Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 07-09-2011, 04:37 AM   #29
King T

Drives: 2010 2SS, 2011 Buick Regal Turbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synyster View Post
... I liked it
Me too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wylde1 View Post
I liked them all. but then I was a HUGE transformers fan anyway growing up. Not just because bumblebee is a Camaro. Just saw the third one last night and I think it might be my favorite one. Optimus was finally as badass as he should be and there were alot of throwback references that I'm not sure anyone but a big time transformers fan would have noticed.
Huge Transformers fan here also. Been one since 1984 (when I was 6). Yeah I caught some of the references like Laserbeak playing the original theme when he was a copying machine, Bumblebee making the original transformation sound at the end of the film, and when Prime charged in and took out the Decepticons before getting to Shockwave was like in the Original 1986 film when he arrived on Earth and was going through the Decepticons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meeper View Post
People are complaining about the reuse of a scene from another movie, but it happens all the time. In this case, however the reason is pretty good.

During the filming of the original scene one of the stunt people was badly injured that they were left paralyzed. In deference to the injured person, they chose not to use the footage, and instead reused the scene from The Island.

The digital effects wizards did an awesome job of incorporating the decepticon into the scene.
That's what I read too.