Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Hurst Shifters
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro 1LE Forum

Camaro 1LE Forum Camaro 1LE Package releated discussions

Old 09-03-2013, 05:03 PM   #26
Wilejoss

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS/1LE Black
Badge Size??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davie Dynamite View Post
Lol! Sweet! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

It looked sweet with no badges but as soon as the badges were put on, it gave the car a finished look. The best thing is it looks factory! People don't believe me when I tell them its not paint!

I am looking at getting badges on my car, can you tell me what sizes you went with. They offer small, medium, and large. I am planning on putting 1LE on trunk,hood,and possibly grill. Also, since you know how these look in person do you think I should go Onyx black with red 1 or Flat black with red 1.I basically have the exact same car as you by the way, without the wrap.I am gonna have to look into finding someone to do these wraps in my area though because after 7 thousand miles I am already wanting my paint touched up around wheel wells due to rocks..ETC Thanks you car is bad ass!!
Wilejoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 05:39 PM   #27
Davie Dynamite
I Am Venom

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilejoss View Post
I am looking at getting badges on my car, can you tell me what sizes you went with. They offer small, medium, and large. I am planning on putting 1LE on trunk,hood,and possibly grill. Also, since you know how these look in person do you think I should go Onyx black with red 1 or Flat black with red 1.I basically have the exact same car as you by the way, without the wrap.I am gonna have to look into finding someone to do these wraps in my area though because after 7 thousand miles I am already wanting my paint touched up around wheel wells due to rocks..ETC Thanks you car is bad ass!!
I went with 2 "large" emblems for the hood and a "medium" badge for the trunk. If you want an emblem for your grill, you'd want a small.

Personally, I don't think the black onyx would really work well withl gloss black paint. It would be VERY subtle. The black onyx works great on my satin black because it's a nice contrast. If you're going for a blacked out look, I'd say a flat black emblem would contrast better on a gloss black car. I prefer the red insert because it added a nice splash of colour.

And, I can really recommend this type of wrap. It's nice because it gives your car a different look but it's main priority is paint protection. It's backed up by a solid warranty.

I suggest contacting Xpel and seeing if there are any authorized installers around your area.

Hope that helped!
Davie Dynamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 09:08 PM   #28
SGDM
Scorched Dark Earth

Drives: 2014 2SS RS 1LE
Those look great! Used the Medium on mine.
Attached Images

Remember the Fallen and the sacrifice they made for this great country.

Who Dares...Wins

Vini, Vidi, Nates, Calce Concidi!
SGDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 09:10 PM   #29
BAPD77

Drives: 2013 Summit White 2SS/RS 1LE
Very unique w red white blue theme.
BAPD77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 12:54 PM   #30
Camaro Dude
and Sledge

Drives: '13 1LE, 2SS, NPP
Quote:
Originally Posted by meb885 View Post

I noticed that even though you and the OP placed your 1LE badge on the right rear corner of the trunk lid, you both chose slightly different location by a few mm's difference. Did you place yours by "eye", or was there an actual measurement that you took?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davie Dynamite View Post
I went with 2 "large" emblems for the hood and a "medium" badge for the trunk. If you want an emblem for your grill, you'd want a small.

Personally, I don't think the black onyx would really work well withl gloss black paint. It would be VERY subtle. The black onyx works great on my satin black because it's a nice contrast. If you're going for a blacked out look, I'd say a flat black emblem would contrast better on a gloss black car. I prefer the red insert because it added a nice splash of colour.

And, I can really recommend this type of wrap. It's nice because it gives your car a different look but it's main priority is paint protection. It's backed up by a solid warranty.

I suggest contacting Xpel and seeing if there are any authorized installers around your area.

Hope that helped!
Didn't want to start a new thread (yet),

Just wanted to ask, when placing the rear 1LE badge on the trunk right side, was there a particular measurement to go with, or was it all improvising and going by "eye"?

I received my 1LE badge from Roger at EmblemPros. The quality exceeded my expectations, I'm getting ready to install it right now, but hoping on some feedback on my placement question first, I need to be sure I get this right the first time!

FWIW, my badge is flat red "1" and flat black "LE" on a black glossy car, installed right corner rear.
Camaro Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 01:49 PM   #31
toehead93

Drives: 2014 2SS/1LE
Those look nice and I almost got a set but there is a new design out there I like a little more. Check post 92 on this thread http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...=338718&page=4

Summit White 2014 2SS 1LE
Recaros, NPP exhaust, Nav
2010 2SS A6 - sold.
toehead93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 04:30 PM   #32
Davie Dynamite
I Am Venom

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by toehead93 View Post
Those look nice and I almost got a set but there is a new design out there I like a little more. Check post 92 on this thread http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...=338718&page=4
It's cool. But I like the ZL1 look... not really into the Z/28 look.
Davie Dynamite is offline   Reply With Quote