Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida > Local Marketplace

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2014, 07:37 AM   #1
Tampa Tuning
Account Suspended

Drives: TAMPA TUNING FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM
Corvette, Camaro, GTO, CTS Cadillac, GM Truck Tuner in Tampa Orlando Bradenton

www.TampaTuning.com

Tampa Tuning specializes in high performance custom computer reprogramming of General Motors powered LS & LT 1 through 9 powered muscle cars and trucks. Our high standard for customer service guarantees you’ll love the performance gains. Tampa Tuning will design a customized remapping of your vehicle’s computer (PCM) for optimal efficiency. Our tuner has 12 years of tuning experience and has also been trained at the basic and advanced tuning schools which specialize in dyno tuning General Motors equipped vehicles with HP tuners software. Phil from Tampa Tuning is also a guest instructor at The Tuning School teaching the art of calibration.

We use the most powerful updated version of HP Tuners software which unleashes the horsepower and torque for an assortment of General Motors vehicles. Our computer enhancements will make your motor more efficient. Tampa Tuning specializes in the following high performance cars and heavy duty trucks for tuning:

1997-2015 Chevrolet Corvette C5, C6, C7 including ZR1,Grand Sport, Z06s
1998-2015 Chevrolet Camaros Generation 4 and 5 Z28, SS, RS, ZL1
2002-2015 Cadillac CTS, STS, XLR, SRX, DTS, Escalade
2000-2015 Avalanche, Hummer, Tahoe, Suburban, Yukon, Silverado V8s
1998-2002 Pontiac Firebird, WS6, Trans Am, Firehawk
2003-2006 Chevrolet SSR 5.3
2004-2006 Pontiac GTO
2014-2015 Chevy SS

Our total street performance tuning package for $290.00 will include:

- Read and reprogram your PCMs settings and perform real time scanning diagnostics for the best results
- fine tune and dial in your MAF and VE table
- Increase power enrichment rate mode
- Examine and change timing tables for additional horsepower & torque gain
- Optimize your vehicles Air and Fuel Ratio monitored by the NGK/AFK wideband unit
- Reduction of intake air temperature table (heat soak)
- Desired rev limiter adjustments
- Park, neutral, and in- gear idle adjustments with and without A/C active
- Adjust power enrichment delay to immediate (*Transmission Performance*)
- Engine torque management system reduced (*Transmission Performance*)
- Transmission torque management system reduced (*Transmission Performance*)
- Transmission shift points enhanced (*Transmission Performance*)
- Transmission shift times reduced (*Transmission Performance*)
- Transmission shift pressure firmness enhanced (*Transmission Performance*)
- Skip shift deleted (CAGs 1st to 4th shift) (*Transmission Performance*)
- Fuel injector rescaling for aftermarket injectors
- Cooling fan activation temperature recalculated
- Perform speedometer recalibration for rear gear ratio and tire size change
- Turn off check engine light and remove trouble codes as needed
- Neutralize rear oxygen sensors if needed

*Transmission performance package for $170.00
Tampa Tuning recognizes that the A4 and A6 automatic transmission owners just want their sloppy, slow shifting and sluggish transmissions tuned for a performance feel. For those owners, we designed a transmission only tuning package. We will reduce your vehicles engine and transmission torque management system and re-flash only transmission settings indicated above by *Transmission performance* notation. This will be a very noticeable change in your vehicles performance!

Torque management reduction tune for $100.00
For the drivers that just want a noticeable change in your vehicles performance, and are tired of the 1st to 4th CAGs skip shift, Tampa Tuning will reduce your vehicle’s engine and transmission torque management system and neutralize your CAGs. You will be surprised and pleased with the torque management tune. Many drivers who use their vehicle daily say just turning off the CAGs are worth the price and the extra seat of the pants torque is a bonus.

Email order tunes for $150.00
If you own or have access to HP Tuners software, you can Email your stock .BIN file to Tampa Tuning where it will be reviewed and properly enhanced for a “Email order” tune. Your tune will be enhanced by using HP Tuner tables from our library of modified configurations which have a very similar set up as your make and model vehicle.

For dyno tuning and some vehicles/Trucks please add $100 to the above pricing.

Contact our tuning team at: Tuning@TampaTuning.com for your tuning needs questions.

Your Corvette, Camaro, GTO, CTS Cadillac, GM Truck Tuner in Tampa Orlando Bradenton

Thanks
Phil

Last edited by Tampa Tuning; 10-13-2014 at 03:43 PM.
Old 07-23-2014, 03:23 PM   #2
stirrup shifter

Drives: camaro
I am a very satisfied customer of Phil's and Tampa Tuning. I brought my 2010 SS with an L99 to Phil just a few weeks ago.

Everything I had heard about Phil is true. He's very patient and detailed. He took time to tune my car for me, not a cookie cutter tune. We drove, he tuned. I gave feed back, and he tuned some more. I was ready to leave satisfied, he made me stay longer so he could tweak it some more.

The result: I have a car that is more fun to drive than anything I have ever owned. Tire chirping shifts, a very responsive throttle, and no more AFM........bottom line is "fun to drive". It's a different car.

I also recommend going with the ported/polished throttle body he can offer.

If you're anywhere within driving distance of Tampa check him out. I made the drive from Orlando. Knowing what I know now, I'd make the drive from much further away.

Thanks again Phil!!!
Old 07-23-2014, 10:25 PM   #3
RatedZ

Drives: Camaro SS
Phil did a killer tune on my 1998 Z28 LS1. Completely changed how the car performs in just a few hours and haven't had one single issue since. Phil stands behind his work and takes not only his time, but also takes pride in his work and it shows.
Old 07-24-2014, 11:59 AM   #4
khislop007
ZEUSS

Drives: Hard!
Phil did an awesome job on my mail order tune. We kept sending files and logs back and forth until it was perfect. Really brought the headers and intake to life!
Old 07-24-2014, 09:30 PM   #5
flyer08
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
TT runnin 11.9, still have more in it when i can get back to track and get a good launch. Phil def spent a good amount of time with me, can't go wrong with him

When you going to be at power tech again? Im off almost all next week so lookin for some things to do lol
Old 07-27-2014, 04:23 PM   #6
Tampa Tuning
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyer08 View Post
TT runnin 11.9, still have more in it when i can get back to track and get a good launch. Phil def spent a good amount of time with me, can't go wrong with him

When you going to be at power tech again? Im off almost all next week so lookin for some things to do lol
Thanks guys,

Kevin,
I had two Corvettes and a Camaro to calibrate yesterday, and im heading to Virginia on the 1st till the 6th. Ill be calibrating again on the 9th if you want play.
Old 07-27-2014, 09:05 PM   #7
ytown87

Drives: C6 Corvette
Phil was awesome. Took my Camaro to him back in the early spring to get tuned for the first time after adding my LT. I was impressed by the amount of detail that went into the tune. He made sure every setting was perfect and actually took the time to explain what was going on and how the tuning worked. My car has been running strong and I couldnt have been more pleased.

I highly recommend for anyone looking for a custom tune on any car..especially LSX cars. Hes a very popular guy so get you reservation in asap. There was even a guy that sent his Vette up from Venezuela I believe just to have Phil tune it the day I was there. I plan on taking my car back when future upgrades are done.
2008 C6 m6. Carbon creations front/rear carbon fiber wodebody fenders. Carbon fiber hood carbon fiber roof hoop carbon fiber zr1 extreme spoiler. NW 102mm tb. Ported intake manifold. Cometic .040 head gaskets. LG motorsports G6x3 cam. DSX flex fuel sensor. AEM methanol kit. Z06 brakes. Ebiach sway bars. ZR1 rep wheels and Nitto Invo tires. Monster stage 3 twin disc clutch. MGW short shifter. Corbeau race seats. Gforce race harnesses. SLP loudmouth 2 mufflers. Carbon fiber exhaust tips. RPM stage 4 transmission and Stage 3 rear diff. 3.73 gears. Vararam cai. Kooks 1 7/8 headers and x-pipe.
Old 07-28-2014, 11:46 AM   #8
tw3ss
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS A6 SW/IOM
It felt like a different car when Phil was done. Better shifts and more useable power.

Money and time well spent

Thanks
Old 07-29-2014, 08:49 PM   #9
cris

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS L99
Phil make a few cars for me, my L99 and some costumers cars to. I have the HP tuners and he make all the remote tune with no issues, we work in one, two and moré files to get the Car work perfect with my NGK Wideband get all done.

Im from outside US and in one of my visit to US this year i find some time to visit him in st.peterburg and meet him in person and see how he tune the cars in live.

Great guy and in very happy to say the i have two years using his tune with no issue at all.

I take many logs and he send me tunes back to get the perfect tune for me and my costumers. That's one of the best thing about him!! He takes the time to get the car perfect !!!

Great Job!!!
Old 08-07-2014, 08:52 AM   #10
tw3ss
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS A6 SW/IOM
Old 08-07-2014, 06:08 PM   #11
Tampa Tuning
Account Suspended

Thanks for the honesty guys. I calibrate cars because I enjoy it.

Tim I have a funny video of you after your test drive.
Old 08-15-2014, 08:06 PM   #12
Romulus1986

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS
Phil did a mail order tune for my 2012 SS and the poor guy took 5 hours out of his Sunday to tune my car to perfection. This tune didn't just wake my car up it transformed it into a beast. Phil is very patient when he is tuning your car and he actually takes the time to teach you and explain to you what he is doing in detail so those of us that have no clue what we are looking at when we are tuning start understanding what to look for. Thank you again Phil! I will be contacting you soon once I get my Headers.
Old 08-18-2014, 10:36 PM   #13
ThrashMetalGuy

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS L99 A6 Black
Thanks Phil

My brother had his 2010 SS LS3 tuned by phil a few weeks ago. I recommended TAMPA TUNING to him after reading comments on camaro5 about how a great job phil does and he's right near ya. My brother says phil drove around in the car with him a few hours until it was dialed in perfect. He absolutely loves it. I wish TT was out here. Thanks for hooking my brother up phil. I'm seriously thinking about driving my camaro from long island,ny to florida.
Old 08-20-2014, 09:10 PM   #14
Tampa Tuning
Account Suspended

Corvette Camaro CTSv truck tuner in Tampa Lakeland Orlando

Dcoy experience with Tampa Tuning:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=373420

Closed Thread

Tags
corvette camaro tuner tampa orlando