Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
ModBargains
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Camaro5 Store Merchandise

Camaro5 Store Merchandise Camaro5 Store Offers Camaro5.com merchandise, as well as general Camaro items.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2013, 12:02 AM   #1
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,359
Camaro5 SPECIAL REQUEST stickers

Using the same designs we have RIGHT NOW, are there any special requests for colors you might have.

Bowtie sticker in a special color?

Silhouette sticker in all white?

Distressed in a solid color?

If we can get it done for a maybe a buck extra, would you want one?

We might be able to do some special requests here in the near future.

POST UP! LEMME KNOW!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 09:00 PM   #2
kosmo
Going Broke
 
kosmo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 CGM 2SS/RS M6
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: St. Marys, OH
Posts: 338
I'm game. I am interested in a set of the silhouette sticker in blue! Definitely willing to pay a few extra bucks!
kosmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 01:25 AM   #3
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,359
need specifics.... what color blue. dark, light, camaro blue, ibm, abm?
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 08:26 PM   #4
Bad@ssCamaro
Ist State Chevy Supporter
 
Bad@ssCamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Western MA
Posts: 5,090
Why not just make them in all the available colors from the GM colors offered for the Camaro? I'd take a silhouette in CRT, if that helps
__________________
Former Camaros: (gone but not forgotten)
1976 LT Black/Black 305 V8 (Bone Stock)
1976 LT Black/White 305 V8 (Bone Stock) except for Cragar chrome rims (yep - #2)
1985 Z-28 Black/Black 305 L69 M5(Bone Stock) I know: slow

Current Camaro:
CRT 1SS/1LE/RS/Recaro's/NPP/Nav/Rear vision pkg./BA speaker upgrade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
CAFE STANDARDS! Get used to them or vote our electeds in Washington out of office...........
Bad@ssCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 11:28 AM   #5
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,359
Printer is giving it a go on all white silhouettes in either direction...not many of each, but we'll have some. He's also making some blue ones (like wave blue/aqua blue).
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 10:55 AM   #6
kosmo
Going Broke
 
kosmo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 CGM 2SS/RS M6
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: St. Marys, OH
Posts: 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Printer is giving it a go on all white silhouettes in either direction...not many of each, but we'll have some. He's also making some blue ones (like wave blue/aqua blue).
Any updates? Definitely interested in the wave blue possibility.
__________________
kosmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 07:41 PM   #7
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,359
Lemme email him. He said he was going to make some blue ones as close as he could get to the blue we want.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 07:08 PM   #8
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator
 
Milk 1027's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 BLK 1LE
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: AZ
Posts: 13,525
black
__________________
Milk 1027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 07:27 PM   #9
mikeyg36
The GT Troll Hundred
 
mikeyg36's Avatar
 
Drives: Cammed '12 2SS/RS LS3 '15 Z/28
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Posts: 8,253
I'd want an AGM colored one.
__________________
Click For Build Thread ***CAI Intake, ARH LTs, FSP Big NA Cam, Tuned By Matt@FSP***

Last edited by mikeyg36; 12-02-2013 at 12:48 AM.
mikeyg36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 12:20 AM   #10
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,359
I've got some blue ones done...just need to pick them up.

Black. Black silhouette?
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 07:59 AM   #11
kosmo
Going Broke
 
kosmo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 CGM 2SS/RS M6
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: St. Marys, OH
Posts: 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
I've got some blue ones done...just need to pick them up.

Black. Black silhouette?
Will you post photos of the blue after you get them?
__________________
kosmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 11:55 AM   #12
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,359
Sure thing
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 12:32 PM   #13
kosmo
Going Broke
 
kosmo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 CGM 2SS/RS M6
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: St. Marys, OH
Posts: 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
I've got some blue ones done...just need to pick them up.

Black. Black silhouette?
Have you picked up the blue ones yet?
__________________
kosmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 12:45 PM   #14
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,359
We haven't had a chance to meet up yet. Work is killer...and then everything else I've got going along with that. I'm sorry. I know you want them. I had a few other pm's about blue ones so I had a few extras made. White ones are made along with orange bowtie decals as well. Need to get all black made.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 01:39 PM   #15
kosmo
Going Broke
 
kosmo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 CGM 2SS/RS M6
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: St. Marys, OH
Posts: 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
We haven't had a chance to meet up yet. Work is killer...and then everything else I've got going along with that. I'm sorry. I know you want them. I had a few other pm's about blue ones so I had a few extras made. White ones are made along with orange bowtie decals as well. Need to get all black made.
Totally understand! Will keep checking in.
__________________
kosmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 01:08 AM   #16
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,359
We now have SOLID yellow, solid metallic blue (ABM), solid white, and solid black silhouette stickers....left and right facing.

Since we don't have a great demand for them, we only ordered a handful of each which brought the price up per sticker just a teeny bit. Those that wanted them, please send Dana@Camaro5store.com an email. We'll get them sent out asap!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 06:42 AM   #17
kosmo
Going Broke
 
kosmo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 CGM 2SS/RS M6
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: St. Marys, OH
Posts: 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
We now have SOLID yellow, solid metallic blue (ABM), solid white, and solid black silhouette stickers....left and right facing.

Since we don't have a great demand for them, we only ordered a handful of each which brought the price up per sticker just a teeny bit. Those that wanted them, please send Dana@Camaro5store.com an email. We'll get them sent out asap!
Pics?
__________________
kosmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 08:06 AM   #18
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,359
Quote:
Originally Posted by kosmo View Post
Pics?
Dude....ur killin' me Smalls! I made these for you!

This is the best I can do with pix. If I peel it anymore, I might as well buy the sticker myself as I'm afraid of ruining the sticky back.
Attached Images
  
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 08:31 AM   #19
kosmo
Going Broke
 
kosmo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 CGM 2SS/RS M6
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: St. Marys, OH
Posts: 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Dude....ur killin' me Smalls! I made these for you!

This is the best I can do with pix. If I peel it anymore, I might as well buy the sticker myself as I'm afraid of ruining the sticky back.
I had to make sure the color didn't clash with my theme I LOVE THEM! Will email Dana today! Thanks for all that you have done to get these made!

Kevin
__________________
kosmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 11:44 AM   #20
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,359
Quote:
Originally Posted by kosmo View Post
I had to make sure the color didn't clash with my theme I LOVE THEM! Will email Dana today! Thanks for all that you have done to get these made!

Kevin
Absolutely!

I know what blue you were looking for... I was the first one on the forums back in 2009 painting his bow ties wave blue metallic!

These are really sweet. I think you'll be very happy.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 12:58 PM   #21
kosmo
Going Broke
 
kosmo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 CGM 2SS/RS M6
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: St. Marys, OH
Posts: 338
Just wanted to say THANKS Tag! You were right. I do love them!
Attached Images
  
__________________
kosmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 07:24 AM   #22
Texas_RS
 
Texas_RS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 camaro RS/V6
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Dfw, Texas
Posts: 406
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Using the same designs we have RIGHT NOW, are there any special requests for colors you might have.

Bowtie sticker in a special color?

Silhouette sticker in all white?

Distressed in a solid color?

If we can get it done for a maybe a buck extra, would you want one?

We might be able to do some special requests here in the near future.

POST UP! LEMME KNOW!
Sent you a PM! But I want to get the two pack silhouette Camaro sticker in Red Jewel Tint! Thanks
Texas_RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 06:54 PM   #23
topherchris
 
Drives: 2014 Red Hot Camaro 2SS 1LE
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 35
Can you do car silhouette only? In red hot? Thanks
topherchris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 08:49 PM   #24
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,359
Quote:
Originally Posted by kosmo View Post
Just wanted to say THANKS Tag! You were right. I do love them!
Holy crap!! Those look bad @ss!!! I didnt look at the full stickers..didnt want to mess it up. I only looked at the corner and thought they were sweet. But I really love that blue...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas_RS View Post
Sent you a PM! But I want to get the two pack silhouette Camaro sticker in Red Jewel Tint! Thanks
Sent off the request today
Quote:
Originally Posted by topherchris View Post
Can you do car silhouette only? In red hot? Thanks
Not sure. Dont think they have that many reds but will ask.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 10:55 AM   #25
RubyCamaro
SSlayer
 
RubyCamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Springfield, TN
Posts: 13,384
How did I miss this? I need to think about where I might like to put one with the current stickers I have but I might need to get me one in RJT!
__________________
RubyCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.