Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Z/28 Forum - Z/28 Specific Topics

Old 02-10-2014, 12:05 PM   #57
shaffe

Drives: 21 Bronco
Got a chance to see it up close at the Chicago auto show...definitely commands your attention. It is one sinister looking vehicle. The one thing that did shock me, is that a lot of people were just walking past it though. That honestly shocked me. You could walk right up to its display area. Everyone seemed to be flocking towards the Z06 display. You were about 3 people deep trying to get near the Z06.

But yeah, the Z/28 in person just looks like its going to devour whatever is infront of it.
shaffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 12:11 PM   #58
2cnd chance
Too Many Great Choices

Drives: Grand Sport/Z07
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaffe View Post
Got a chance to see it up close at the Chicago auto show...definitely commands your attention. It is one sinister looking vehicle. The one thing that did shock me, is that a lot of people were just walking past it though. That honestly shocked me. You could walk right up to its display area. Everyone seemed to be flocking towards the Z06 display. You were about 3 people deep trying to get near the Z06.

But yeah, the Z/28 in person just looks like its going to devour whatever is infront of it.
The Z/28 is old news (to the average Joe) compared to the newly shown Z06. Plus I'm sure the yellow paint doesn't hurt either.
Old 02-10-2014, 02:25 PM   #59
shaffe

Drives: 21 Bronco
That is true to^ I mean it was like the people were flies heading into a bug zapper haha
shaffe is offline   Reply With Quote