Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V6

Forced Induction - V6 V6 Supercharger, turbo, nitrous discussions

Old 08-30-2009, 12:14 AM   #51
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

Drives: 2010 Camaro Lt Vin #1974
also i am right on the edge of ordering an STS kit for my V6. i have already talked to a few representatives about it, and they are very excited about doing my car. But i have a very well known and reliable company that said they are taking my car the very day of the Talledega Funfest as soon as im done at the event they are taking my car and beginning the turbo modding. i wish i would have contacted these guys a long time ago..i just didnt think i had a chance in hell of even getting a reply back from them let alone a yes. but if these guys back out too for some reason, im hammering down and getting the STS kit, that way we can lay some myths and lies to rest. and see just how good or bad that kit is..but if i go with the other company i wont be able to do it..i have a buddy i met on this site that will though if i dont..hes dying to get a turbo or supercharger too so whatever i get if he can get the other then hes going to..so if i get a turbo hes getting a supercharger if ones available.if not hes getting the STS. so we will find out one way or another. but after Oct. 4th hopefully we all will be seeing great results from the guys doing my turbo. and hopefully withing a month after that or earlier well see a V6 with a turbo or supercharger kit on the road, and more exciting in my driveway, well in my garage cause it will be winter by then. and me + induction kit+ winter+West Virginia mountains+ice+a lead foot=another broken back for Mohrg Beast. a straight 6 71 nova helped with the first broke back..not trying for 0 for 2. will keep you guys posted.
Mohrg Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 01:53 AM   #52
dmack2k7

Drives: 02 mitsubishi Eclipse SpyderGT
hmmmm these threads are gettin repetitive
dmack2k7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 02:54 AM   #53
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

cause nobody has actually come out with anything yet for the V6, so everyone keeps posting about the same thing
Old 08-30-2009, 07:04 AM   #54
scrming
Red Brick of Vengeance!

Drives: 12 Second Brick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohrg Beast View Post
hey man ill just tell you now.when you talk about turbos, superchargers,etc on this forum people get incredibly too excited and angry for some reason..i was just letting people know that i was in the talks about gettin a turbo for my V6 and everyone started going nuts..its got soo bad that i ended up not getting a turbo cause of it..theyll say it had nothing to do with it, but one day i had a turbo being put in couple days later after all the post i didnt..LOL. so theyll talk trash and say its truth till the cows come home even though its probably the biggest bunch of garbage on earth, but its internet talk and you cant disprove as much as the can prove their points..so just ignore the trash talk or just set the trash talk straight with facts.the more you get mad the worse it looks for you and your company..i know cause i retaliated too and i shouldnt have, i just makes things worse cause it fuels them. dont fuel them just be a computer and state facts after every B.S. quote putting you down..that gets them the best cause they cant tell if their getting under your skin..
I thought you were going away until you could come back with an actual turbo installed? LOL!

I don't know if you have EVER stated an actual fact...

The reason you can't get anyone to put a turbo on your car is because once they stop promising you that they are going to build you a turbo, they start digging into things and find that they have no way of tuning the car! PERIOD! It has nothing to do with people on the Internet! LOL!

Perhaps, STS Guy could take a moment and explain to you that until some one figures out the Bosch E69 that's in our V6 (and also in the 08+ CTS) that NO ONE is going to be able to put a turbo on these cars!
scrming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 07:06 AM   #55
scrming
Red Brick of Vengeance!

Quote:
cause nobody has actually come out with anything yet for the V6, so everyone keeps posting about the same thing
no.... it's just you blabbing about a turbo system you are getting that you never actually seem to get...
Old 08-30-2009, 12:02 PM   #56
STS Guy
Marketing and Sales

Drives: P-R-O-J-E-C-T-S
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrming View Post
I thought you were going away until you could come back with an actual turbo installed? LOL!

I don't know if you have EVER stated an actual fact...

The reason you can't get anyone to put a turbo on your car is because once they stop promising you that they are going to build you a turbo, they start digging into things and find that they have no way of tuning the car! PERIOD! It has nothing to do with people on the Internet! LOL!

Perhaps, STS Guy could take a moment and explain to you that until some one figures out the Bosch E69 that's in our V6 (and also in the 08+ CTS) that NO ONE is going to be able to put a turbo on these cars!
BINGO, It is not the piping, intercooler, BOV, wastegate...or any other buzzword you can think of. It is the tuning. We work very close to a few tuning companies:
(HP Tuner, Diablo, Predator are probably names you recognize)
They have got to get the tuning baselines so we can get the car running right.

The hangup has been they just can't get it to teh standars they see fit. But it will happen. The car is just very, very new.
STS Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 12:05 PM   #57
scrming
Red Brick of Vengeance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by STS Guy View Post
BINGO, It is not the piping, intercooler, BOV, wastegate...or any other buzzword you can think of. It is the tuning. We work very close to a few tuning companies:

The hangup has been they just can't get it to teh standars they see fit. But it will happen. The car is just very, very new.
Yeah, we've been trying to let HP Tuners we need a TUNE!

http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24344

but their last response:

"thanks guys, yah same pcm as the cts, likely be a while :("
Old 08-30-2009, 12:08 PM   #58
ZZcamaro

Drives: 2SS w/ ZZ427 Package!!
Quote:

EXACTLY!! but due to the high demand...it will be figured out, and probably sooner than we think. I am proud to be a dealer of STS products, and will stand behind them 100% as a quality product, and a quality group of people.
ZZcamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 12:51 PM   #59
scrming
Red Brick of Vengeance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZcamaro View Post
EXACTLY!! but due to the high demand...it will be figured out, and probably sooner than we think. I am proud to be a dealer of STS products, and will stand behind them 100% as a quality product, and a quality group of people.
first step is cracking the ECU... then the fun starts... trying to tune the LLT for boost! WOOHOO!
Old 08-30-2009, 01:41 PM   #60
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

here we go again.the stalker returns..
Old 08-30-2009, 01:46 PM   #61
ZZcamaro

Drives: 2SS w/ ZZ427 Package!!
Quote:
here we go again.the stalker returns..
??
ZZcamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 01:50 PM   #62
scrming
Red Brick of Vengeance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZcamaro View Post
??
for some reason he thinks because I correct his misinformation and that I've proven him wrong, it some how makes me a stalker... LOL
Old 08-30-2009, 01:54 PM   #63
scrming
Red Brick of Vengeance!

Quote:

Just to follow up a bit more... again posted by HP Tuners the other day:

"If its E69 its in the same boat as the E69 in the 08+ CTS unfortunately as we haven't even written the bootloaders for it :("

And yes, the V6 Camaro uses the E69....
Old 08-30-2009, 01:55 PM   #64
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

there is no misinformation to correct. i state that i am talking to companies about getting a turbo, you start mouthing off about this and that..just cause the tuning hasnt been cracked doesnt mean that a very regonizable company can do it. im trying to get something accomplished and you just keep running your mouth. there is no misinformation at all. i simply state what progress i have made by sending emails and talking to people on the phone. and you try to act superior and put me down..i dont know how you can hear my phone calls or see my emails.
Old 08-30-2009, 01:59 PM   #65
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

Quote:

and STS before you start agreeing that the turbo cant be done maybe you should talk to the people that makes the phone calls for STS themselves.cause not even a week ago i was contacted by phone out of nowhere while i was camping and was told that i will be contacted again about STS using my car as a mock up vehicle for an STS V6 turbo kit. Also Procharger has contacted me about doing a Supercharger kit..hmm??? why would you guys even waste your time calling me if you have no idea of when the tuning is going to be release???maybe its because you would like to have everything ready for when it does. or if you let scrming talk about it, youre just pulling me around hoping that i would post the info so you can get some publicity. but who knows. for some reason i keep writing misinformation and lies..LOL.. hey but at least im being constructive and not downing every single piece of information that someone has to offer by saying its a lie. ohh well.
Old 08-30-2009, 02:01 PM   #66
scrming
Red Brick of Vengeance!

Quote:
there is no misinformation to correct. i state that i am talking to companies about getting a turbo, you start mouthing off about this and that..just cause the tuning hasnt been cracked doesnt mean that a very regonizable company can do it. im trying to get something accomplished and you just keep running your mouth. there is no misinformation at all. i simply state what progress i have made by sending emails and talking to people on the phone. and you try to act superior and put me down..i dont know how you can hear my phone calls or see my emails.
do i need to quote you again? LOL!

How many times have you posted that you are getting a turbo? I've lost count... And I thought you were going to stop posting until you ACTUALLY HAD A TURBO on your car! LOL!
Old 08-30-2009, 02:27 PM   #67
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

well hmm..ive written several post about getting one turbo from Ultimate Performance Parts, then they fell through..then i wrote some post about still looking for one, then i jus wrote a few about finding someone else to do it, someone thats more reputable too. and thats about it..and in all of those post you seem to put your two cents in where nobody cares..yeah they havent got the turning yet..but somebody has to start somewhere..and if a very regonizable company says "hey we will take your car and begin putting a turbo in it, just bring it to the funfest have fun there and well take your car from there" then yeah, im going to be excited about it and post it for the people that i told id post all the information i can while i search for a turbo..now if they dont end up doing it, ill post that as well..and when i find someone else ill post that..its a forum that you post on, thats what you do is post. but im sure youll be searching for any post about a turbo from me so you can talk some more crap about it..so its just a never ending cycle..you ask how many post are you going to post, but youre no better cause you always seem to make an appearance in every thread i post in being negative..dude give it up..youre not bothering me..i told tran that i was going to quit posting on this site altogether and he told me to not quit and to keep posting about my search for a turbo..so i am going to..if you dont like what i say QUIT READING EVERYTHING I WRITE AND POSTING NEGATIVE GARBAGE.
Old 08-30-2009, 02:56 PM   #68
scrming
Red Brick of Vengeance!

Quote:
well hmm..ive written several post about getting one turbo from Ultimate Performance Parts, then they fell through..then i wrote some post about still looking for one, then i jus wrote a few about finding someone else to do it, someone thats more reputable too. and thats about it..and in all of those post you seem to put your two cents in where nobody cares..yeah they havent got the turning yet..but somebody has to start somewhere..and if a very regonizable company says "hey we will take your car and begin putting a turbo in it, just bring it to the funfest have fun there and well take your car from there" then yeah, im going to be excited about it and post it for the people that i told id post all the information i can while i search for a turbo..now if they dont end up doing it, ill post that as well..and when i find someone else ill post that..its a forum that you post on, thats what you do is post. but im sure youll be searching for any post about a turbo from me so you can talk some more crap about it..so its just a never ending cycle..you ask how many post are you going to post, but youre no better cause you always seem to make an appearance in every thread i post in being negative..dude give it up..youre not bothering me..i told tran that i was going to quit posting on this site altogether and he told me to not quit and to keep posting about my search for a turbo..so i am going to..if you dont like what i say QUIT READING EVERYTHING I WRITE AND POSTING NEGATIVE GARBAGE.
Like you said...it's a public forum... i'll post if i want...
Old 08-30-2009, 03:57 PM   #69
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
I've got an idea....

since we have gotten quite a few reported posts about you two going back and forth, why don't BOTH of you give it a rest?

No one is tuning for V6's....and it seems like you've contacted quite a few people about this. Cool. Hope it works out for you. Let us know when you find someone to do it...and if they back out, let us know they backed out. But, tell us who is going to work it for you and WHO backed out....THAT seems to be important. If you get no info, seems there is nothing going on with the turbo's.

And for someone else, even though you might be right that no one is making a turbo, there's no need to continue at the person who's hopeful. Let him talk all he wants...and if he doesn't get it, it will not only stink for him, but you can say, "I told you so." But, let's not hassle people (as this is how someone feels).

No need for this stuff....cool?
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 04:06 PM   #70
scrming
Red Brick of Vengeance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
I've got an idea....

since we have gotten quite a few reported posts about you two going back and forth, why don't BOTH of you give it a rest?

No one is tuning for V6's....and it seems like you've contacted quite a few people about this. Cool. Hope it works out for you. Let us know when you find someone to do it...and if they back out, let us know they backed out. But, tell us who is going to work it for you and WHO backed out....THAT seems to be important. If you get no info, seems there is nothing going on with the turbo's.

And for someone else, even though you might be right that no one is making a turbo, there's no need to continue at the person who's hopeful. Let him talk all he wants...and if he doesn't get it, it will not only stink for him, but you can say, "I told you so." But, let's not hassle people (as this is how someone feels).

No need for this stuff....cool?
Cool... But as you said, i reserve the right to post "I told you so..."
Old 08-30-2009, 05:25 PM   #71
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

yeah, i dont see how you get complaints about you two. i simply post information i get. i do not want to post the names of the companies doing it cause someone could simply harrass them like last time till the decide not to do it. and if you have seen my post before i have posted the name of the companies that talked about it and the ones that dropped out. i dont see how i get "repremanded" for just posting information that is productive and informative.all i said on this site is that i like the concept of the STS turbo kit, others get on here and bash STS all to hell. i said if this other company dont come through with the turbo they want to do after Funfest then im going to talk to STS about doing one for me..then he starts as usual. and then when i try to explain, not to him, but to the others thousands of people that may be reading this thread that im not a liar and all the other accusations that he accuses me of im pulled into the "enough from you two" category. Can i not just give someone common props without being complained too then later repremanded..then even after that he has to get the last word. how does it turn from me saying "hey i like the idea of an STS intake" to feeling like i have to say sorry for nothing.
Old 08-30-2009, 06:41 PM   #72
BigBOSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT/RS, 6M, IBM
Quote:
I for one WILL stop reading your posts until you learn some punctuation and grammar. Reading the first two lines hurt my head so I stopped...
Mods: Staggered 20" Lexani LX15 Wheels, Airraid CAI, AAC Blue LED Dome/Trunk Lights, AAC LED License Plate Lights, AAC LED P13W Running Lights w/Harness, Metra Radio Kit, Kenwood DNX9960 DDIN Radio, JL Audio 10" W6 Sub, JL Audio 500/1 Amp, Subthump Sub Box and Amp Rack, AeroExhaust Resonators
BigBOSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 06:51 PM   #73
Jericho
Come see me.

Drives: Chevrolet Line-up
Send a message via Yahoo to Jericho
Wow!! It's like the young and the restless in here. Why don't we all just do like Tag suggests for a while and take a good step back. Hell, the Cadi has had this engine for a minute right? An they don't even have a tune for it either yet. So, we wont get one tomorrow unless someone puts in the sweat to make one. So, lets get back on the same page and go find one or find someone to make one for all of us.
Vin#30271
Jericho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 12:16 AM   #74
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

funny i thought commas and periods were punctuation..now we are just moaning and crying about nothing..i just posted one post saying how i like the STS turbo idea, and ive gotten wrote up and talked trash to for two days?? this is rediculous.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:22 PM   #75
trudawg660

Drives: 2006 Dodge Charger / 2SS IOM
anything new about being able to tune the V6?
trudawg660 is offline   Reply With Quote