Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Rick@Livernois
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Audio / Visual / Electronics/ Gauges / Nav

Audio / Visual / Electronics/ Gauges / Nav Audio / Visual / Electronics/ Gauges / Nav

View our official forum sponsors list.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2012, 01:41 PM   #51
southerncarparts


 
southerncarparts's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Corvette Z06
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 1,168
New Package Deal!!!!

The long awaited Escort 9500ix is finally in stock....

This is the absolute BEST Escort 9500 IX deal you will find anywhere. We are the only Escort dealer offering a complete Escort 9500ix package with EVERYTHING you need to take full advantage of the 9500 IX's full capabilities. For one price ($499.99+shipping) you get the USB Cord (to connect the Escort 9500 IX to your computer, not normally included with the detector), the incredibly popular SCP Super Suction Mount (for use on any car) or the Camaro C6 Visor Mount, and the 8" or 12" Invisicord (to connect the Escort to your powered rear view mirror).


This is Escorts latest GPS Radar detector that LEARNS and blocks out false alarms. Also is programmed with all known speeding cameras.

Click below for more details (including a demonstration video on how the 9500 uses GPS to block out false alarms)and ordering info...

Escort 9500 IX

Want a second opinion, see what Popular Mechanics has to say about it...
http://www.popularmechanics.com/blog...s/4279971.html

Watch the demo for more info...


Thanks,
Jim
southerncarparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 05:34 PM   #52
Caswell239

 
Caswell239's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2ss/rs
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,159
got my package on wednesday! only 14$ fee, not too bad. Big enough box tho? lol
Caswell239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 07:11 PM   #53
southerncarparts


 
southerncarparts's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Corvette Z06
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 1,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caswell239 View Post
got my package on wednesday! only 14$ fee, not too bad. Big enough box tho? lol
Haha, yeah. Our standard box size for those isn't large enough to hold the international shipping documents as well as have the UPS label on the face, so we typically have to go 2 sizes up (one size up is a strange rectangular shape and the package doesn't fit right). It results in a box that's kind of comically large for shipping that package across the order. Glad the fee wasn't bad! We've learned to ship all UPS products via air to Canada to avoid brokerage fees, so that you're only paying the standard taxes--that border brokerage is a pain! Thankfully, we're able to afford shipping air vs ground without any extra cost to the customer to save that extra $$ on the back end.
Glad you got the system quickly, and thanks for the order!

Thanks,
Matt
southerncarparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 05:20 PM   #54
flyer08


 
flyer08's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 2,527
Is this the best price or do you have a non-advertised price?
flyer08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 12:46 PM   #55
mbrusco103

 
mbrusco103's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS (M6) Twin Turbo
Join Date: May 2008
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,006
Is it possible to get this deal with the redline detector instead? they are the same price and i was set on getting one of those over the ix. Let me know im ready to purchase today!
__________________

2011 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3 M6 TT
-AGP Twin Turbo Custom 51/57 | JRE Tuned | Borla S-Type Catback | QTP Cutouts | VMAX Ported Throttle Body
| Factory Hurst Short Throw | Sequential Taillights | LS7 Blackout | Rear Camaro Letters | ZL1 Grill | NightOwl Halos
| Plasma DRLs | Forgestar F14s | ZL1 Sideskirts | Plasma Afterburners | VIS AMS Carbon Fiber Hood | Anvil Carbon Fiber Spoiler
mbrusco103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 01:18 PM   #56
southerncarparts


 
southerncarparts's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Corvette Z06
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 1,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbrusco103 View Post
Is it possible to get this deal with the redline detector instead? they are the same price and i was set on getting one of those over the ix. Let me know im ready to purchase today!
Not only is it possible, it's already an available option on our website - and in stock!

Just check out Camaro Redline Radar Detector and BlendMount Complete Package listing for ordering information. Be sure to select the right options for your vehicle from the drop down menus on the page.

Thanks,
Matt
southerncarparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 11:56 AM   #57
mbrusco103

 
mbrusco103's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS (M6) Twin Turbo
Join Date: May 2008
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,006
Changed my mind and went with the 9500ix. Great deal you have going! Thanks
__________________

2011 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3 M6 TT
-AGP Twin Turbo Custom 51/57 | JRE Tuned | Borla S-Type Catback | QTP Cutouts | VMAX Ported Throttle Body
| Factory Hurst Short Throw | Sequential Taillights | LS7 Blackout | Rear Camaro Letters | ZL1 Grill | NightOwl Halos
| Plasma DRLs | Forgestar F14s | ZL1 Sideskirts | Plasma Afterburners | VIS AMS Carbon Fiber Hood | Anvil Carbon Fiber Spoiler
mbrusco103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 11:41 AM   #58
southerncarparts


 
southerncarparts's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Corvette Z06
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 1,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbrusco103 View Post
Changed my mind and went with the 9500ix. Great deal you have going! Thanks
You got a great radar detector either way, that's for sure! Thanks for the order, happy we could help!

Thanks,
Matt
southerncarparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:02 AM   #59
tonyfred

 
tonyfred's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 ZL1-Victory Red-Auto
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Jackson TN
Posts: 827
Will the power cable and Blendmount work with the new frameless mirror on the 2013 Camaro ZL1?
__________________
tonyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:41 AM   #60
tonyfred

 
tonyfred's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 ZL1-Victory Red-Auto
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Jackson TN
Posts: 827
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyfred View Post
Will the power cable and Blendmount work with the new frameless mirror on the 2013 Camaro ZL1?

Well I guess either you dont know or you dont monitor this thread.
__________________
tonyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 11:43 AM   #61
southerncarparts


 
southerncarparts's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Corvette Z06
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 1,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyfred View Post
Well I guess either you dont know or you dont monitor this thread.
Was out of the office on Friday for a wedding and the weekend. Today's Monday. Come on man, give me a day leeway .

Anyways, yes, there's a BlendMount for the ZL1 Frameless Mirror - part # BBE-2013. It's new, and not in stock just yet, but we'll have lots of them coming in in a couple day's worth of time. It's an option on the BlendMount Camaro listings, if you just check the options.

Thanks,
Matt
southerncarparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 01:11 PM   #62
GB EB


 
GB EB's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Stingray 2LT/Z51
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NAS PENSACOLA, FL
Posts: 2,459
throw the blendmount into the deal and we might have a deal.

Hey... I think I just gave you a great Cyber Monday deal idea!
__________________
*CAMARO5 CAMARO OF THE WEEK 3/21/11*
*1ST PLACE - NAVAL STATION SAN DIEGO CAR SHOW 4/17/11*
*PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARD - SAN DIEGO FREEDOM FESTIVAL CAR SHOW 7/4/11*

*TROPHY RECIPIENT - GREATEST SHOW ON TURF 9/11/11*
*1ST PLACE MODERN MUSCLE - CORONADO SPEED FESTIVAL 9/23/11*
*AWARD OF EXCELLENCE - GOOD GUYS DEL MAR FALL NATIONALS 11/27/11*
*1ST PLACE / '82&UP CAMARO/FIREBIRD- FORT WALTON BEACH FF SHOW 2/16/13*
BUILD THREAD: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120353

Last edited by GB EB; 11-01-2012 at 02:02 PM.
GB EB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 11:23 AM   #63
southerncarparts


 
southerncarparts's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Corvette Z06
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 1,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB EB View Post
throw the blendmount into the deal and we might have a deal.

Hey... I think I just gave you a great Cyber Monday deal idea!
There's already a BlendMount and 9500ix Package Deal on our website.
Camaro BlendMount and 9500ix Complete Package
There you go. No need to wait for Cyber Monday.

Thanks,
Matt
southerncarparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 11:40 AM   #64
GB EB


 
GB EB's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Stingray 2LT/Z51
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NAS PENSACOLA, FL
Posts: 2,459
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncarparts View Post
There's already a BlendMount and 9500ix Package Deal on our website.
Camaro BlendMount and 9500ix Complete Package
There you go. No need to wait for Cyber Monday.

Thanks,
Matt
You are right about that sir.... but it's not $499 like the other deal.
__________________
*CAMARO5 CAMARO OF THE WEEK 3/21/11*
*1ST PLACE - NAVAL STATION SAN DIEGO CAR SHOW 4/17/11*
*PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARD - SAN DIEGO FREEDOM FESTIVAL CAR SHOW 7/4/11*

*TROPHY RECIPIENT - GREATEST SHOW ON TURF 9/11/11*
*1ST PLACE MODERN MUSCLE - CORONADO SPEED FESTIVAL 9/23/11*
*AWARD OF EXCELLENCE - GOOD GUYS DEL MAR FALL NATIONALS 11/27/11*
*1ST PLACE / '82&UP CAMARO/FIREBIRD- FORT WALTON BEACH FF SHOW 2/16/13*
BUILD THREAD: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120353
GB EB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 10:10 AM   #65
southerncarparts


 
southerncarparts's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Corvette Z06
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 1,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB EB View Post
You are right about that sir.... but it's not $499 like the other deal.
You are right about that, sir, and sadly it never will be. I'd love to sell you that at that magic price, but it just can't happen. It's already discounted more than $90 from the suggested minimum selling point from manufacturers for the BlendMount/9500ix combo package, and with free shipping. Our margins aren't great, as it is, and I'm sure you've noticed our prices tend to be well below our competitors--both brick and mortar places and online--and we simply couldn't afford to give away a BlendMount, an expensive Mount not made in house, while also selling the 9500ix at what is the lowest possible price it can be purchased at while still having full Escort warranty protection.
Sometimes you have to pay a little extra for quality, though.
So, your choice, $499 for the 9500ix with a very nice Camaro Visor Mount, made here in house by us, or a little bit more for the 9500ix with the rear view mirror located BlendMount.

Thanks,
Matt
southerncarparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 05:07 AM   #66
GB EB


 
GB EB's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Stingray 2LT/Z51
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NAS PENSACOLA, FL
Posts: 2,459
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncarparts View Post
You are right about that, sir, and sadly it never will be. I'd love to sell you that at that magic price, but it just can't happen. It's already discounted more than $90 from the suggested minimum selling point from manufacturers for the BlendMount/9500ix combo package, and with free shipping. Our margins aren't great, as it is, and I'm sure you've noticed our prices tend to be well below our competitors--both brick and mortar places and online--and we simply couldn't afford to give away a BlendMount, an expensive Mount not made in house, while also selling the 9500ix at what is the lowest possible price it can be purchased at while still having full Escort warranty protection.
Sometimes you have to pay a little extra for quality, though.
So, your choice, $499 for the 9500ix with a very nice Camaro Visor Mount, made here in house by us, or a little bit more for the 9500ix with the rear view mirror located BlendMount.

Thanks,
Matt
Matt and Jim,
My order has been placed. I THOUGHT I had this deal beat until I saw that the order didn't include all the extras. Once my "better deal" order tacked on tax and shipping it was the same price as yours but without all the quality extras in your package deal. So, you win because you were right and I win because I got a great deal. To add to my delight I ordered the "Race Edition" which will match my new hood and trunk. (bonus!) This special edition is an extra $50 at my "better deal" location and you charge nothing extra... so, with all that said it's an amazing deal you guys are offering.
(A similar package deal, but still doesn't include ALL the same stuff, is selling on eBay for $655 PLUS SHIPPING!)

One question- The iPhone SmartCord..... if I'm using that I will not be able to use the invisicord.... is that correct?


Thanks for the deal-

Eric
Attached Images
 
__________________
*CAMARO5 CAMARO OF THE WEEK 3/21/11*
*1ST PLACE - NAVAL STATION SAN DIEGO CAR SHOW 4/17/11*
*PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARD - SAN DIEGO FREEDOM FESTIVAL CAR SHOW 7/4/11*

*TROPHY RECIPIENT - GREATEST SHOW ON TURF 9/11/11*
*1ST PLACE MODERN MUSCLE - CORONADO SPEED FESTIVAL 9/23/11*
*AWARD OF EXCELLENCE - GOOD GUYS DEL MAR FALL NATIONALS 11/27/11*
*1ST PLACE / '82&UP CAMARO/FIREBIRD- FORT WALTON BEACH FF SHOW 2/16/13*
BUILD THREAD: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120353

Last edited by GB EB; 11-25-2012 at 05:28 AM.
GB EB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:23 PM   #67
southerncarparts


 
southerncarparts's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Corvette Z06
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 1,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB EB View Post
Matt and Jim,
My order has been placed. I THOUGHT I had this deal beat until I saw that the order didn't include all the extras. Once my "better deal" order tacked on tax and shipping it was the same price as yours but without all the quality extras in your package deal. So, you win because you were right and I win because I got a great deal. To add to my delight I ordered the "Race Edition" which will match my new hood and trunk. (bonus!) This special edition is an extra $50 at my "better deal" location and you charge nothing extra... so, with all that said it's an amazing deal you guys are offering.
(A similar package deal, but still doesn't include ALL the same stuff, is selling on eBay for $655 PLUS SHIPPING!)

One question- The iPhone SmartCord..... if I'm using that I will not be able to use the invisicord.... is that correct?


Thanks for the deal-

Eric
Thanks for the order! Happy we were able to help you out.

Yeah, the SmartCord for Escort Live and MirrorTap utilize the same power outlet. If you're going to get Escort Live, and plan on using it, there's no reason to also have an invisicord.

Thanks again for the order, and hope this information helps!

Thanks,
Matt
southerncarparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:00 AM   #68
tonyfred

 
tonyfred's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 ZL1-Victory Red-Auto
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Jackson TN
Posts: 827
Still considering this purchase. Do you have the Blendmount for a 2013 ZL1 for the Passport 9500? If so, how do I specify when ordering?
__________________
tonyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 12:50 PM   #69
southerncarparts


 
southerncarparts's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Corvette Z06
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 1,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyfred View Post
Still considering this purchase. Do you have the Blendmount for a 2013 ZL1 for the Passport 9500? If so, how do I specify when ordering?
You can select the mount specific to the ZL1 from the drop-down menu when you order right here:

http://www.southerncarparts.com/cama...ge-p-3816.html

Thanks,
Dave
southerncarparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 08:54 PM   #70
JimE


 
JimE's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 2SS/RS/1LE
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: St Louis, MO
Posts: 2,286
No offense meant (I support the forum sponsors whenever possible), but this is cheaper at Amazon (for Prime members anyway).
__________________
Perm-a-grin in place.....
JimE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 01:12 PM   #71
southerncarparts


 
southerncarparts's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Corvette Z06
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 1,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimE View Post
No offense meant (I support the forum sponsors whenever possible), but this is cheaper at Amazon (for Prime members anyway).
If you buy Escort products at less than the minimum advertised price the manufacturer will not honor the warranty, so our package deal is the best way we can offer a good deal on radar detectors + accessories while keeping the warranty intact.

Thanks,
Dave
southerncarparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 07:51 PM   #72
FosterSS
Guardians Of The Night
 
FosterSS's Avatar
 
Drives: Chevy
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 472
I been looking for a race edition, are they still available? I know mostly everyone uses these in the states, but are they useful in Europe too? matched with GPS im sure it can be.

If there are still race editions avail, can you please PM me a price with the blendmount and not sure which extras ill need?
__________________
2011 SS LS3- All Black, Cammed w/ a few other mods...
1968 SS 396- bored .030 over, awaiting to be resurrected...
FosterSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 12:05 PM   #73
southerncarparts


 
southerncarparts's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Corvette Z06
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 1,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by FosterSS View Post
I been looking for a race edition, are they still available? I know mostly everyone uses these in the states, but are they useful in Europe too? matched with GPS im sure it can be.

If there are still race editions avail, can you please PM me a price with the blendmount and not sure which extras ill need?
Sorry, we don't have any Race editions left and it looks like they are no longer available from the manufacturer.

Thanks,
Dave
southerncarparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 10:19 AM   #74
spike III
COTW 6/25/12
 
spike III's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 1SS/RS IBM Camaro
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Chittenango, NY, USA
Posts: 2,627
spike III build

Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncarparts View Post
New Package Deal!!!!

The long awaited Escort 9500ix is finally in stock....

This is the absolute BEST Escort 9500 IX deal you will find anywhere. We are the only Escort dealer offering a complete Escort 9500ix package with EVERYTHING you need to take full advantage of the 9500 IX's full capabilities. For one price ($499.99+shipping) you get the USB Cord (to connect the Escort 9500 IX to your computer, not normally included with the detector), the incredibly popular SCP Super Suction Mount (for use on any car) or the Camaro C6 Visor Mount, and the 8" or 12" Invisicord (to connect the Escort to your powered rear view mirror).


This is Escorts latest GPS Radar detector that LEARNS and blocks out false alarms. Also is programmed with all known speeding cameras.

Click below for more details (including a demonstration video on how the 9500 uses GPS to block out false alarms)and ordering info...

Escort 9500 IX

Want a second opinion, see what Popular Mechanics has to say about it...
http://www.popularmechanics.com/blog...s/4279971.html

Watch the demo for more info...


Thanks,
Jim
I own the 9500ix in blue already . have never owned any other detector except escort. I have the suction cup mount 2 0f them and they will not stay on the window. I was reading I believe where you have a mount that connects 2 the rear view mirror. Is this just for the new frameless mirror or can it be used on my 2011 that has the frame. Or do you have a new better stronger suction cup. Stupid question do you have to wet the cup before you mount it on window. Sorry 4 long question. Thxs. for your in put.
__________________
spike III is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 04:18 PM   #75
southerncarparts


 
southerncarparts's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Corvette Z06
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 1,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by spike III View Post
I own the 9500ix in blue already . have never owned any other detector except escort. I have the suction cup mount 2 0f them and they will not stay on the window. I was reading I believe where you have a mount that connects 2 the rear view mirror. Is this just for the new frameless mirror or can it be used on my 2011 that has the frame. Or do you have a new better stronger suction cup. Stupid question do you have to wet the cup before you mount it on window. Sorry 4 long question. Thxs. for your in put.
I'll shoot you a PM, would be easier to call you...thanks.
southerncarparts is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.