Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

autoguy
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 02-07-2014, 01:53 PM   #69
bagelluvr

Drives: 2012 LS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by AROD11889 View Post
UPDATE! SPOKE WITH A TECH WHO ACTUALLY TESTED THE NEW 2012-2014 HE SAID GM CHANGED THE PARAMETERS AND HENCE THEY WERE ABLE TO PRODUCE A LIL BIT MORE HORSEPOWER THAN PREVIOUS 2010 MODELS. I CANT FREAKING WAIT BUT IS DEFINITELY WORTH THE WHILE PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE. THEY HAVE NOT ANNOUNCED A RELEASE DAY YET BUT THE TECH GUY TOLLED ME THAT NO LATER THAN BY THE END OF FEBRUARY MAYBE SOONER HOPEFULLY!
That is good news... the next quesiton is..... how much????
bagelluvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 10:13 PM   #70
bionick

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelluvr View Post
Post #110.
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...=333501&page=5

Also, keep in mind I spoke to them in December and they told me that the LFX version would be out by the end of January.
And as the above guy said about "bashing" the company,
I just don't think it's very professional for them to tell everyone who calls a different time frame. If they don't have an official time, then tell your potential customers that there isn't a set date!!!! In December I was told January/February. On 2-7 someone was told by March, and on 2-10 someone was told the V8 would come out in march (which in December they said the first of January), and that the LFX model won't be out for months after that.
Tuned by Phil @Tampa Tuning, Pat G Custom cam, Powerbond UDP, 1LE 3.91 differential, Stainless Works/Stainless Power 1 7/8 Catless long tubes, Stainless works Retro Chambered 3" catback, Roto-fab CAI, VMAX CNC ported TB, MGW flat stick shifter, SRP anodized race pedals, Drake quarter panel covers, elite catch can, 1LE PCV seperator, foose 20" wheels, hotchkis strut tower brace, oracle red halo's, under dash lights, sunroof, interior accent package, metra stereo dash kit with kenwood double din.
bionick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 10:13 PM   #71
bionick

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelluvr View Post
Post #110.
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...=333501&page=5

Also, keep in mind I spoke to them in December and they told me that the LFX version would be out by the end of January.
And as the above guy said about "bashing" the company,
I just don't think it's very professional for them to tell everyone who calls a different time frame. If they don't have an official time, then tell your potential customers that there isn't a set date!!!! In December I was told January/February. On 2-7 someone was told by March, and on 2-10 someone was told the V8 would come out in march (which in December they said the first of January), and that the LFX model won't be out for months after that.
Tuned by Phil @Tampa Tuning, Pat G Custom cam, Powerbond UDP, 1LE 3.91 differential, Stainless Works/Stainless Power 1 7/8 Catless long tubes, Stainless works Retro Chambered 3" catback, Roto-fab CAI, VMAX CNC ported TB, MGW flat stick shifter, SRP anodized race pedals, Drake quarter panel covers, elite catch can, 1LE PCV seperator, foose 20" wheels, hotchkis strut tower brace, oracle red halo's, under dash lights, sunroof, interior accent package, metra stereo dash kit with kenwood double din.
Old 02-15-2014, 10:17 PM   #72
bionick

I don't understand how on 2-7 they tell someone march and only 3 days later they tell someone else it'll be months after march.