Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Fabberge
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

USA - Mid-Atlantic DC, DE, MD, VA, WV

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2009, 08:39 PM   #1
Capstone
 
Capstone's Avatar
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: .
Posts: 280
NoVA Custom Painter Needed

I have the car in hand (about 2 months before I was planning) But now I need to find the right painter to do my Two-Tone job.

Anyone that can recommend a place/someone in the Northern Virginia area that has a good reputation and is able to provide referrals and plenty of examples is a must. Someone willing to consider a barter for advertising (I plan on spending a lot of time at a very well attended Cruise and entering car shows with this car) is a plus!

I have made most of the tough decisions on color, now I just need the right person to make it happen.

PM me if you prefer.

Thanks in Advance
Capstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 09:08 PM   #2
H3LLJumper
 
H3LLJumper's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS VIN#11184
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Irvine, California
Posts: 580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capstone View Post
I have the car in hand (about 2 months before I was planning) But now I need to find the right painter to do my Two-Tone job.

Anyone that can recommend a place/someone in the Northern Virginia area that has a good reputation and is able to provide referrals and plenty of examples is a must. Someone willing to consider a barter for advertising (I plan on spending a lot of time at a very well attended Cruise and entering car shows with this car) is a plus!

I have made most of the tough decisions on color, now I just need the right person to make it happen.

PM me if you prefer.

Thanks in Advance
Hi Capstone. First off, congrats on your car! I had my 2010 SS painted in Waldorf, MD by Gary Best. His website is http://www.garybestkustumz.com/splash.html

He has painted two (maybe more now?) 2010 Camaros. He completely disassembles the parts to be painted, as any pro should. Call or email him and tell him what you have in mind. He'll answer any questions you may have.

What colors are you going with? The ones in your signature?

Oh, tell him Chase sent you!
H3LLJumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 09:18 PM   #3
Capstone
 
Capstone's Avatar
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: .
Posts: 280
Thanks alot for the link and info on this guy. I'll definitely check him out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by H3LLJumper View Post
What colors are you going with? The ones in your signature?
I have an IOM 2SS with Black interior. I want to do the Black on top for the two tone with a slight twist, I'm going to leave the hood cowl Orange like the second mock up done here by Venom


I searched and found pic's of your Car H3LLJumper. Pretty sharp. How long did you lose the car for?
Capstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 12:33 PM   #4
H3LLJumper
 
H3LLJumper's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS VIN#11184
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Irvine, California
Posts: 580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capstone View Post
Thanks alot for the link and info on this guy. I'll definitely check him out.



I have an IOM 2SS with Black interior. I want to do the Black on top for the two tone with a slight twist, I'm going to leave the hood cowl Orange like the second mock up done here by Venom


I searched and found pic's of your Car H3LLJumper. Pretty sharp. How long did you lose the car for?
That's going to be sick!!

I gave him my car for a little over a week while I was out of town. I think he said it took him 5-6 days...? Keep in mind, he didn't just do the painting, he clearcoated the entire panels as well, painted the bowties, and smoked the lights!
H3LLJumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 01:31 AM   #5
Capstone
 
Capstone's Avatar
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: .
Posts: 280
Anyone Else Have a Painter?

Bump! Still looking for other auto painters to checkout. Thanks
Capstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 06:08 AM   #6
Nezacant
 
Nezacant's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Pasadena, MD
Posts: 439
Quote:
Originally Posted by H3LLJumper View Post
That's going to be sick!!
__________________
Proud owner of a Black 2010 2SS/RS Chevy Camaro.
Nezacant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 12:30 PM   #7
Flaminbird
 
Flaminbird's Avatar
 
Drives: 2000 Trans Am
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Bristow, VA
Posts: 480
Send a message via AIM to Flaminbird
Check out John at Cherner Auto Group in Springfield. John is the owner and ask to speak to him. He is really super nice and painted my front bumper and rear bumper when someone had hit the car and when I had the T/A front bumper put on. Also Unlimited AutoBody in Warrenton. He's pricey though and there's one more in Amissville but cant remember his name
__________________
Flaminbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 02:33 PM   #8
H3LLJumper
 
H3LLJumper's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS VIN#11184
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Irvine, California
Posts: 580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaminbird View Post
Check out John at Cherner Auto Group in Springfield. John is the owner and ask to speak to him. He is really super nice and painted my front bumper and rear bumper when someone had hit the car and when I had the T/A front bumper put on. Also Unlimited AutoBody in Warrenton. He's pricey though and there's one more in Amissville but cant remember his name
I too have heard good things about Unlimited Auto Body.
H3LLJumper is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Custom Paint job ideas Kellie1216 Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions 14 08-31-2010 10:44 PM
Custom Painted Stripes Underway for Bumleb's Rally Yellow 2SS RumbleBeeSS Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions 140 06-20-2010 12:12 AM
JPM Coachworks - Custom Interior Designs JPM Interior Parts & Accessories 9 10-15-2009 12:35 PM
The Official Thread about Custom Paint! pinkcamaro10 Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions 30 03-28-2009 07:17 PM
Who's going Custom The_Beast_ Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions 46 10-10-2008 09:47 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.