Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Nickey Chicago
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions New members, come introduce yourselves here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-02-2013, 02:11 PM   #1
lynxwizard
 
Drives: 2012 red lt2/rs convert
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: st paul mn
Posts: 17
New from Minnesota

Hi All,

I never really liked Camaros till the 5th gens came out, love the looks,

Picked up a 2012 convert LT2 RS Victory Red, Black Gut and Top, Auto, had 4,600 miles and I drove it home 1,000 miles, paid $27,400

Was a rental and it is very nice, I am happy, it did have white stripes on it and I had them removed, dont like that look at all.

I am happy with the car, I was gonna drive it in the winter but I changed my mind, its too nice.

Always was a mopar guy, still have my first car I bought in the 70's, a 69 GTX 4-speed Blue Fire Metallic in color, stock down to the Red Streak tires.

Would have considered a Challenger but they dont/wont make a convet.

My friend ordered up a 2010 Camaro when they first came out and I really liked it, so now i have my own.
lynxwizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 04:54 PM   #2
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things
 
Sir Nuke's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 2LT/RS,'14 Caddy CTS Coupe
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Southeast of Houston, Texas
Posts: 16,198
CONGRATS on the ride, and Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to Camaro5. There is a BIG fridge on the back porch with anything you can think of in it...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. Make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom's, wive's, husbands, girlfirends and boyfriends here don't care....and take it easy.



oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.

Welcome!!
__________________
Sir Nuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 07:22 PM   #3
phenix34
 
phenix34's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 1LT Silver Camaro
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Willard, Missouri
Posts: 109
Welcome
phenix34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 07:41 PM   #4
The Blue Ox

 
The Blue Ox's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS L99 Inferno Orange
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Texas Coast
Posts: 1,178
Welcome to C5 and Congrats!
The Blue Ox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 09:56 PM   #5
Jus1dab


 
Jus1dab's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Black & Silver
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 4,492
Welcome To Camaro5!
__________________
Jus1dab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 10:56 PM   #6
xVengeancex28


 
xVengeancex28's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 IOM 2SS/RS
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Central NJ
Posts: 10,544
welcome
__________________
Click Sig For Graphix Page
xVengeancex28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 01:38 AM   #7
Dznts
Anabolic Connoisseur
 
Dznts's Avatar
 
Drives: Blown Camaro 2SS/RS LS3-2007 Tahoe
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 25,758
congrats and welcome
__________________
Dznts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 01:46 AM   #8
2010 SSRS



 
2010 SSRS's Avatar
 
Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Ocean State
Posts: 123,973
Congrats and Welcome to Camaro5
__________________
Jannetty Racing JRE Street Package
2010 SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 05:39 AM   #9
USCAMARO14

 
USCAMARO14's Avatar
 
Drives: 2LS 2014
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Staten ISland
Posts: 1,161
CONGRATS!! Post some pics when you get a chance
USCAMARO14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 12:58 PM   #10
Chevrolet Customer Svc


 
Chevrolet Customer Svc's Avatar
 
Drives: GM Vehicles
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 8,727
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynxwizard View Post
Hi All,

I never really liked Camaros till the 5th gens came out, love the looks,

Picked up a 2012 convert LT2 RS Victory Red, Black Gut and Top, Auto, had 4,600 miles and I drove it home 1,000 miles, paid $27,400

Was a rental and it is very nice, I am happy, it did have white stripes on it and I had them removed, dont like that look at all.

I am happy with the car, I was gonna drive it in the winter but I changed my mind, its too nice.

Always was a mopar guy, still have my first car I bought in the 70's, a 69 GTX 4-speed Blue Fire Metallic in color, stock down to the Red Streak tires.

Would have considered a Challenger but they dont/wont make a convet.

My friend ordered up a 2010 Camaro when they first came out and I really liked it, so now i have my own.
Greetings lynxwizard,

Congrats on your Camaro and we're definitely super excited for you! How was the first drive? Any compliments yet?

,

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Chevrolet Customer Svc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 09:04 PM   #11
lynxwizard
 
Drives: 2012 red lt2/rs convert
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: st paul mn
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Customer Svc View Post
Greetings lynxwizard,

Congrats on your Camaro and we're definitely super excited for you! How was the first drive? Any compliments yet?

,

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care
The 1000 mile ride home went well, now its stored for the Winter, looking foward to driving in the spring.
lynxwizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 10:10 PM   #12
Chevrolet Customer Svc


 
Chevrolet Customer Svc's Avatar
 
Drives: GM Vehicles
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 8,727
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynxwizard View Post
The 1000 mile ride home went well, now its stored for the Winter, looking foward to driving in the spring.
Great to hear!

I know you can't wait to bring it back out next year.

,

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Chevrolet Customer Svc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 02:57 PM   #13
Sales @ CAI Inc



 
Sales @ CAI Inc's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS/RS CAI Inc. CAI, Cam, Tune
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,888
Welcome!!
__________________
Call Us: 810.392.9999 (Click Sig Pic for Website)
Sales @ CAI Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 12:44 AM   #14
TJP
 
TJP's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 Red Crystal 2SS
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 13
Another "New from Minnesota"
Picked it up 5-10-14 with 186 miles on it.
REAL happy with it.
Attached Images
 
TJP is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.