Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery > Camaro Photoshops / Renderings Forum

Old 04-29-2010, 09:23 PM   #29
92heritagers

Drives: '92 Camaro RS Heritage Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by justincase_2008 View Post
zombie thread lol
OK, so I resurrected a dead thread, so what. I really like this scheme. I'm still open to any renders or constructive ideas for a complimenting stripe/stripes to go with the 2 tone I chose. Thank you.
92heritagers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 03:19 PM   #30
nichoLaS9

Drives: '96 Grand 'Hero
hmmmm. seems like we have similar plans. I wish I would've seen this thread, oh I dont know, like a year ago lol
Old 05-17-2010, 04:02 PM   #31
Pamaro
Litho recipient #191

Drives: 2010 2LT IOM w/white hockey & hoods
Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkyELF View Post
Hey, sorry it took so long. I just decided to check this thread. Maybe I should subscribe to threads that I start...

Anyway... here is the pic.

I can't get the grooves to look right. The dealer that I ordered mine from actually had someone put decals in those grooves and it looked great. I just can't do it on the computer that well.

Anyway. I am also thinking about de-badging the sides. The GM square on the bottom is gone for sure no matter what. The C A M A R O on the side is still up in the air. While I'm getting my custom paint job, I might just have them black out the chevy bowties on the front and back as well.

In my more updated picture (signature) I have changed the stripe from being either pure silver or white to being a blend of the orange and silver. I think it looks good as a highlight rather than a 3rd color.

Does anyone know what the deal is with GM Paint? Would my body shop order paint from GM or do they get the "recipe" for it or what? I want to mix 50% / 50% IOM and White for my stripe highlight.
I've been searching and searching for a photoshop just like this! I want 2 tone but couldn't decide if I should do IOM on top or bottom. Still undecided, but you have no idea how much I appreciate these photos!

I also want to do a larger stripe in the middle (white I think) with a "fan-out" at the back by the spoiler...kinda like a wave, but upside down. Hard to describe really; just hoping someone can see inside my head and figure out what I mean!

Anyone with PS skills that reads this, please feel free to help me out with that

Happy Monday, all!
Old 05-17-2010, 05:05 PM   #32
nichoLaS9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamaro View Post
I've been searching and searching for a photoshop just like this! I want 2 tone but couldn't decide if I should do IOM on top or bottom. Still undecided, but you have no idea how much I appreciate these photos!

I also want to do a larger stripe in the middle (white I think) with a "fan-out" at the back by the spoiler...kinda like a wave, but upside down. Hard to describe really; just hoping someone can see inside my head and figure out what I mean!

Anyone with PS skills that reads this, please feel free to help me out with that

Happy Monday, all!
Here's one for you.. I could use a different picture to help emphasize the 'fanned' stripe near the spoiler but maybe this'll help a little..
Attached Images

Old 05-17-2010, 05:11 PM   #33
justincase_2008
The Freak Kid

Drives: ABM 2010 SS/RS White strips
Old 05-17-2010, 05:11 PM   #34
justincase_2008
The Freak Kid

Drives: ABM 2010 SS/RS White strips
Quote:
Originally Posted by nichoLaS9 View Post
Here's one for you.. I could use a different picture to help emphasize the 'fanned' stripe near the spoiler but maybe this'll help a little..
where did you get that pic?
Old 05-17-2010, 05:24 PM   #35
nichoLaS9

and the other one...

p.s. I don't even remember Justin, I've had it on my computer for a while now
Attached Images

Old 05-17-2010, 05:32 PM   #36
69Z/28Camaro
Red Big Block Camaro

Drives: 93 C1500, VR Big Block 70 Camaro RS
you know nichoLaS9, if you use the pen tool, you get straighter lines and dont have to worry about spilling over because youcan mess with the borders, so at the front of your white stripe, it would be a point instead of rounded off. just tryin to help
my 1970 Camaro RS. Frame off restoration. 600 HP 454 Naturally Aspirated. GM Performance Heads, Comp Mechanical cam, Weiand Stealth Intake, Holley 750 Carb. Hooker and Flowmaster exhaust system. Victory Red paint, True Rally Sport.
69Z/28Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 06:50 PM   #37
Pamaro
Litho recipient #191

Thanks guys!

Nicholas9: I wasn't looking for a stripe down the middle, I was looking for the stripe like justin did for me. However, the car you used is more like mine because I only have the standard stock spoiler. I also don't have the RS package, so no groovy ground effects yet!

Justin: Thanks so much for the render! This gives me a lot to go on...now I just have to decide which color goes on top!
Old 05-17-2010, 07:31 PM   #38
ron10

Drives: 2010 2SS IOM L99
it will be awesome.
ron10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 08:24 PM   #39
nichoLaS9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamaro View Post
Thanks guys!

Nicholas9: I wasn't looking for a stripe down the middle, I was looking for the stripe like justin did for me. However, the car you used is more like mine because I only have the standard stock spoiler. I also don't have the RS package, so no groovy ground effects yet!

Justin: Thanks so much for the render! This gives me a lot to go on...now I just have to decide which color goes on top!
haha yeah as soon as I finished it I went back and re-read the post and thought you wanted something more like what Justin did.. lol o well, just another idea. nice job justin btw
Old 05-17-2010, 08:25 PM   #40
nichoLaS9

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Z/28Camaro View Post
you know nichoLaS9, if you use the pen tool, you get straighter lines and dont have to worry about spilling over because youcan mess with the borders, so at the front of your white stripe, it would be a point instead of rounded off. just tryin to help
yeah i was gonna clean it up a little more with the pen, but got cut short for time
Old 05-17-2010, 09:35 PM   #41
Pamaro
Litho recipient #191

Either way, I think the final product will be awesome! I'll be taking these pics you guys have created to my paint guy in the next week or so. I'll definitely post pics once done!

Thanks again!
Old 05-25-2010, 01:39 PM   #42
Pamaro
Litho recipient #191

So, I had another idea but need a good photoshopper's help again!

How about making the top white and keep the orange on the bottom with a black divider stripe? Same idea, just move the colors around a little.

Thanks in advance, guys!