Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

USA - Southeast AL, FL, GA, KY, NC, SC, TN, VA, WV

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2009, 06:23 AM   #76
jhmurphy
 
jhmurphy's Avatar
 
Drives: Grey Beast
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 592
Bumping! Looking forward to seeing that many Camaros lined up. It would be great if every color was represented with a possible 20 or more cars I think we have a good shot at it.
jhmurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 07:55 AM   #77
Indpowr
Account Suspended
 
Drives: Corvette C6
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 7,028
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhmurphy View Post
Bumping! Looking forward to seeing that many Camaros lined up. It would be great if every color was represented with a possible 20 or more cars I think we have a good shot at it.
I think this is turning out to be one of the largest private gatherings of Camaro at a show...not to shabby...
Indpowr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 09:11 AM   #78
camaroluver
Tampa Gulf Coast Family
 
camaroluver's Avatar
 
Drives: '05 Impala, '10 IOM Camaro SS
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Fort Meade, FL
Posts: 570
Send a message via AIM to camaroluver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indpowr View Post
I think this is turning out to be one of the largest private gatherings of Camaro at a show...not to shabby...
Can't wait this will be my first car show with my Camaro! Not to mention the first time I will see more than 2 or 3 of them together other than a dealer! Hoping we have the new exhaust in and installed before then....
__________________
2010 Camaro 2SS IOM/Black Interior/Black Hood & Hockey Stripes #26,805
Ordered 1/30/09 as a surprise for me by the best husband ever! Delivered 8/6/09 to me!!!

camaroluver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 11:34 PM   #79
Indpowr
Account Suspended
 
Drives: Corvette C6
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 7,028
There should be about every color other than white at this show...

Another vendor is going to be giving product away at our show....so come one come all!
Indpowr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 03:48 PM   #80
khislop007
ZEUSS
 
khislop007's Avatar
 
Drives: Hard!
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Cayman Islands
Posts: 2,575
Count me in! All the way from the Cayman Islands and since I can't bring my car I have a SS rented from AVIS!!

__________________
khislop007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 03:51 PM   #81
Indpowr
Account Suspended
 
Drives: Corvette C6
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 7,028
khislop007, I think you win the award for traveling the most distance....
Indpowr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 03:56 PM   #82
khislop007
ZEUSS
 
khislop007's Avatar
 
Drives: Hard!
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Cayman Islands
Posts: 2,575
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indpowr View Post
khislop007, I think you win the award for traveling the most distance....
I know! 432 miles (1hr) from Cayman to Miami by plane and a nice drive with the SS from Mia to Orlando! Can't wait!
__________________
khislop007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 06:13 PM   #83
USIRON
 
Drives: IOM 2SS/RS
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Palm Bay, FL
Posts: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indpowr View Post
It is going to be on a Sunday. I would say late Aug to allow for more people to get there Camaros. So, Aug. 30th. Say 10am.

We can start a running list of who is going to go.

1010 Bunnell Rd. Ste. 1107 Altamonte Springs, FL 32714 Tel. 407-869-RACE(7223)

1 Jon Pine w/ wife - 2010 Camaro DSVcustoms and LPE Corvette
2 Juan Chaluja from Jax. 2010 Camaro
3 Rich C6
4 lectricman (C6)
5 thjr59 - 2010 Camaro
6 sharbaugh - 2010 Camaro
7 Bruce - 2010 Camaro
8 Tbonez - C6
9 jhmurphy - 2010 Camaro
10 Ltdodge - 2010 Camaro
11 Optimus Prime - 2010 Camaro - Possible
12 JTinFL - 2010 Camaro
13 EAkrish - Possible
14 lsgun - 2010 Camaro
15 SoFlaZ - possible 2010 Camaro
16 Ghans64 and Husband - 2010 Camaro
17 hd48
18 UCF w00t - tentatively
19 Airforce1
20 Aaron (no Camaro)
21 myblackcamaros - tentatively
22 camaroluver
23 fsuredneck
24 PTPhilip
25
26 USIRON 2010 Camaro - tentatively
USIRON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 06:20 PM   #84
Indpowr
Account Suspended
 
Drives: Corvette C6
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 7,028
Done..Will we hit 30....

---

List is growing. I have a lot of people PMing me that is not on this list. I am trying to give idea of how big this show is. If anyone wants to add there name to the list let me know.

1 Jon Pine w/ wife - 2010 Camaro DSVcustoms and LPE Corvette
2 Juan Chaluja from Jax. 2010 Camaro
3 Rich C6
4 lectricman (C6)
5 thjr59 - 2010 Camaro
6 sharbaugh - 2010 Camaro
7 Bruce - 2010 Camaro
8 Tbonez - C6
9 jhmurphy - 2010 Camaro
10 Ltdodge - 2010 Camaro
11 Optimus Prime - 2010 Camaro - Possible
12 JTinFL - 2010 Camaro
13 EAkrish - Possible
14 lsgun - 2010 Camaro
15 SoFlaZ - possible 2010 Camaro
16 Ghans64 and Husband - 2010 Camaro
17 hd48
18 UCF w00t - tentatively
19 Airforce1
20 Aaron (no Camaro)
21 myblackcamaros - tentatively
22 camaroluver
23 fsuredneck
24 PTPhilip - 2010 Camaro
25 lil_chef
26 hd48
27 vsgls1
28 khislop007
29 USIRON 2010 Camaro - tentatively
30

Last edited by Indpowr; 08-23-2009 at 01:48 PM.
Indpowr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 06:29 PM   #85
SoFlaZ

 
SoFlaZ's Avatar
 
Drives: Nothing special :-(
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: FL
Posts: 940
I know you probably have no idea, but do you know what time this event will be going until? The reason I ask is because I am going to be on the west coast near Sarasota next weekend for a family reunion and I'm trying to get out as early as I can on Sunday to make it to the bbq. I dont have a Camaro to bring but I still want in on the fun and would be a nice cherry on my weekend.
800th post, yesssssssssss
SoFlaZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 06:33 PM   #86
Indpowr
Account Suspended
 
Drives: Corvette C6
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 7,028
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFlaZ View Post
I know you probably have no idea, but do you know what time this event will be going until? The reason I ask is because I am going to be on the west coast near Sarasota next weekend for a family reunion and I'm trying to get out as early as I can on Sunday to make it to the bbq. I dont have a Camaro to bring but I still want in on the fun and would be a nice cherry on my weekend.
800th post, yesssssssssss
It starts at 10am. Around 3 is my guess. Depends on how the day goes. We have a lot of give aways and food to give out...LOL
Indpowr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 06:47 PM   #87
SoFlaZ

 
SoFlaZ's Avatar
 
Drives: Nothing special :-(
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: FL
Posts: 940
I'll do my best to get out of there early, I dont want to miss out.
SoFlaZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 10:49 AM   #88
PTPhilip
 
PTPhilip's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Satellite Beach, FL
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indpowr View Post
Done..Will we hit 30....

---

List is growing. I have a lot of people PMing me that is not on this list. I am trying to give idea of how big this show is. If anyone wants to add there name to the list let me know.

1 Jon Pine w/ wife - 2010 Camaro DSVcustoms and LPE Corvette
2 Juan Chaluja from Jax. 2010 Camaro
3 Rich C6
4 lectricman (C6)
5 thjr59 - 2010 Camaro
6 sharbaugh - 2010 Camaro
7 Bruce - 2010 Camaro
8 Tbonez - C6
9 jhmurphy - 2010 Camaro
10 Ltdodge - 2010 Camaro
11 Optimus Prime - 2010 Camaro - Possible
12 JTinFL - 2010 Camaro
13 EAkrish - Possible
14 lsgun - 2010 Camaro
15 SoFlaZ - possible 2010 Camaro
16 Ghans64 and Husband - 2010 Camaro
17 hd48
18 UCF w00t - tentatively
19 Airforce1
20 Aaron (no Camaro)
21 myblackcamaros - tentatively
22 camaroluver
23 fsuredneck
24 PTPhilip
25 lil_chef
26 hd48
27 vsgls1
28 khislop007
29 USIRON 2010 Camaro - tentatively
30
You can put me (#24) down for bringing my 2010 SS
PTPhilip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 01:49 PM   #89
Indpowr
Account Suspended
 
Drives: Corvette C6
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 7,028
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTPhilip View Post
You can put me (#24) down for bringing my 2010 SS
Done - EVERYONE has one week to get ready for this event. I was wanting my wheels by the show but it will not happen that car will be just lowered for now.
Indpowr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 04:03 PM   #90
sharbaugh
Tampa Gulf Coast Family
 
sharbaugh's Avatar
 
Drives: IMB RS SS MANUAL LOADED
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Ellenton, FL
Posts: 262
The wife and I are coming. How close are you to UCF. We want to go by and visit our daughter while we are there.
sharbaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 06:29 PM   #91
Forrest
 
Drives: 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Daytona Beach
Posts: 149
So....I really wanted to come, and I was gonna bring my all customed out Camaro, and be like, SUPRISE! Heres what I've been workin on! But....The camaro wont be able to make it :'( So Can I bring my 2001 Grand Prix instead? :(

I'll be at UCF, so I should be able to come

EDIT: God....Looking at that list with all the C6 Vettes and Camaros....I either need to rent one, or cover my car with a tarp when I get there, and when people ask which one is my car just point to the nearest thing with 400+ HP and hope it isn't thiers.
Forrest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 10:27 PM   #92
Evilkosh99
 
Evilkosh99's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Black SS/RS
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 148
Put me down for a tentative with my 2010 also
__________________
Black on Black 2SS RS is here
Evilkosh99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 10:31 PM   #93
Indpowr
Account Suspended
 
Drives: Corvette C6
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 7,028
1 Jon Pine w/ wife - 2010 Camaro DSVcustoms and LPE Corvette
2 Juan Chaluja from Jax. 2010 Camaro
3 Rich C6
4 lectricman (C6)
5 thjr59 - 2010 Camaro
6 sharbaugh - 2010 Camaro
7 Bruce - 2010 Camaro
8 Tbonez - C6
9 jhmurphy - 2010 Camaro
10 Ltdodge - 2010 Camaro
11 Optimus Prime - 2010 Camaro - Possible
12 JTinFL - 2010 Camaro
13 EAkrish - Possible
14 lsgun - 2010 Camaro
15 SoFlaZ - possible 2010 Camaro
16 Ghans64 and Husband - 2010 Camaro
17 hd48
18 UCF w00t - tentatively
19 Airforce1
20 Aaron (no Camaro)
21 myblackcamaros - tentatively
22 camaroluver
23 fsuredneck
24 PTPhilip
25 lil_chef
26 hd48
27 vsgls1
28 khislop007 - 2010 Camaro
29 USIRON 2010 Camaro - tentatively
30 sharbaugh and wife
31 Evilkosh99- 2010 Camaro Tenative
32 Forrest
33
34
35

---------

Not everyone on the list will be bringing Camaros or Corvettes but its a list of members that will be there... Thanks for all that have let me know..One week left

Last edited by Indpowr; 08-23-2009 at 11:35 PM.
Indpowr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 10:42 PM   #94
khislop007
ZEUSS
 
khislop007's Avatar
 
Drives: Hard!
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Cayman Islands
Posts: 2,575
I'll also be in a '10 SS
__________________
khislop007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 12:55 PM   #95
Next Level Performance
 
Drives: HP higher
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Altamonte Springs, FL
Posts: 96
We have a brand new product that we are going to unveil at this event and think that it is going to be a very big hit.

I have to confess that it is really difficult to not just say what it is but it will just make the meet more exciting to launch the product there.

Stay tuned.
Next Level Performance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 01:04 PM   #96
Indpowr
Account Suspended
 
Drives: Corvette C6
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 7,028
Sounds good Geoff..

We might have some brand new parts as well..

Geoff and I were talking and with this many people the people can start to arrive as early as possible. So, lets start the time at 9am.
Indpowr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 01:34 PM   #97
khislop007
ZEUSS
 
khislop007's Avatar
 
Drives: Hard!
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Cayman Islands
Posts: 2,575
Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Level Performance View Post
We have a brand new product that we are going to unveil at this event and think that it is going to be a very big hit.

I have to confess that it is really difficult to not just say what it is but it will just make the meet more exciting to launch the product there.

Stay tuned.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indpowr View Post
Sounds good Geoff..

We might have some brand new parts as well..

Geoff and I were talking and with this many people the people can start to arrive as early as possible. So, lets start the time at 9am.
Sounds good. I got my ARH LTs and Borla axle back already....just need a CAI. Hope you guys can help me there!
__________________
khislop007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 01:49 PM   #98
camaroluver
Tampa Gulf Coast Family
 
camaroluver's Avatar
 
Drives: '05 Impala, '10 IOM Camaro SS
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Fort Meade, FL
Posts: 570
Send a message via AIM to camaroluver
I'm a little disappointed! My exhaust will not be here in time to be put on before Sunday. Guess it is no big deal. Just irritated that I ordered it on the 7th and originally it said ships in 24 hrs, then got an email 4-7 days. Finally got an email from them and it says mine is in the batch for this week! Oh well, is it Friday yet??
__________________
2010 Camaro 2SS IOM/Black Interior/Black Hood & Hockey Stripes #26,805
Ordered 1/30/09 as a surprise for me by the best husband ever! Delivered 8/6/09 to me!!!

camaroluver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 01:55 PM   #99
khislop007
ZEUSS
 
khislop007's Avatar
 
Drives: Hard!
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Cayman Islands
Posts: 2,575
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaroluver View Post
I'm a little disappointed! My exhaust will not be here in time to be put on before Sunday. Guess it is no big deal. Just irritated that I ordered it on the 7th and originally it said ships in 24 hrs, then got an email 4-7 days. Finally got an email from them and it says mine is in the batch for this week! Oh well, is it Friday yet??
where and which exhaust did you get? I ordered my ARH LTs and Borla from LMPerformance last week thursday and it was delivered on saturday. That was only 2 days and I was like Free shipping too. These are good guys and I would recommend them to anyone.
__________________
khislop007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 02:09 PM   #100
camaroluver
Tampa Gulf Coast Family
 
camaroluver's Avatar
 
Drives: '05 Impala, '10 IOM Camaro SS
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Fort Meade, FL
Posts: 570
Send a message via AIM to camaroluver
Quote:
Originally Posted by khislop007 View Post
where and which exhaust did you get? I ordered my ARH LTs and Borla from LMPerformance last week thursday and it was delivered on saturday. That was only 2 days and I was like Free shipping too. These are good guys and I would recommend them to anyone.
It is the SLP Loudmouth, ordered it from Morano Racing, it had free shipping also and was the cheapest place we found when ordering. The last email I got he was putting it on SLP as being backordered. Looks as if it will ship directly from them also. We also ordered at the same time the Hennessey CAI. We received it within a week.
__________________
2010 Camaro 2SS IOM/Black Interior/Black Hood & Hockey Stripes #26,805
Ordered 1/30/09 as a surprise for me by the best husband ever! Delivered 8/6/09 to me!!!

camaroluver is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2SS Silver Ice Metallic at ATL Car SHow Cmurf_SS Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery 40 11-09-2009 10:38 PM
Texas and surrounding City Owners Come Inside!! Possible Dyno Day Late Model Racecraft USA - Texas 30 07-23-2009 01:40 AM
June 20th FREE DYNO PULLS and Pedders DAY At East TExas MUscle Cars east TX Muscle cars USA - Texas 2 07-10-2009 06:38 PM
Race Proven Motorsports Dyno Day June 13th!!! Frans96ss USA - Mid-Atlantic 5 06-12-2009 02:06 AM
Race Proven Motorsports Dyno Day June 13th!!! Frans96ss USA - NY / NJ / PA 1 06-11-2009 08:44 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.