|10-18-2013, 03:02 PM||#17|
Setting up cruises this late in the calendar is more hit and miss though. But it's been a great summer this year with hardly and rain out's.
Today (Friday) would have been a beautiful day for this drive.
Saturday, October 19 10 Feels like 8 90% Light rain
Sunday, October 20 9 Feels like 8 40% Isolated showers
Saturday, October 19 12 Feels like 10 90% Light rain
Sunday, October 20 12 Feels like 10 20% Cloudy periods
At this point, I'm pretty confident that Saturday will be a no go for us. I'll put up the final word around 6am Saturday to help those that are coming from farther out. If anyone is unsure, check out Environment Canada. If it still shows rain for Saturday, cruise is cancelled.
Huntsville, ON - 7 Day Forecast - Environment Canada
But it has happened once before, last year, the weather was all doom and gloom for a cruise I had planned, even on the day of the cruise, which I then cancelled, and the weather ended up being great that day.
|10-18-2013, 09:32 PM||#19|
Glad to have you along wwoody. Hopefully you'll be able to make it on Sunday though.
I'm calling it now. Every weather report I'm reading for all the different weather sites is reporting lots and lots of rain for Saturday. So let's reschedule for Sunday.
Rain or shine, it's on, on Sunday.
|10-19-2013, 01:54 PM||#22|
Sorry about the reschedule guys. I wish I could control the weather.
Hopefully, I'll do better next year. Look for my Fall Cruise Date of Oct 4/5 in 2014.
|10-20-2013, 08:50 PM||#23|
Nice Runway shot!
Slideshow to more pics.
Paul & Jenny's
Last edited by Zeeman28a; 10-21-2013 at 10:23 AM.