Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 10-25-2013, 01:54 PM   #43
sakipat

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS RS
I hate the ending.
sakipat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 02:17 PM   #44
nitrosteve

Drives: 2013 Hot Wheels Edition V-8 auto
Forget it

There are people who are idiots everywhere. Not just Camaro drivers. I was at a car show recently with my Hot Wheels Edition Camaro. I have the windows tinted and the tail light blacked out. They are removable covers. This guy walks up and begins explain to me I am a criminal and should be arrested and thrown in jail for breaking the law. There were at least 50 other cars with tinted windows and after he left from chastising me on he went. He made the mistake of attacking (verbally) the person running the show. He was asked politely to leave he wouldn't and took a swing at the guy running the show. Several people took him to the ground and called the police, they arrived and arrested him and took him away. He had 2 children with him. Some people are jerks by nature, just forget about him he was an idiot and isn't worth the time of day and certainly not worth you being upset. There are 100 good people for every one like him. It's like the people who walk up to you at a show and start knocking your car, it isn't the right year, color etc. I just ignore them, most of the time it's nothing but jealousy you have it and they don't so they criticize. You are driving a $50,000 car and they probably drive some kind of beat up piece of junk. They can't have a nice car so neither should you, what kind of thinking is that? keep smiling enjoy your car and ignore the idiots,
nitrosteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 02:35 PM   #45
abaucom21

Drives: 2011 2LT White, 1966 TBird conv.
OP, sorry you came across an asshole but apparently there of enough of them driving around its getting hard to avoid them.

My thought is anyone driving a Camaro, or Challenger (name a year) must be car people so at least we have our like of cars in common. Mustangs perhaps not so much because there are so many on the road. However, I do like Mustangs and have a good friend with a sweet Mustang. Anyone driving a Camaro (name a year), I always try and give a thumbs up. Why can't people just be polite?

Nicest comments I have received on my Camaro in the last 3 years have been from middle age women at the grocery store parking lot. Four times this has happened and goes something like this, Them: "That is a really nice car? What is it?" Me: "Thanks, it is a Chevy Camaro (mine is debadged so no bowties etc.)". Them: "I want one, have to tell my husband". Then I offer to show them the interior & trunk space (after all we are at a grocery store parking lot!).

Only negitive attitude I have received in the last 3 years have been from younger people driving 'ricers' with exhaust pipes the size of sewer pipes.

Don't get any ideas, has to be the car that attracts middle age women as I am a 62 year young professor and my personal attraction factor has been dropping during the last decade (LOL)!
abaucom21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 05:24 PM   #46
Camaro_Firebird

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS black 6 speed
I pulled up to my favorite intersection on the way home from work this week. After the intersection, the road is 60 MPH speed limit and merges into one lane. I typically get someone in the RH lane looking to pull ahead of me when I'm first in line at the light, so I gun it and go from zero to 70 as fast as I can in my 2010 SS. A lot of times I'm the #2 car in the LH lane and wish the guy in front of me would gun it and I'd follow, but that rarely happens. The light is about to turn and I'm concentrating on the guy next to me, so I gun it and shift just under the redline. I hit 70 and look in the rear view, only to see a white SS right on my ass... let's just say I felt we connected in driver's bliss.
Camaro_Firebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 10:25 PM   #47
atma
disco kryptonite

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme Leader View Post
Dat English...

this guy...
Old 10-26-2013, 07:48 AM   #48
revived
Vrrrm.

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS LS3
Hahaha, thats pretty funny. If you chased me down i would have said the same thing
revived is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 12:53 PM   #49
Sesiom Summers

Drives: 94 Z28 / 01 Z28 / 2015 50th GT
Send a message via MSN to Sesiom Summers
Quote:
Originally Posted by patternpilot View Post
Why?
Why would you have someone monitoring your driving? Parents required it?
Im 23 and I have a Loaded V8 Camaro... my insurance with GEICO was killing me... progressive made me an offer that I just could not resist... that include the progressive speed sensor or whatever is called
Old 10-26-2013, 01:50 PM   #50
Sesiom Summers

Drives: 94 Z28 / 01 Z28 / 2015 50th GT
Send a message via MSN to Sesiom Summers
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonnieSVT View Post
Funny story teller you are .Someone check it out you claim you had a 2010 then you say it was a 2011. I bet your 2001 is stock and that's why you didn't race him. You really had a 5th gen and yiour dad almost bought a zl1 and... oh you almost bought a Camaro chassis and modded it like a zl1? Wait your dad bought you your Camaro ? Wait lol No you were here for 2 months and bought the Camaro you could afford after you sold the 2011/2010 whatever lol Also theres more!

and.....
ok Im glad you search every post I made.. you should find a Job or something else to spend your free time, and you came here just to make fun of me... hahahaha that's cute I should ignore your comment but I have to clear my name for the rest of people

the first camaro I had was back In Colombia was selled as a 2011 model... then my dad had to sell It to pay my college in Full Sail... one of the most expensive college in US, My dad tried to buy a Zl1 here in us, due the easy payment loans compare to my country, and eve compare the price of an SS in Colombia was 76.000 $ in 2011 for a 2SS even.. I contact people but I don't have Social Security number so I only can afford to pay cash for a car, so I decided to buy a Iroc Z... but I couldnt fin one in FL so I found a Z28 and I just fall in love, hahahaha if you dont belie what I told you why you dont call CENTRAL FLORIDA TURBO and ask if my camaro is STOCK and how much RWHP it has... also ask If we are not going to try to put a LSA in it, call them them if is a Lie that I crash w a sport car when it was raining, or that I almost kill myself because my LS1 broke the belt going fast in a corner and the steering just freeze, call them and as In my first DRAG Race ever I won against a Corvette w a time of 12.92 or something like that... you can also check the company I used to work and check If I didnt help to design a 3D Camaro APP for chevrolet Colombia to help them sell the chevy camaro its here

http://www.higuerastudios.com/index....-3d-app/camaro

hahahaha it make me fun that you are such a hater and try to humiliate me here... then I really give a crap If you think I have a Stock camaro or not

Im just here to share Mi thoughs, Ideas, and spend good time with people that have the same passion as me... Im not here to be judged and pointed by and Idiot that want to make funny of me and troll my post

now about the comments I did you cut them and take out the faces to make it look worst... also read one comment doesn't show anything you must read the post in order to read and understand my sentence hahahaha

FIRST EVIL POST FROM ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sesiom Summers View Post
well... the GT500 is a better car.. sorry GM but ZL1 it still looks like what it is, a superpowered high tech camaro
from this poste
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=230183

SECOND EVIL POST FROM ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDragonSS View Post
The ZL1 > 2012 GT500
The 2013 GT500 > ZL1 for now
Why because these companies are leaning hard against each other to be the dominant force so what does this do for us the consumer?
Bigger and badder HP cars from the factory...
It's a Win Win so sit back and enjoy the show ..
Quote:
I really dont think that the 13 GT500 is better than the ZL1, it just powefull, but power whithout control is ... well is 680 horsepowered pain in the ass

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...69#post5236669

by the way this is my car
if you think I have a rusty, old stock Z28

HAVE A GOOD DAY TROLL

Old 10-27-2013, 02:21 AM   #51
return.of.the.maro

Drives: x
props to the OP, although i don't know why you're taking an internet troll so personally. your z28 looks pretty sick, looks like a fun drive.

sorry to hear about the jacka$$ 5th gen camaro owner whom you had the unfortunate and lame run in with. most of the folks around here with a camaro (nicely) acknowledge one another and it sure is nice. i remember when i had my pontiac firebird, at times other firebirds would acknowledge me as they would pass by and i thought hey, that must be a unique thing and it is, as well as with the camaros.
return.of.the.maro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 03:13 AM   #52
Mr Monte

Drives: 2014 Chevy SS
Our stock 2000 Camaro SS 6 speed manual was faster than our stock 2012 Camaro SS/RS auto. Not by much but still faster.

That's one good looking Z28 you have there.

It seems that A$$hats are procreating at an alarming rate so best to brush off each encounter with a grain of salt.

Mr Monte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 04:10 AM   #53
CamaroBody

Drives: Hyper Blue 2SS
Creating a basic static model of a Camaro with a camera moving around is not a very challenging feat. Definitely not worth what you paid for your full sail tuition.
CamaroBody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 06:55 PM   #54
GreaseMonkey

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
Should've waved
Not with all fingers
GreaseMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 07:18 PM   #55
13lstuner

Drives: 2013 2LS BLK
Quote:
ok Im glad you search every post I made.. you should find a Job or something else to spend your free time, and you came here just to make fun of me... hahahaha that's cute I should ignore your comment but I have to clear my name for the rest of people

the first camaro I had was back In Colombia was selled as a 2011 model... then my dad had to sell It to pay my college in Full Sail... one of the most expensive college in US, My dad tried to buy a Zl1 here in us, due the easy payment loans compare to my country, and eve compare the price of an SS in Colombia was 76.000 $ in 2011 for a 2SS even.. I contact people but I don't have Social Security number so I only can afford to pay cash for a car, so I decided to buy a Iroc Z... but I couldnt fin one in FL so I found a Z28 and I just fall in love, hahahaha if you dont belie what I told you why you dont call CENTRAL FLORIDA TURBO and ask if my camaro is STOCK and how much RWHP it has... also ask If we are not going to try to put a LSA in it, call them them if is a Lie that I crash w a sport car when it was raining, or that I almost kill myself because my LS1 broke the belt going fast in a corner and the steering just freeze, call them and as In my first DRAG Race ever I won against a Corvette w a time of 12.92 or something like that... you can also check the company I used to work and check If I didnt help to design a 3D Camaro APP for chevrolet Colombia to help them sell the chevy camaro its here

http://www.higuerastudios.com/index....-3d-app/camaro

hahahaha it make me fun that you are such a hater and try to humiliate me here... then I really give a crap If you think I have a Stock camaro or not

Im just here to share Mi thoughs, Ideas, and spend good time with people that have the same passion as me... Im not here to be judged and pointed by and Idiot that want to make funny of me and troll my post

now about the comments I did you cut them and take out the faces to make it look worst... also read one comment doesn't show anything you must read the post in order to read and understand my sentence hahahaha

FIRST EVIL POST FROM ME

from this poste
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=230183

SECOND EVIL POST FROM ME

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...69#post5236669

by the way this is my car
if you think I have a rusty, old stock Z28

HAVE A GOOD DAY TROLL

I normally don't do this, and I really hate to start any controversy, but this "most expensive college in the US" should really teach you some grammar and proof reading skills...
Old 10-28-2013, 07:46 PM   #56
atma
disco kryptonite

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13lstuner View Post
I normally don't do this, and I really hate to start any controversy, but this "most expensive college in the US" should really teach you some grammar and proof reading skills...
English is obviously not his first language and Full Sail is not a traditional college. they teach music production, sound design, etc. the only reason it's one of the "most expensive colleges in the US" is because it's way overpriced. you can teach yourself most of the stuff they teach you by watching youtube vids and doing online tutorials.