Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2013, 08:19 AM   #43
Brent0228
brent0228
 
Brent0228's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Hennessey Camaro
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Lafayette, LA.
Posts: 112
hey 360ss thanks for looking just go ahead and let temptation take over and buy this beauty. Awesome price for what all is on my car. Got all receipts for all work done. Thanks again
Brent0228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 07:15 AM   #44
Brent0228
brent0228
 
Brent0228's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Hennessey Camaro
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Lafayette, LA.
Posts: 112
Offers???? Don't miss this one!!!
Brent0228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 08:30 AM   #45
Brent0228
brent0228
 
Brent0228's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Hennessey Camaro
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Lafayette, LA.
Posts: 112
Anyone in the Lafayette or surrounding areas feel free to contact me if you would like to see my car in person. You can better see all the mods I had done. Got all the receipts.
Thanks
Brent0228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 01:20 PM   #46
Brent0228
brent0228
 
Brent0228's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Hennessey Camaro
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Lafayette, LA.
Posts: 112
Offers???? Thanks for looking
Brent0228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 07:37 AM   #47
Brent0228
brent0228
 
Brent0228's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Hennessey Camaro
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Lafayette, LA.
Posts: 112
Willing to look at offers.
Brent0228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 12:16 PM   #48
OK2DRUL
ace5.org (Atlanta Club)
 
OK2DRUL's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Black/IOM 2SS LS3
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: St. Simons Island, GA
Posts: 1,011
Have you put this on Ebay yet? I don't think you can get more attention than there, especially with the work done to it. Great car and good luck with selling.
OK2DRUL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 02:26 PM   #49
Z/28Dan

 
Z/28Dan's Avatar
 
Drives: Previous: 2011SS, 2012ZL1, 2015Z/28
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Fredericksburg, VA
Posts: 1,481
Sold my last two Camaros through ebay and Autotrader. Gotta spend a little money to get the exposure. It's worth it.

GLWS.
__________________
There are only so many days in your lifetime. So get out and drive your Camaro...

Dan
Z/28Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 04:00 PM   #50
mlee
Charter Circle Member
 
mlee's Avatar
 
Drives: Number Twenty-Three
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Conroe, TX
Posts: 27,559
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z11Dan View Post
Sold my last two Camaros through ebay and Autotrader. Gotta spend a little money to get the exposure. It's worth it.

GLWS.
^^^^This... sold mine on AutoTrader in one day
__________________
.
mlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 12:32 PM   #51
Brent0228
brent0228
 
Brent0228's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Hennessey Camaro
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Lafayette, LA.
Posts: 112
Thanks for all the info on selling I am going to do that
Brent0228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 09:48 PM   #52
Msmall143

 
Msmall143's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: NOVA
Posts: 1,720
Ebay is a good idea, but this sell at your price will take some time. You've got a nice one of a kind car that you've obviously put a lot into.

The negative to that is you've got to find someone who wants exactly this car. That person will pay your asking price and consider it a bargain. Don't be to hard on the folks that state what they think the value is. Every time they do it they bump the thread.

There's really 3 opinions of values you get.
- the price the seller is asking
- the price the car will probably sell at
- and the price the car is worth to just one individual person

Most posts on here seem to be the third, which doesn't mean much when they aren't actually offering money

If you go the ebay route have hennessey write you up a nice letter detailing the build. It may go along way
Msmall143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 09:04 AM   #53
King_Sai
 
Drives: 2001 Rodeo
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Kansas
Posts: 43
how many mile are on the car.
King_Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 08:37 AM   #54
Brent0228
brent0228
 
Brent0228's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Hennessey Camaro
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Lafayette, LA.
Posts: 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Sai View Post
how many mile are on the car.
The car has about 9700 miles.
Brent0228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 08:38 AM   #55
Brent0228
brent0228
 
Brent0228's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Hennessey Camaro
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Lafayette, LA.
Posts: 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Msmall143 View Post
Ebay is a good idea, but this sell at your price will take some time. You've got a nice one of a kind car that you've obviously put a lot into.

The negative to that is you've got to find someone who wants exactly this car. That person will pay your asking price and consider it a bargain. Don't be to hard on the folks that state what they think the value is. Every time they do it they bump the thread.

There's really 3 opinions of values you get.
- the price the seller is asking
- the price the car will probably sell at
- and the price the car is worth to just one individual person

Most posts on here seem to be the third, which doesn't mean much when they aren't actually offering money

If you go the ebay route have hennessey write you up a nice letter detailing the build. It may go along way
Thanks for the info and advise very well put BTW
Brent0228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 08:42 AM   #56
Brent0228
brent0228
 
Brent0228's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Hennessey Camaro
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Lafayette, LA.
Posts: 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent0228 View Post
Thanks for the info and advise very well put BTW
Thanks
Brent0228 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.