Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Cold Air Inductions
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust

Old 02-20-2014, 04:09 PM   #1
Ventmaster

Drives: 2010 Camaro RS 1LT M6
A little help with the lights?

I know this isn't very engine related, but...

I've noticed my daytime running lights (the fog lamps, its a RS with HID lamps) aren't burning.

I figure it's either the fuse or somebody forgot to reconnect the lights after removing the front clip.

Anyone know where this fuse is located? Also if it's the reconnect plug-in, what's the best way to access that?

And finally, as long as I'm in there, what's the best plug and play bypass wire to allow you to run the fogs with your headlamps?

Thanks in advance!
Airaid CAI, Rx ported TB, Mace ported IM, JBA shorty headers, Richmond 3.73, Borla touring axleback, Hurst short throw, NH-SS fix, IDEALG clutch m/c, SS struts/springs, Spohn trailing arms, Pfadt Racing sways, Pedders radius arm & rear subframe bushing inserts, 2LT gauge pkg.TSW Nurburgs. IPF S/C
Ventmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 03:47 PM   #2
jmontalvo

Drives: 2011 Rally Yellow 2LS
If you're talking about the front bumper when you said the front clip, then turn your wheels all the way to the left, remove the front part of the wheel well using T15 or T20 screws and you should be able to plug the harness back in.

You can ask Ofer or 2SSRS@Gen5DIY for a harness. In fact, a lot of vendors have them but he's the one who came to mind first.
|Trifecta Tune|Custom Magnaflow Exhaust|Cold Air Inductions C.A.I.|BBK LTs w/ HFC|Anvil Rear Notch Glossy CF Spoiler|Body Color Heritage Grille|10 spoke polished ZL1 replica wheels|VMAX ported TB|RS Headlights|Night Owl RGB Halos
jmontalvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 06:55 PM   #3
Ventmaster

Drives: 2010 Camaro RS 1LT M6
Thank-you sir! I'll check it out.

And it's fuse #50 for the DRL's... got off my butt and actually looked at the owner's manual- there's a lot of info in there!
Airaid CAI, Rx ported TB, Mace ported IM, JBA shorty headers, Richmond 3.73, Borla touring axleback, Hurst short throw, NH-SS fix, IDEALG clutch m/c, SS struts/springs, Spohn trailing arms, Pfadt Racing sways, Pedders radius arm & rear subframe bushing inserts, 2LT gauge pkg.TSW Nurburgs. IPF S/C
Ventmaster is offline   Reply With Quote