Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 07-30-2009, 03:04 AM   #1905
68 Z/28
Father Time

Drives: 1967 Malibu / 2002 Caddy DTS
Send a message via Yahoo to 68 Z/28
Quote:
Originally Posted by drivingincamaro View Post
sorry to hear. 68

why are you selling your order again?
Not selling it just seeing if anyone would like to take over my order as I will not be able to take it when it comes in , which should be within the next couple of weeks or sooner . Would love to see a Camaro5 member get it , since I can't

68 Z/28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 08:20 AM   #1906
NightmareSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS 92 300zx 2001 Ram
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummoneR View Post
Congrats again!!
Check out the hotties checkin out your car too!!
(I say this not having a clear view of them of course, so if they are really 12 years old etc... disregard my comment LOL)
lol thats my mom and the ex...ill pass along the compliments heh...my ex wants to to ride with me when i take it home since i really dont know how to drive stick that well...she sed she wouldnt miss it for the world cuz she is a really nervous person and i never get nervous or let things bother me...unless it has to do with my camaro, so she is like getting off on seeing me like this...shes a lil jealous

dealer is taking forever to work something out with gmac...they only approved me for 29k with my granfather co-signing because he lives in florida i guess and i need 32k with a 8k down payment...it was originally a 5k down payment so im waiting to see what they say when the dealer counter offers with the additional 3k...but in the meantime i got approved for a loan by myself with my credit union for 17,500 and good ole mom got approved for a loan to make up the difference...so we are going there today after work to get the checks if the dealership doesnt give me good news...i mean i could just come up with the extra 3k somehow but with the credit union my loan is at 6.25% for 6 years at 293 a month...my moms 15k loan is for 4 years and 300 a month...so really either way ill be paying like 600 a month paying both loans off or the single bigger loan from gmac at a higher interest rate...but i plan on putting my tax returns which are about 2500 a year towards the loan she took out to get rid of that asap and ill just have the 293 a month eventually...also eventually ill sell my 300zx for like 4-5k but i need it now cuz im not bring my camaro to my current job...roads sucks where its located and the parking lot is a rock parking lot so hell no...when i get my city job the parking will be alot better

but anyway to make a long story short ill be bringing my baby home tonight

Last edited by NightmareSS; 07-30-2009 at 08:35 AM.
NightmareSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 08:53 AM   #1907
DDustiNN

Drives: Cars
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareSS View Post
lol thats my mom and the ex...ill pass along the compliments heh...my ex wants to to ride with me when i take it home since i really dont know how to drive stick that well...she sed she wouldnt miss it for the world cuz she is a really nervous person and i never get nervous or let things bother me...unless it has to do with my camaro, so she is like getting off on seeing me like this...shes a lil jealous

dealer is taking forever to work something out with gmac...they only approved me for 29k with my granfather co-signing because he lives in florida i guess and i need 32k with a 8k down payment...it was originally a 5k down payment so im waiting to see what they say when the dealer counter offers with the additional 3k...but in the meantime i got approved for a loan by myself with my credit union for 17,500 and good ole mom got approved for a loan to make up the difference...so we are going there today after work to get the checks if the dealership doesnt give me good news...i mean i could just come up with the extra 3k somehow but with the credit union my loan is at 6.25% for 6 years at 293 a month...my moms 15k loan is for 4 years and 300 a month...so really either way ill be paying like 600 a month paying both loans off or the single bigger loan from gmac at a higher interest rate...but i plan on putting my tax returns which are about 2500 a year towards the loan she took out to get rid of that asap and ill just have the 293 a month eventually...also eventually ill sell my 300zx for like 4-5k but i need it now cuz im not bring my camaro to my current job...roads sucks where its located and the parking lot is a rock parking lot so hell no...when i get my city job the parking will be alot better

but anyway to make a long story short ill be bringing my baby home tonight
Finally! This must've been the longest week of your life, lol...
DDustiNN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 09:23 AM   #1908
NightmareSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDustiNN View Post
Finally! This must've been the longest week of your life, lol...
man u have no idea...yesteray the dealers phones went down cuz of a bad storm out here so no1 was answering the phones or it was busy...and my dealer cell phone sucks and also he was mad busy cuz he was there with 1 other guy who was delivering cars all day...i was bugging out thinking all kinds of bad shit like they sold my car and are avoiding my calls lol...this car makes a person crazy for real! but he called me on his way home from work and told me what happened and i told him that i got my loans from my credit union so if gmac doesnt respond with good news by tomorrow imma just go that route...im working but im home atm transfering the music on my computer to a flash drive and shit...getting rdy

Last edited by NightmareSS; 07-30-2009 at 09:33 AM.
NightmareSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 11:41 AM   #1909
camarossrs2150

Drives: abm2ssrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant View Post
Nightmare, I'm from NY (Long Island), and I don't want a front plate on my ABM when it comes...what are you doing about that?
3m tape and a black strap will hold it on .you will get a ticket with out it .if you are parked you can still get a ticket in newyork .
Old 07-30-2009, 02:07 PM   #1910
Ant

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT/RS (V6)
I got my VIN! 2G1FC1EV0A9130839
Ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 02:41 PM   #1911
68 Z/28
Father Time

Drives: 1967 Malibu / 2002 Caddy DTS
Send a message via Yahoo to 68 Z/28
ABM 2SS/RS available

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34807

68 Z/28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:27 PM   #1912
NightmareSS

grats ant!
Old 07-30-2009, 07:28 PM   #1913
NightmareSS

o and im not getting it today!!! ive decided to just go with the credit union so saturday will be the big day...going the for them to cut the check in the morning and then straight to the dealer to get the car!
Old 07-30-2009, 08:49 PM   #1914
Ant

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT/RS (V6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareSS View Post
grats ant!
Thanks! I'm so freakin' excited! How long does it usually take until your car is delivered to the dealership?
Ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 10:00 PM   #1915
DDustiNN

Drives: Cars
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant View Post
Thanks! I'm so freakin' excited! How long does it usually take until your car is delivered to the dealership?
Mine only took like a week I think... maybe 10 days... I don't remember. But average is about 2 weeks I believe. You're almost there!
DDustiNN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 10:26 PM   #1916
SummoneR
Paul

Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Congrats Ant!!

Dang Nightmare! Your taking for ever. LMAO GET YOUR CAR!!
This is why I want financing done first, walk in with a check and be done cya, syonara!
Old 07-30-2009, 11:58 PM   #1917
NightmareSS

Quote:
Congrats Ant!!

Dang Nightmare! Your taking for ever. LMAO GET YOUR CAR!!
This is why I want financing done first, walk in with a check and be done cya, syonara!
haha i know i feel like me getting my whip has turned into a soap opera...but yea i been telling my mom i wanted to get shit talking care of first cuz i need a co-signer and she kept telling me u need to wait till the car comes so u cann have the bill of sales to know exactly how much u need...blah blah...also cuz my grandfather was gonna co-sign and he lives in florida...but yea man this week has been stressful as hell worrying about them selling the car on me as i take so long to get this shit together...but everything is all good now so saturday ill have it 100%

o and ant, i found out mine shipped friday the 17th and got to the jersey railyard on tuesday the 21st...and finally to the dealer the following monday the 27th...so yup 10 days for me too...the F'ing longest 10 tens of my life
Old 07-31-2009, 08:34 AM   #1918
haleyd
determined future owner

Drives: 2004 pontiac grand prix gt2
Send a message via AIM to haleyd
Quote:
If no one else does it, I will in a few weeks when I pick up my car.

Black leather.
oh sweet thank you! i would REALLY appreciate that!
haleyd is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
abm camaro, aqua blue, aqua blue metallic, aqua blue metallic camaro, camaro, car, sevn86 was here!