Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 06-17-2011, 10:52 PM   #15
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by TX Pony Killer View Post
that sounds like a good idea. Does anyone know if they keep race helmets in stock at ARD? I noticed that they were going to require helmets on Saturday...
You may be OK without a helmet if you don't run 13.5 or quicker... There will be plenty of helmets around too if needed.
Old 06-18-2011, 12:22 AM   #16
Shadowsong

Drives: 2014 Mustang
...DAMN! I thought this wasn't till NEXT weekend... so I'm NOT THERE!!! FML.

Edit... oh wait... this is TONIGHT.. hah, Carry on.. I will try and drag myself, and Mike and his Chally out there.
Shadowsong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 06:55 AM   #17
bossbunny
Mrs. Bunny to you

Drives: Not a Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowsong View Post
...DAMN! I thought this wasn't till NEXT weekend... so I'm NOT THERE!!! FML.

Edit... oh wait... this is TONIGHT.. hah, Carry on.. I will try and drag myself, and Mike and his Chally out there.
SWEET!! Be awesome to see you guys. I will be Daisy-less bc I'm riding with Zach.
bossbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 01:01 PM   #18
Shadowsong

Drives: 2014 Mustang
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgebunny View Post
SWEET!! Be awesome to see you guys. I will be Daisy-less bc I'm riding with Zach.
Well, if it makes you feel any better my car will probably be parked in the garage at home too.... I need new tires BAD and can't afford them... so I've got to make the ones I have last... a drag strip would be kind of counter productive

Maybe Mike will let me take his challenger for a run or two... then when he finds out my times are better than his he will probably take the keys back.. haha

Edit: Just got off the phone with Mike.... He doesn't want to drive all the way out to Sealy :( dammit.
Shadowsong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 01:45 PM   #19
bossbunny
Mrs. Bunny to you

Drives: Not a Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowsong View Post
Well, if it makes you feel any better my car will probably be parked in the garage at home too.... I need new tires BAD and can't afford them... so I've got to make the ones I have last... a drag strip would be kind of counter productive

Maybe Mike will let me take his challenger for a run or two... then when he finds out my times are better than his he will probably take the keys back.. haha

Edit: Just got off the phone with Mike.... He doesn't want to drive all the way out to Sealy :( dammit.
Awe sad!! Tell Mike I said he is being a baby and he needs to man up. Think of it as a ROAD TRIP!
bossbunny is offline   Reply With Quote