Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust

Old 02-14-2014, 10:55 AM   #26
hunterv6
Always bet on Black

Drives: 2011 turbo LS, 2012 f 150,
Quote:
Originally Posted by 911medic View Post
OK, but it's less than $5, and worth every penny. I would gladly pay for it to support the developer.

Actually, I would gladly pay 4 or 5 times the cost. It's that good.
Mine is paid also but just putting it out there for those who want to try it before they buy it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk 4
<font color=#0066cc>http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=283263</font>
hunterv6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 02:32 PM   #27
911medic

Drives: 2012 SIM 2LT/1970 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtcat600man View Post
Perhaps I just stay with my Ultraguage and not worry about it........

I was just thinking if I could get another system cheap then I would look into it. Not really a big deal since the one I have covers everything but a couple things I wanted to get a better number on than the 4 pack factory gage set.
Gotcha. Well, if you ever end up with an Android device, check it out.
Wishlist: VMax Ported TB -- Dash ABL -- Footwell/Cupholder/Door Pull/Homelink Button Lighting
911medic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 02:32 PM   #28
911medic

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterv6 View Post
Mine is paid also but just putting it out there for those who want to try it before they buy it.

OK. Understood.

The free version of Torque is way different than the paid version, anyway. I tried that before I bought, and it was like night and day.
Wishlist: VMax Ported TB -- Dash ABL -- Footwell/Cupholder/Door Pull/Homelink Button Lighting
Old 02-14-2014, 03:22 PM   #29
hunterv6
Always bet on Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by 911medic View Post
OK. Understood.

The free version of Torque is way different than the paid version, anyway. I tried that before I bought, and it was like night and day.

That's true but some ppl like to try things before they buy. This will give them a ideal of what the app is like. Even on my iPad I try the jb app first then bought them. Because what we like others may not, this way they can try it before they buy it. That's the only reason I posted how to get them free. Hopefully if they like them they will support the developer. I don't support piracy by no means.

<font color=#0066cc>http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=283263</font>
Old 02-14-2014, 06:50 PM   #30
911medic

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterv6 View Post
That's true but some ppl like to try things before they buy. This will give them a ideal of what the app is like. Even on my iPad I try the jb app first then bought them. Because what we like others may not, this way they can try it before they buy it. That's the only reason I posted how to get them free. Hopefully if they like them they will support the developer. I don't support piracy by no means.

No, I mean the free version on Google Apps is way different than paid. I'm assuming you're referring to the paid version for free.
Old 02-14-2014, 06:55 PM   #31
hunterv6
Always bet on Black

Yes I am referring to the paid app it on 4 share but it is limited you can't do video and it a two month trial with the much unneeded adware. But it give you a ideal of the paid version.