Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 12-14-2010, 09:10 PM   #43
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigted83 View Post
can't make a hoe a housewife
Ya, but you can make a housw....................................... nvrmd.
Old 12-14-2010, 09:12 PM   #44
Fishdadddy

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS ; 1970 Firebird Formula
BOOM I GOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!!
Fishdadddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 11:44 PM   #45
v6sonoma

Drives: 2010 SS RS
A friend of mine dated a stripper. Except my friend is a girl and she dated a male stripper. Her family didn't really care. She used to go to his shows and hang out at the bar while he did his thing. She said the women were nice till they found out she was dating him then they became bitches. lol It was funny because you never know where he was gonna go to work and some places were pretty sketchy. It was funny at the time because that song "I'm in love with a stripper." had just come out and she made it her ring tone. Eventually she broke up with him over something stupid, but they were together for quite a few years and were planning on getting married.

Mods: BBK Intake, BBK LT's and High Flow Cats, Corsa Cat-back exhaust, Hurst short throw shifter, SLP skip-shift eliminator.

7/1/09 Placed order for IOM/IO int/ SS/RS 6M
9/26/09 Took delivery!
v6sonoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 04:19 AM   #46
assasinator
1 n the head,2 n da chest

Drives: 2002 cadillac deville
if it's in the past and stays there who cares. who wants a woman nobody thinks is atractive or sexy. i like knowing that when im with my woman, other men wish they were. enjoy her now.
2011GT E85, Kooks 1-7/8", 3" offroad X, 2-7/8" overaxles, Roush mufflers, CobraJet intake, SCJ monoblade throttle body, drew 4.5" CAI, Boss302S exhaust valve springs, Baby CobraJet exhaust cams. 3.73 gears, lightweight 300A. 455rwhp @7800/410rwtq SAE 5000lb roller dynojet
assasinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 05:07 AM   #47
bigted83
They call me captain slow

Drives: 2010 camaro lt
Yeah but looks are in the eye of the beholder and beauty isn't everything, and beauty is only skin deep
bigted83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 01:57 PM   #48
Rogue Leader
Iatefiberglassinsulation

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS M6
No insight on dating them but I have to agree with the above comments that every one (that talked anyway) is doing this to pay for school or whatever LOL. Ohh that and they all really liked me and I'm different than all the rest LOL.
2008 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD LT 6.0 - Tow Vehicle
1991 Alfa Romeo 164S - Project Car
1994 Volkswagen Golf - Race Car

"Like" my race team on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/farfrumwinnin
Rogue Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 02:05 PM   #49
mydreamcar
My Dream Car

Drives: 2011 SIM LS3 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndgenz28 View Post
It would be after the fact for me, yet nothing has happened, it still part of my thought process as to what if I get re-involved with this girl.

Was an old girl friend, who did the topless thong thing at one of those bar n grill places where its not really strip, but your still mostly naked for pay.

things that bother me, she did this right after we broke up long ago, so I got to hear everyone come n tell me about it how friends like to do. Though she hasn't done that forr many many years.

Then I ponder the future, I mean someone has to of dealt with it but what's its like to say or hear it used an an excuses "Grandma use to be a stripper" "Grandma has a tattoo" "Grandma went to Mexico for spring break topless"
"Grandpa smokes pot" well that last one is ok

Which isn't really right, what woman could live up to the down the road Grandma test. {maybe one of the Duggar girls , fat chance at that. }

There is also a small part of me that doesn't care about all that stuff, "who cares, shes back" but then those little voices start to question things.

All that matters is what you think. No one else. If you care for her, love her then go for it. Their is more to a person than the job they did or do currently. I was the issue back then, Maybe I would have been better off with her than getting married to another woman then divorced and losing my shirt, house, money to attorneys.
Old 12-15-2010, 05:41 PM   #50
Outlaw77

Drives: 2018 Charger SRT 392 F8 Green
I dated a stripper when I was in my twenty's. The thing with this girl was is that she came after me. I really wasn't interested in dating a dancer at the time. This girl would not take no for an answer. I guess she was so used to getting her way with men all the time and when I told her no she had a challenge on her hands. After about a year or 14 months and it was all said and done I learned something about myself. While the idea of dating a stripper was cool but the novelty wore off fast. As I began to have more feelings for her the more I didn't like her profession. Now I wasn't about to tell her to quit her job and become possesive. I realized in order to be happy I had to be ok with her dancing and I wasn't. I told her this and broke it off. Once done with it I was completely happy again.
Outlaw77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 05:51 PM   #51
midnighter
Account Suspended

Drives: nothing
I don't hook up with the entertainment. :tweetz::5thgenvert: I do imagin though.
midnighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 04:26 PM   #52
nova

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS, VR, PW, WR
I just always wondered, if you marry a stripper and have kids, how exactly do you tell them you met?

Do you just lie your a$$ off and tell 'em you met in church or something or do you tell them the whole truth? "Yeah I saw your mom climbing that pole backwards and knew she was the one. Love at first shimmy."

Mods:
skip shift eliminator (hey everybody's gotta start somewhere )
crappily painted engine cover...
nova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 04:52 PM   #53
PB3

Drives: 2010 CGM 2LT/RS/GFX/M6
lol
Old 12-18-2010, 01:16 PM   #54
Ivas
el Ruco

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS (now runnin' TENS )
My uncle Jo-Jo is a drag queen in Las Vegas. Does that count?
Ivas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 07:59 PM   #55
usa1camaro1969
Back on the dino-juice

Drives: '10 LS + a few more
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivas View Post
My uncle Jo-Jo is a drag queen in Las Vegas. Does that count?
Only if you're dating your uncle and trying to figure out how to deal with dating your drag-queen uncle which is all just wrong.

My ex-wife's brother proposed to his wife as she was onstage. She was only doing it to pay to get her kids back. The meth had nothing to do with it(right). He didn't deal with her profession well after they were married, lost his job because he couldn't keep from going and making sure she was faithful.
I messed around with a few after my marriage fell apart and I knew she wasn't coming back. Did my family know what they did? Yes. I stopped living for others a while ago. I feel happier for doing it.
usa1camaro1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 07:14 PM   #56
Ivas
el Ruco

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS (now runnin' TENS )
Sorry, bro', I was just tryin' to lighten your mood with a little levity.
Ivas is offline   Reply With Quote