones. Would need to buy in bulk. Can't buy phone cases in bulk when the options for phones are countless. :(



Yep. Need to look into green shirts. Lots of synergy cars out there. Would be nice to get them something!

well the most popular is iPhone 5s and 5c and also the 4 and the like the samsung galaxy series
bee1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PEDDERS SUCCESSFULLY FITS 305s ON ALL 4 CORNERS! Info@PeddersUSA.com Suspension / Brakes / Chassis 467 06-11-2013 09:45 PM
Automobile Reviews 2011 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible 2SS Tran Camaro Convertible Forum 33 07-28-2011 07:36 PM
Im sure this has been asked before.. But forgive my innocence :) gmag21 Suspension / Brakes / Chassis 23 02-21-2010 10:29 PM
GM memo to dealers Moose 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 41 02-04-2010 07:33 PM
Pedders Suspension Benchmark Track Testing and New Jersey Track Day Info@PeddersUSA.com USA - NY / NJ / PA 35 10-26-2009 05:20 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.