Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 07-27-2009, 09:35 PM   #1863
SummoneR
Paul

Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Congrats Nightmare!!!! That's freakin amazing!!!

Awesome pics from you and Venom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by christianjax View Post
I hate all of you guys. I'm so jeolous. My dream of owning a Camaro was crushed when my wife was laid off last year, then I was earlier this year. I'm back working (for less $) and she's still looking. It's killing me. I should have one too. In all seriousness, I'm just jeolous. I'm happy for all of you who are lucky to have one or have one on the way. Maybe my day will come.
Sorry to hear that Christianjax! I too was laid off at the beginning of the year. But it was a blessing in many ways. I was only out of work for 5 weeks, which was a blessing too in that I was given 2 weeks severance, and I had 3 weeks of vacation pay. I wish you and your wife the best in fulfilling your Camaro dream soon!

Last edited by SummoneR; 07-27-2009 at 09:45 PM.
SummoneR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 09:44 PM   #1864
Ant

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT/RS (V6)
Congrats, Nightmare, your car is beautiful! How do you like it? The color, how it drives? What you expected, better, or worse?
Ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 10:12 PM   #1865
NightmareSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS 92 300zx 2001 Ram
omg...let me just tell you all even though u heard it before...wow guys, wow...i was completely blown away by the car...like i cant even begin to tell you with just words how nice it was...the color showed alot of the jadish color but with the cuts and curves on the camaro u seen the blue and the greenish blue...it was in the garage and not in the sun so thats y...but the way it looked showing both colors it was freakin gorgeous! and i still have that bright blue in the sun to look forward to...wow, just wowwww!!! the car itself looks so expensive...it doesnt look cheap in the slightest bit...it looks solid and god dam i love looking at it from the front...its so freaking hardcore and mean looking...i was like a lil kid running around taking pics and checking all the shit out...im like still mesmorized by it...i cant get its image outta my head...wow, just freaking wow!! well my car is still there they didnt finish the pdi which didnt matter cuz my grandfather is cosigning and since he is in florida we have to overnight fed ex papers...like his signature and drivers license...and my dealer is off tomorrow so ill prolly be taking it home wednsday...i took a buncha pics and ill post them tomorrow cuz im a lil drunk and tired cuz we hit up arriang for my bday after the dealership...well...im out and ill have those pics for u guys tomorrow! night my blue brothers!
Old 07-27-2009, 10:16 PM   #1866
SummoneR
Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
well, I have tried searching for any pics with the ABM with cyber grey stripes and have had no luck with my searches....and the ABM thread is HUGE (needle in a haystack comes to mind)!!! Has anyone posted any pics of ABM with CGM stripes?
See post #1163
#1181 has some nice Silver stripes
There are some white ones earlier too.

Yeah this thread is huge! It's grown more in the last month than all the months prior combined. Some of us, including myself gave Tran a hard time for cleaning it up... sorry Tran . It looks as if he left us to our own devices...

We really should carry most of this conversation in the ABM club.
Old 07-27-2009, 10:18 PM   #1867
SummoneR
Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareSS View Post
omg...let me just tell you all even though u heard it before...wow guys, wow...i was completely blown away by the car...like i cant even begin to tell you with just words how nice it was...the color showed alot of the jadish color but with the cuts and curves on the camaro u seen the blue and the greenish blue...it was in the garage and not in the sun so thats y...but the way it looked showing both colors it was freakin gorgeous! and i still have that bright blue in the sun to look forward to...wow, just wowwww!!! the car itself looks so expensive...it doesnt look cheap in the slightest bit...it looks solid and god dam i love looking at it from the front...its so freaking hardcore and mean looking...i was like a lil kid running around taking pics and checking all the shit out...im like still mesmorized by it...i cant get its image outta my head...wow, just freaking wow!! well my car is still there they didnt finish the pdi which didnt matter cuz my grandfather is cosigning and since he is in florida we have to overnight fed ex papers...like his signature and drivers license...and my dealer is off tomorrow so ill prolly be taking it home wednsday...i took a buncha pics and ill post them tomorrow cuz im a lil drunk and tired cuz we hit up arriang for my bday after the dealership...well...im out and ill have those pics for u guys tomorrow! night my blue brothers!

Awesome nightmare!!
Old 07-27-2009, 11:44 PM   #1868
Rallysport
Go Cardinals!

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS 6-speed #1879
CONGRATULATIONS, NIGHTMARE!!! HAPPY FREAKIN' BIRTHDAY!!!!! What an awesome birthday present. I can't wait to see what you plan on doing to your new blue beauty!
Old 07-27-2009, 11:47 PM   #1869
Chevyman1200

Drives: 2006 Zo6,1967 and 2010 Camaros
Congratulations! It looks great!
Chevyman1200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 11:47 PM   #1870
GM4LIFE
*KissMySS*13 my other 1/2

Drives: 1986 Pontiac Fiero SE
NightmareSS you finally got your car!!!! congrats! happy driving
GM4LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 11:28 AM   #1871
djm96z28

Drives: 2012 Camaro 1SS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by christianjax View Post
I hate all of you guys. I'm so jeolous. My dream of owning a Camaro was crushed when my wife was laid off last year, then I was earlier this year. I'm back working (for less $) and she's still looking. It's killing me. I should have one too. In all seriousness, I'm just jeolous. I'm happy for all of you who are lucky to have one or have one on the way. Maybe my day will come.
I won't be getting a new Camaro anytime soon either. I was laid off in February and still looking for a job. This site is as close as I'll get to one for a while. But I do still enjoy my '96 Z28, so at least I still have that.
djm96z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 11:56 AM   #1872
camarossrs2150

Drives: abm2ssrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareSS View Post
DID YOU GET ABM
Old 07-28-2009, 12:39 PM   #1873
NightmareSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by camarossrs2150 View Post
DID YOU GET ABM
ofcourse!

AND ITS ALL MINE!!!
Old 07-28-2009, 12:50 PM   #1874
camaro crazy 219

Drives: 02 Z/28 05 TACOMA
congrats... I'm glad you finally got it. Enjoy and have fun.
camaro crazy 219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 12:53 PM   #1875
CajunCamaroChic

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS, ABM "Bella"
Congrats! Awesome car!!!!
Old 07-28-2009, 01:30 PM   #1876
NightmareSS

thx! not sure if this is gonna work but i took a lil video...dont mine my lil cousins, they are adorable tho

Tags
abm camaro, aqua blue, aqua blue metallic, aqua blue metallic camaro, camaro, car, sevn86 was here!