Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 12-28-2010, 10:42 PM   #15
binlow84

Drives: '10 Camaro, IBM 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 SSRS View Post
I believe he was referring to the other two Camaros in your sig pic. I was confused by the comment at first too
Produced - 2/24/10
In the driveway - 3/4/10
Total time order to delivery - 47 days
binlow84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 10:59 PM   #16
defectisy

Drives: Camaro 2LT "CRYPTIC"
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfriend View Post
You must make an appointment with dr PHIL
i want too but he said im beyond broken to try to fix.. so i live in my car..
defectisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 11:31 PM   #17
1BADLS3

Drives: Sold: 2011 2SS/RS
Since I just took delivery of mine last week and had to move all my crap back into it, I've got a fairly good idea of what's in it right now. (For you grabby-paw types, no, it's locked in a garage, and the car itself is also locked)...

Glovebox - Owners manual, registration, insurance, pens, tire gauge, a blank scribble pad, and some napkins (I don't know why..food is not allowed in the vehicle).

Console - Sunglasses and bag, leatherman tool, 3 pairs of latex gloves, chap stick, and a keyring with 3 unmarked keys. Only I know what they fit And a tactical LED flashlight.

Trunk - A medium sized duffle that holds... a big fleece blanket, a tow rope, large and small gauze pads, 2" tape, flares, plastic seat covers, work gloves, a rain poncho, webbing, rope, some plastic bags, another LED flashlight, CPR mask, some climbing biners, shears, and a few other misc tools. The one thing I do not have but need to get are...jumper cables. With all the other crap I have I cannot believe that those are the one missing piece...

There's other stuff too.
1BADLS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 11:53 PM   #18
LED Crazy
okcamaros.com

Drives: 2016 SS
Glove box - Owners manual on my iPad, insurance card, and lotion (my skin gets dry in the winter grr!)

Console - 5th Gen iPod nano, pen, gum, Oakley shades, lip balm, and a ninja star in case of zombie attack.

Trunk - A couple of walmart bags, gym bag (for my daily workout), and a random box (I have no idea where it came from, but I don't know if I should touch it or not.. There could be a Gremlin in there..
LED Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 12:08 AM   #19
binlow84

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BADLS3 View Post
Since I just took delivery of mine last week and had to move all my crap back into it, I've got a fairly good idea of what's in it right now. (For you grabby-paw types, no, it's locked in a garage, and the car itself is also locked)...

Glovebox - Owners manual, registration, insurance, pens, tire gauge, a blank scribble pad, and some napkins (I don't know why..food is not allowed in the vehicle).

Console - Sunglasses and bag, leatherman tool, 3 pairs of latex gloves, chap stick, and a keyring with 3 unmarked keys. Only I know what they fit And a tactical LED flashlight.

Trunk - A medium sized duffle that holds... a big fleece blanket, a tow rope, large and small gauze pads, 2" tape, flares, plastic seat covers, work gloves, a rain poncho, webbing, rope, some plastic bags, another LED flashlight, CPR mask, some climbing biners, shears, and a few other misc tools. The one thing I do not have but need to get are...jumper cables. With all the other crap I have I cannot believe that those are the one missing piece...

There's other stuff too.
Ummmmmm, kinky much.....?
Produced - 2/24/10
In the driveway - 3/4/10
Old 12-29-2010, 12:12 AM   #20
elpatofeo
LawBraker

Drives: 10 SIM 2LT/RS & 2016 1SS Hyper Blue
I have the bare necessities...cleats in the trunk and condoms in the glove compartment! LOL, what more would a guy need!
Old 12-29-2010, 12:19 AM   #21
binlow84

Quote:
Originally Posted by elpatofeo View Post
I have the bare necessities...cleats in the trunk and condoms in the glove compartment! LOL, what more would a guy need!
Now THAT'S kinky. Oh, but I forgot about a few things in the trunk: jumper cables and an ice scraper, which is particularly stupid because the car isn't driven in any situation in which an ice scraper is warranted.... Force of habit I guess.
Produced - 2/24/10
In the driveway - 3/4/10
Old 12-29-2010, 12:41 AM   #22
KnuckleBuster
A Virginia Drifter

Drives: Pick-um-up
Quote:
absolutely nothing but my registration.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RatRacer View Post
What about the other 2?
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by binlow84 View Post
I believe he was referring to the other two Camaros in your sig pic. I was confused by the comment at first too

Unless I'm mistaken, he means 'other 2' as in "Let's see your license, registration, and insurance".
Old 12-29-2010, 12:57 AM   #23
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Me

"Tops off, tach up baby- loud and proud!"
A Camaro lover from day one- 1996 3.8 V6 Camaro, to 1996 5.7 LT1 Camaro Z28, to the sold 2002 5.7 LS1 Camaro SS, and NOW, a [I]6.2 L99 VR 2SS/RS: XS Power stainless full exhaust, Airaid CAI, BMR drop springs and sways, custom tune by Cal Speed- 411rwhp
Revo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 01:01 AM   #24
Country

Drives: 2011 Camaro LS
Sure its about the same as everyone else...
Same-O Same-O

Glove box:Registration, insurance.
Console:Ipod, Sunglasses
Trunk: Spare, Digital Camera ( HD of course), 2 bottles of Chloroform,Rope,Sleeping Bag,Duct Tape,Leather Gloves,Rubber Chicken, Zip Ties,Ski Mask ( Gets cold out),EZ Mix Concrete, Cleaning Supplies, Change Of Clothes, Passports..Oh! and Window Scraper.. cant forget that.

Last edited by Country; 12-29-2010 at 01:30 AM.
Country is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 06:11 AM   #25
weenie25banini

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS
My glove box: Insurance and registration a couple of random papers lol
Console: Ipod cord,Fox shades,Pocket knife,Chapsticks and my wallet lol sometimes.
Trunk:Is mostly empty except for my front license plate
Old 12-29-2010, 06:15 AM   #26
AFblueSS
U.S.A.F. Retired

Drives: Imperial Blue 2010 Camaro 1SS / 6MT
Send a message via Yahoo to AFblueSS
New Car Smell... STILL.
AFblueSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 09:13 AM   #27
montreal2010yellow

Drives: 2 LT/RS YELLOW, AUTO., VIN NO. 602
Depending

Depending of what i'll do, I use this bag to carry all my stuff.

Name:  goboxes.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  26.5 KB
montreal2010yellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 10:15 AM   #28
heRS
Raised by Wolves

Drives: IBM 2010 2LT RS M6
Right now, not much. Registration & manual in leather pouch. Blue porcelain wolf pendant hanging from rvm. Pink stuffed chihuahua in cup holder (don't laugh, it's perfect size to rest my arm on for shifting) some Bounce fabric softener sheets and a trunk monkey.
When I'm actually driving it, there's lots more, being as I'm female all female accoutrements (including my little dog, Turbo) would go along.

heRS is offline   Reply With Quote