Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Other Generations > 3rd Generation Camaros

Old 07-24-2016, 05:17 PM   #1
1ss1le2015

Drives: 2015 1ss 1le
lost cause?

is there any sites out there that give build sheets on reinstallation of all componets to the dash board and everything. tore car apart before deploying to Afghanistan and while deployed went through divorce, friend moved all the parts and car for me but now that its been 6 years and I can finally work on it ive realized all the parts are mixed up and I cant remember where half of the stuff goes, trying to conquer this on my own with out having a shop do it because of finances, however is this a lost cause or does anyone know of any sites or sheets to help with this? thank you
1ss1le2015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 05:53 PM   #2
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
That type documentation should definitely be out there. I've seen year specific manuals with the entire car laid out. Maybe someone will pipe in with more info for you.

Welcome to the site and THANKS for your service!!
Old 07-31-2016, 01:57 PM   #3
mickss

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS-M6 67 Chevelle Wgn
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ss1le2015 View Post
is there any sites out there that give build sheets on reinstallation of all componets to the dash board and everything. tore car apart before deploying to Afghanistan and while deployed went through divorce, friend moved all the parts and car for me but now that its been 6 years and I can finally work on it ive realized all the parts are mixed up and I cant remember where half of the stuff goes, trying to conquer this on my own with out having a shop do it because of finances, however is this a lost cause or does anyone know of any sites or sheets to help with this? thank you
This is probably what you need, "1982 to 1992 Camaro factory assembly instructions manual".
https://www.google.com/webhp?ie=utf-...uctions+manual
mickss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 02:33 PM   #4
Ragnar
Destroyed by flooding

Drives: Wife's car
Thank you for your service OP!!! RicksCamaros.com is a great place to get some information as well. Good luck!!!