Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest

Old 06-10-2009, 07:25 PM   #127
Ject
aka Patrick

Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS '04 Silverado
Send a message via Yahoo to Ject
no update from Davis-Moore if my cars status has changed .... I'll probably check tomorrow and see if anything has changed yet.

Suppose to contact me when something changes.
Old 06-10-2009, 07:50 PM   #128
bub

Drives: '17 1SS 1LE & '15 Corvette Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperChevyICM View Post
Demo arrived early this morning, will be PDI'd and sitting on the patio in a few..
Drove Superior's 2SS demo Monday night after I ordered up my 'maro. Nice looking Imperial Blue LS3 with white stripes.

The SS is a sweet ride...tempted to change from 2LT to SS, but still standing on 2LT...so far

Last edited by bub; 06-10-2009 at 08:14 PM.
bub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 07:55 PM   #129
Ject
aka Patrick

Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS '04 Silverado
Send a message via Yahoo to Ject
Quote:
Originally Posted by bub View Post
Drove it Monday night after I ordered up my 'maro.

The SS is a sweet ride...tempted to change from 2LS to SS, but still standing on 2LS...so far
2LS ?? no such thing.. 2LT maybe.. ?
Old 06-10-2009, 08:01 PM   #130
bub

Drives: '17 1SS 1LE & '15 Corvette Z06
Indeed. 2LT - my bad.

Still swimming in the alphabet soup here.
bub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 09:57 PM   #131
acehole

Drives: mits lancer oz
gas goes up to 5 dollars a gallon you'll be happy u got the LT
acehole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 04:54 AM   #132
kkstill
Not just a boys' car! ;)

Drives: soon...2010 2LT RJT camaro
Could ya'll help a fellow Kansas girl out??

I ordered my 2LT RJT camaro a couple weeks ago...have you just been hounding the dealership for the production info? How soon do they have an order number or VIN number?

I drove all over the place trying to test drive one, but everything had been sold "10 minutes ago!" I finally just "grew some balls" and ordered one!! I've never been so excited to get a new car, so normally I don't care as much!

I ordered the 2LT, RJT with beige interior, automatic with the sunroof (I still wanted it to look a little girly and not too badass!)...after reading more posts and looking at all the pics...I'm kickin' myself for not getting the RS package!

Thanks in advance for the help guys!!
K
kkstill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 09:47 AM   #133
JayhawkSS
Autobot

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkstill View Post
Could ya'll help a fellow Kansas girl out??
K
I think the best way to get a status update is to check with your dealer every Friday (Thursday is usually when updates come out). If you’re still anxious then you can call 1-800-222-1020 and ask for sales. They should give you an event code for where your Camaro is in the process. Make sure to get your order number from your dealer before you call. You will get a VIN# at event code #3800 which means the car has been produced.

Not sure about what dealers are around Beloit but most dealers should have a V6 demo for you to test drive. RJT is a beautiful color and I think the RS package is worth it just for the headlights. No matter what you do you’re always going to look badass in this car! Welcome to the club!
JayhawkSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 10:48 AM   #134
SuperChevyICM

Drives: Mazda 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkstill View Post
...I drove all over the place trying to test drive one, but everything had been sold "10 minutes ago!" I finally just "grew some balls" and ordered one!! I've never been so excited to get a new car, so normally I don't care as much! ....
If you get out our way (Kansas City) we have both a 2LT and a 2SS as demos. We will always have at least one car here to demo. Feel free to stop by and drive one.
SuperChevyICM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 11:08 AM   #135
acehole

Try and relax its gonna take you a little while to get your dream car but if you want some kinda time frame look at other peoples post..they show when they ordered accepted produced ect.ect.ect....by the way your killing me ICM i got nothing to do today but sit here and hope you call me..might go play golf and waste some time..
Old 06-11-2009, 03:21 PM   #136
acehole

WOOOO HOOOO its here !!!! GOING TO PICK IT UP SNED PICS LATER !!!! Yellow looks sweet
Old 06-11-2009, 03:25 PM   #137
bmonty72
riding shotgun

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Pkg IOM/IOM
Send a message via ICQ to bmonty72
Hey ICM...I really need to know if you guys get a Cyber-Gray Camaro in some time. I saw it on the Vette you have on the lot, but I really need to see it on the camaro. It is still the color I am leaning towards, but Silver Ice and Rally Yellow are starting to call to me. The time is coming closer for me to finalize my options before my order is set...I would really like to see the color on the car. Can you let me know if any show up, I promise I will wear a bib if I come to see them so I don't drool all over someone's car..LOL Thanks!!
(2010 Camaro 2SS)

Previously owned:
1994 Pontiac Grand Am
1998 Chevy K1500 Z71
2000 GMC Sonoma
1992 Pontiac Sunbird
bmonty72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 09:56 PM   #138
Derbygirl

Drives: 2006 Blk Trailblazer SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by acehole View Post
WOOOO HOOOO its here !!!! GOING TO PICK IT UP SNED PICS LATER !!!! Yellow looks sweet
Congrats! Hopefully the transport is heading to Wichita after it left Shawnee. Dealership called this morning to say Im at 4200, not sure what day it went to that tho, at least its on its way!!!
Derbygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 01:27 AM   #139
acehole

Well here she is !!! We have to wait about a week or two for the stripes to come in but its finally here..thank you to all the people at superior for the great customer service...you guys made it worth the wait...
Attached Images

Old 06-12-2009, 08:03 AM   #140
SuperChevyICM

Drives: Mazda 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmonty72 View Post
Hey ICM...I really need to know if you guys get a Cyber-Gray Camaro in some time. I saw it on the Vette you have on the lot, but I really need to see it on the camaro. It is still the color I am leaning towards, but Silver Ice and Rally Yellow are starting to call to me. The time is coming closer for me to finalize my options before my order is set...I would really like to see the color on the car. Can you let me know if any show up, I promise I will wear a bib if I come to see them so I don't drool all over someone's car..LOL Thanks!!
Looks like my first Gray will be here in July sometime. I will let you know though.
SuperChevyICM is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kansas, kansas city, wichita