Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Old 03-27-2015, 02:26 PM   #15
Joe M 2012 2SS

Drives: 2012 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihaveacamaro View Post
Joe, brinkman was discontinued?

I couldn't find it for sale anywhere.

Ahhh, I just found that they are now selling the "marine" version which is the same light, only with a blue and white instead of black/silver cover.

http://www.autopia-carcare.com/brink...l#.VRW3BulFDIU

Well it seems the blue and white one is also unavailable, I tried to add it to cart and couldn't!

Sorry OP not trying to jack your thread!

The Flex swirl finder works well and doesn't cost much more! I never priced the 3M until now $449 YIKES!!!

Last edited by Joe M 2012 2SS; 03-27-2015 at 03:30 PM.
Joe M 2012 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 02:30 PM   #16
Joe M 2012 2SS

Drives: 2012 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakesRJT View Post
I'll be working in a carport that is part of my house and was considering hanging a 4 foot flourescent light deal above where I'll be working and have some other lights but I'll definetely look into those... I need as much help finding these things as I can because I do not want to park it in the sun later and find a scratch... Thanks for pointing that out.

I've already gotten a foam cannon and use a bucket with Chemical guys grit guard to rinsing my mit and have some of the Microfiber Madness Crazy Pile towels that I love and have ordered several quality waffle weave towels aswell.

Thanks for the heads up!

You'll want 2 buckets w/grit guard, 1 for soap, 1 for rinse. The foam gun is a great addition that you have.
Joe M 2012 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote