Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

JDP Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics Camaro ZL1 specific topics

Old 11-10-2013, 02:13 AM   #26
Snickers
Rumblebee

Drives: ZL1 Rally Yellow
Im using it all the time, especially when slowing down due to traffic lights.
I even use it on the Autobahn when running into a left lane lurker (millions of 'em!), as everybody should have the chance to enjoy the sound of a Z

I usually shift down and put it back to auto mode when came to a full stop.

The sound when shifting down to 2nd in sport mode...
Even though my exhaust is stock except for some 200cpi cats btw. Can't wait for some headers...
Snickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 03:09 AM   #27
gen=5

Drives: 13 ZL1 vert blac fastlane/LPE 750
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snickers View Post
Im using it all the time, especially when slowing down due to traffic lights.
I even use it on the Autobahn when running into a left lane lurker (millions of 'em!), as everybody should have the chance to enjoy the sound of a Z

I usually shift down and put it back to auto mode when came to a full stop.

The sound when shifting down to 2nd in sport mode...
Even though my exhaust is stock except for some 200cpi cats btw. Can't wait for some headers...
Pretty cool to hear from someone in germany driving on the autobahn,
I dont drive my ZL1 all that much ,since I am wheelchair bound but It went right from the dealer to performance shop, think it was the 4th day i owned it.
I do enjoy using the paddles because its just fun,and I think its the only reason for having them on the car...I have used them at least once everyday i have driven the car but once...I use them to shift a little late,and to shift out of first gear instead of starting in second gear like leaving it in auto does... you can see the mods i have done to the car,and i hardly ever drive over 65mph,most of the time i am just doing 40mph around the area i live and might once in a while hold it in first gear till about 30mph while in 50% throttle which gets enough attention while in traffic for me,lol I can only shift up using hand-controls,so I dont ever shift down,which can be hard on the trans away once the power levels have jumped up as high as i have done to mine.
I most likely have the most baby 750hp ZL1 around... Not sure if you have heard a ZL1 with longtubes,off road pipes wide open Its pretty freaking loud even from 1/4mile away
I heard a friend of mine coming off the freeway one night(2am) in his Coupe set up the same way,and it sounds like a full on race car running down the road when its really late and there is no one else on the road...
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=346589 CHECK OUT THE BUILDING OF MY RANCH FOR DISABLED VETS, COMPLETE WITH A GUN RANGE &, PAINT BALL COURSE coming...garage for car shows,and a workout & rehab center hopfull
gen=5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 04:38 AM   #28
eightup

Drives: 2013 zl1
every day
eightup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 06:53 AM   #29
Rafsanjani
What now Bitches?

Drives: 2013 SW ZL1
All the time!!